where to buy adderal to brainmax?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
hey so i need to brainmax rlly quick. i got SATs and ACTs coming up in 10 days and shit. I can't focus for shit, studying is hell for me. I need to stay motivated but my brain just doesn't want to listen to me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

where can I get adderal? I dont have any friends who can hook me up with it and idk if I can order it online idk fuck fuark its over help me

Thanks for looksmaxxing advice brah!!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: tdawg
just ask around campus brah, 99% of asians are on it. or go larp to a doctor, they love handing out jew chemicals, free comission!

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
From me.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
just ask around campus brah, 99% of asians are on it. or go larp to a doctor, they love handing out jew chemicals, free comission!
campus closed. not enough time to go to a doctor

Nowhere

The closest option you have now is to go to the nearest supplement store and buy caffeine/l-Theanine

Nowhere

The closest option you have now is to go to the nearest supplement store and buy caffeine/l-Theanine
I tried caffeine and l theanine and it barely helped me

I got mine from a friend. They legit cured my depression for the short time I used it. I was the happiest I have ever been

I got mine from a friend. They legit cured my depression for the short time I used it. I was the happiest I have ever been
fuaarrkkk i need them fuark fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Fuckkkk fukck fuckk fkckfk fucukk FUCKCKK FUCkakcFUCKK I NEED THAT SHIT fuckfuckfuckfuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
fuaarrkkk i need them fuark fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Fuckkkk fukck fuckk fkckfk fucukk FUCKCKK FUCkakcFUCKK I NEED THAT SHIT fuckfuckfuckfuck
Yeah bro it's worth it just to feel happy jfl. I remember driving home from school when I took it and I was legit smiling while looking at the sky. I almost teared up tbh.

Yeah bro it's worth it just to feel happy jfl. I remember driving home from school when I took it and I was legit smiling while looking at the sky. I almost teared up tbh.
fuck stop making me jealous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
hey so i need to brainmax rlly quick. i got SATs and ACTs coming up in 10 days and shit. I can't focus for shit, studying is hell for me. I need to stay motivated but my brain just doesn't want to listen to me. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

where can I get adderal? I dont have any friends who can hook me up with it and idk if I can order it online idk fuck fuark its over help me

Addy is hard to get online unless you’re talking dark web
Clearnet forget it it’s heavily regulated

your best bet is always gonna be someone you know or a connect that someone u know has, or Snapchat/IG could work

I use to order them all the time, PM me i'll try to hook you up or somehthing

No brain max if you don’t look like this daily reminder