Reactions: Zygos4Life
I have been posting in it.

• Love it
tony
MOSHED 2019 8 12 19 31 27

• So Sad
I have to leave my house to do a group work assignment for uni (foids will be present). Later virgins

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Zygos4Life and BigBoy
I have to leave my house to do a group work assignment for uni (foids will be present). Later virgins
Record yourself tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and BigBoy
this forums been dead as of late

KHHVs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Yeah call me a virgin again. My girlfriend is sucking my dick RIGHT NOW and you wish you could have this treatment. oooh yeah it feels good too. If only a virgin like you could know this feeling ... HA! Just knowing that I could fuck on demand... Whenever I want.. she's still blowing me in fact and she has Big boobs! well, what can I say? Just a regular day for me. I can imagine how jealous you must be.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
Yeah call me a virgin again. My girlfriend is sucking my dick RIGHT NOW and you wish you could have this treatment. oooh yeah it feels good too. If only a virgin like you could know this feeling ... HA! Just knowing that I could fuck on demand... Whenever I want.. she's still blowing me in fact and she has Big boobs! well, what can I say? Just a regular day for me. I can imagine how jealous you must be.
blows me

Nignogs be like:
Urururururururu😈

I was busy servicing a lineup of jbs