Where to buy products for facepuller (UK retailers)

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
  • teeth impression: you just need the bigger one. If you have wisdom teeth you may need to bend the outer part of the impression. link
  • alginate to make the teeth impression (negative mold) link
  • gesso to make the positive mold link
  • drill to reshape the positive mold and the appliance link
  • monomer, the liquid to make the resin: link
  • polymer, the powder to make the resin: link (I'm sorry but I could not find any site that sells cheaper polymer)
  • gesso-resin separator to apply on the gesso before using the resin: link
  • neck brace link
  • orthodontic facebow (not necessary since you can use long nails or allen keys) amazon.co.uk, amazon.com
  • steel brackets: I recommend to visit local ironmonger's shops to buy steel brackets that fit to your neck brace. Steel brackets need to be fixed with bold as wide as the holes in the steel brackets. Remember to build the steel brackets so you can pull your maxilla from above.

pm me if the links don't work anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Chadelite
HOLY SHIT TYSM YOU SHOULD HAVE TAGGED ME

• +1
Reactions: Elias
HOLY SHIT TYSM YOU SHOULD HAVE TAGGED ME
b i did some digging, checked companys files on office pc and found out employees getting paid £8.21 an hour and another £10 an hour, but a guy my age is getting paid less than me so idk

Manager said hes gonna increase it so life fuel

No longer gonna be a 3.75cel

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
b i did some digging, checked companys files on office pc and found out employees getting paid £8.21 an hour and another £10 an hour, but a guy my age is getting paid less than me so idk

Manager said hes gonna increase it so life fuel

No longer gonna be a 3.75cel
nice

• teeth impression: you just need the bigger one. If you have wisdom teeth you may need to bend the outer part of the impression. link
  • alginate to make the teeth impression (negative mold) link
  • gesso to make the positive mold link
  • drill to reshape the positive mold and the appliance link
  • monomer, the liquid to make the resin: link
  • polymer, the powder to make the resin: link (I'm sorry but I could not find any site that sells cheaper polymer)
  • gesso-resin separator to apply on the gesso before using the resin: link
  • neck brace link
  • orthodontic facebow (not necessary since you can use long nails or allen keys) amazon.co.uk, amazon.com
  • steel brackets: I recommend to visit local ironmonger's shops to buy steel brackets that fit to your neck brace. Steel brackets need to be fixed with bold as wide as the holes in the steel brackets. Remember to build the steel brackets so you can pull your maxilla from above.

pm me if the links don't work anymore
bro when i click the links it doesn't give me a product it shows a list of products that have the same name

for some it gives the actual product like the dremel

but the alginate it gives a list and they aren't the right ones

bro when i click the links it doesn't give me a product it shows a list of products that have the same name
since some links don't work after some time, I just wanted to give you the "key word" to find the product on ebay/amazon

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Elias
since some links don't work after some time, I just wanted to give you the "key word" to find the product on ebay/amazon
bro do u have one for dental buff stone?