where the hell can i get an honest female opinion from as to whats wrong with my appearance....

Richard Fitzwell

Richard Fitzwell

Bronze
as above.

i already know they dont find me at all physically attractive, i just want to know why i im worse than so many others. what exactly it is thats so bad

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@knajjd

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 1751, Warlow and 13 others
Girls will literally never be honest with you, they will do whatever possible to spare your feelings. Us psl autists will be honest with you though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, stuckneworleans, doll and 7 others
Girls will literally never be honest with you, they will do whatever possible to spare your feelings. Us psl autists will be honest with you though
nah people here just insult you.. besids guys cant see through the eyes of a bitch. you can get a general idea but not exactly, i know they lie like they breathe but a guys not going to have the same view

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Good_Little_Goy, Copeful and 2 others
Im a female you can ask me anything honey
💁‍♀️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RoundHouse, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
The ratings section of this site is where you will easily find brutally honest and scientifically backed criticism. You will never find it from a girl. If you are feeling high inhib just PM to somebody or do a ton of research until you get a jist of what is and isn’t attractive

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
Honest female “opinions” came from your school days. If you were bullied/ridiculed in school then you will be bullied/ridiculed and lonely for the rest of your life because you are simply ugly.:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Good_Little_Goy and Gaia262
Honest female “opinions” came from your school days. If you were bullied/ridiculed in school then you will be bullied/ridiculed and lonely for the rest of your life because you are simply ugly.:blackpill:
anyone who bullied me was always more ugly than me. good looking guys dont waste time with guys they see as beneath them

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, Chadeep and Deleted member 6164
The ratings section of this site is where you will easily find brutally honest and scientifically backed criticism. You will never find it from a girl. If you are feeling high inhib just PM to somebody or do a ton of research until you get a jist of what is and isn’t attractive
i know what is already but i dont know what it is that i could change if anything

Tinder
oh wait :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
Ask gay men for ratings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bladeeout and godirl
Female group chat.

• JFL
Reactions: godirl
No matches on tinder? Theres your answer

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Amnesia, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Ive seen your face and you have good bones. I dont understand it but apparently youre average to below average in your area. Try a big city in america w tinder

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4671
Set up a fake instagram account with someone else's pictures and DM random girls, asking them to be brutally honest. That way they won't think they're talking directly to you.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
You are weak and pathetic op stop complaining

just post your pics and we will give u an honest opinion what makes u a subhuman

If you get rated low here you're probably going to get a similar or poorer rating by females if they're being truthful

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and wagbox
If you get rated low here you're probably going to get a similar or poorer rating by females if they're being truthful
He isn't. He has very very good bone structure.

as above.

i already know they dont find me at all physically attractive, i just want to know why i im worse than so many others. what exactly it is thats so bad
Women couldn't tell you if they tried, have one of the users here rate you and tell you your problems you'll get much better ways to fixing it.

A female doesn’t have the mental capacity to articulate why or why not she finds a face attractive or unattractive.
Post in ratings section

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Good_Little_Goy, Richard Fitzwell and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
A female doesn’t have the mental capacity to articulate why or why not she finds a face attractive or unattractive.
Post in ratings section
theyre running on primitive motorized instinct

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
theyre running on primitive motorized instinct
Unironically they can see someone like Sean o pry and think its his hair, or they way he walks that makes him attractive or that Gandy has an attractive "aura" that makes him attractive etc.
They don't know why they think what they think they have a clue but if they ever analyzed their thoughts and admitted it they would get backlash for being shallow

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Unironically they can see someone like Sean o pry and think its his hair, or they way he walks that makes him attractive or that Gandy has an attractive "aura" that makes him attractive etc.
They don't know why they think what they think they have a clue but if they ever analyzed their thoughts and admitted it they would get backlash for being shallow
pretty much. Society needs to openly say what they are like and educate men instead of making excuses and covering up true female behavior

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Good_Little_Goy
>honesty
>female

pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, bladeeout and Good_Little_Goy
as above.

Asking females about your attractiveness is stupid. First of all , they don't even know what they want and might give you some bluepilled shit like " get a good haircut or dress better". Secondly, they will start virtue signalling like " You look great! " Or worse " It's not about looks, it's all about having a great personality and good character". Only a blackpilled irl friend can help you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Autists on here can give you much better advice than and female can

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Asking females about your attractiveness is stupid. First of all , they don't even know what they want and might give you some bluepilled shit like " get a good haircut or dress better". Secondly, they will start virtue signalling like " You look great! " Or worse " It's not about looks, it's all about having a great personality and good character". Only a blackpilled irl friend can help you
Exactly, I once asked a girl what she thought about my appearacne and she said that "she loved acne scars on men"

But it just so happens that she hooked up with a guy with clear skin later that evening...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Exactly, I once asked a girl what she thought about my appearacne and she said that "she loved acne scars on men"

But it just so happens that she hooked up with a guy with clear skin later that evening...
Exactly.

" Chubby cheeks are cute"
" Short men are still ok "
" Bald is sexy too "

And she's dating him 😂

Images 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310