Which alcohol is the most hormone friendly?

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
I don't want to kill my T with beer, wihch alcohol mogs for parties??

also i never liked beer, it tastes so shit. why do normies like the taste :lul: takes so many beers to get drunk aswell, beer is so trash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 6403
tbh vodka since minimal hungover, and gets its job done fast and effective. Also the least amount of calories out of all alcoholic drinks

51ye6ucfXdL SL1000

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kubo and EdwardCullen
tbh vodka since minimal hungover, and gets its job done fast and effective. Also the least amount of calories out of all alcoholic drinks
what about hormones, is it estrogenous?

low innibmaxx

drinking alcohol at a party wont do shit chad is partying and getting blacked out since middle school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and WadlowMaxxing
Glenfiddich single malt whiskey

is vodka safer than whisky?

I have heard vodka and tequila are the best...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
probably anything not based on grain

Clear spirits have very little additional stuff in them, they are mostly alcohol and water, so are less likely to cause hangover or other side effects. Vodka, gin, white rum are good. Whiskey, brandy, dark rum have more additional substances. Wine and beer even more -"red wine headache" or the "beer belly" are notorious side effects.

Definitely from experience clear alcohols are the most T "friendly" obviously if you can drink no alcohol at all is best, but anything ambered is going to be harder on your mood from experience, I have nothing to explain this with, even though I can't fucking stand clear alcohols they make me feel sick and i've seen it with my family as well. Drinking Tequila and shit makes me spew just from how harsh it is, took a shot of everclear and it felt like having my stomach lit on fire, whiskey has always been my friend but i'm a happy drunk in general.