Where the hell did ExtraChromosome go?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
Seriously. His disappearance is a colossal L to everyone here trying to heightmaxx.
Does anyone actually have any Idea what happened to him? It's like the library of Alexandria all over again ffs. I wish he left all his research somewhere. :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and BrettyBoy
He roped

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 1464, buflek and 2 others
Seriously. His disappearance is a colossal L to everyone here trying to heightmaxx.
Does anyone actually have any Idea what happened to him? It's like the library of Alexandria all over again ffs. I wish he left all his research somewhere. :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswhy:
he lost his extra chromosome

literally the only member i wished could come back

he was full of knowledge

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1464, AspiringChad and 3 others
Over for us sub 200 iqcels
literally the only member i wished could come back

he was full of knowledge
So did he litteraly just disappeared without a trace? No one knew him on discord?
Legit I'd email him if I could

Last edited:
So did he litteraly just disappeared without a trace? No one knew him on discord?
@NickGurr talked to him in early June, which was a few weeks after he disappeared from this forum. Apparently, he left because he needed to study for his exams but he hasn't been back since.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

Forgot where but someone posted but he deleteded his discord. He was Taking letrozole 2.5mg ed and just Disappeared. He left because of exams.

he went to visit Gandy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, JustTrynaGrow and her
Ritalincel
=bR0

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
We all miss him

There’s already been a thread dedicated to him

Hes just disappear and even deleted his discord

He deleted the discord

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Ritalincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back