Where's Orb at?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
He seems to be a legend on the lookism boards

Who is he? And where has he gone, as in, where in SEA?

What's the story behind him?

Can anyone shed light?

Slaying sloots left and right while we rot on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Do your own research

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Slaying sloots left and right while we rot on this forum.
I've still had more pussy than him so far, hahahaha. Prostitutes are cheap af, especially when you don't have to pay for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th occasions because they enjoy my techniques:lul::blackpill:

I've still had more pussy than him so far, hahahaha. Prostitutes are cheap af, especially when you don't have to pay for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th occasions because they enjoy my techniques:lul::blackpill:
Unknown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 701
It's hilarious. They fell for it. I love LARPing. I'm not the only troll on that sub tho.
people will do everything for validation

Up your ass and to the left

Up your ass and to the left
Is it OK that if I find him in Japan I'll beat him up and put it on YT? Would the community love to see the footage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Is it OK that if I find him in Japan I'll beat him up and put it on YT? Would the community love to see the footage?
No find zesto and spank him instead, I dont think hes in Japan anymore though so go to NYC

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
No find zesto and spank him instead, I dont think hes in Japan anymore though so go to NYC
I'll get him. I'll get that motherfucker and squat with his tiny ass on my back for reps meanwhile the japanese stacies will be watching me and getting wet for my dick. Deal.
Ngl that dude's hormonally fucked. Like, isn't he 100 pounds or something? I weigh 120 pounds but that's basically all muscle and water, cos dexa scan has shown to me my BF% currently is 12%

• +1
I'll get him. I'll get that motherfucker and squat with his tiny ass on my back for reps meanwhile the japanese stacies will be watching me and getting wet for my dick. Deal.
Ngl that dude's hormonally fucked. Like, isn't he 100 pounds or something? I weigh 120 pounds but that's basically all muscle and water, cos dexa scan has shown to me my BF% currently is 12%
Post vid here when its done thx

Idk how much he weighs but he would probably be better off injecting E

Post vid here when its done thx

Idk how much he weighs but he would probably be better off injecting E
Will do. Cos I love u guys <3 no homo Hell I'll do as if I wanna kick his ass and say all of that in Japanese. I want him to piss himself on camera.

• +1