Where to get muscle fit shirts in europe

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
European lifters please help

Im thinking of buying this

but It has their site name on back.

Do you guys know where you can get a white shirt thats muscle fit for cheap? Not slim fit, just muscle fit.

you dont want muscle fit t shirt, its gonna make your chest appear women-like

otherwise check gym brands. gymshark, vanquish fitness, myprotein clothing line etc.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and 2 others

otherwise check gym brands. gymshark, vanquish fitness, myprotein clothing line etc.
Yeah I thought buying on my protein. I got a pretty good shirt from my local gym. And I checked but they mass order their shirts.

So buying from my protein is fine? There is a shirt I really like, the one above, hopefully its ok

if u have muscles almost any shirt in fitting size will look like a muscle shirt

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, RichardSpencel, jefferson and 7 others
this forum is getting gayer by the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 483 and 2 others
just buy small size shirt

• +1
Reactions: fobos
Cope
Almost every shirt is a "muscle shirt" if you have big muscles

yeh because u don‘t have any muscles :lul:
on arms it looks weird cause I have long arms and It needs to grow. I have lots of muscle on back and pecs but Im lacking on arms and legs

This. Try to just wear t-shirts that fit you bro. @FatmanO v line t-shirts are great too

on arms it looks weird cause I have long arms and It needs to grow. I have lots of muscle on back and pecs but Im lacking on arms and legs

cope ur still thin

lift for 5 years and every shirt will fit on you regardless on what brand the shirt is

cope ur still thin

lift for 5 years and every shirt will fit on you regardless on what brand the shirt is
Yeh thats true but for 1 year its not bad is what I mean. But Im gtonna still be lifting for another 2 atleast so in total 3 is fine. However Id need a muscle shirts and the benefits now

Get some muscles first,shirts later.

Bro just buy smaller shirt

does it improve face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483