• Total voters
Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
A.
Average1
B.
Low bf1

Their facial structures are slightly different, but I think A could look somewhat like B if he reduced his facial fat / bloat. And I mean thats the typical concavity type you'll get from having high cheekbones, the average. If you can't spot the difference it's that B doesn't really have a cheekline towards mouth or chin. The area between his nose and cheekbones is extremely lean. These are the two types of having a concavity that people on PSL don't really seem to distinguish. Personally I think the sharp look you get from having high cheekbones and very low facial fat, B, is very striking.

Cheek

This is what I am attempting to describe.

related thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
A or over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Chadeep and 3 others
i guess i'm closer to B look than first, i rather have no forward projection but good lateral one. Stil i guess we prefer what we don't have, so 1st

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, didntreadlol and 1 other person
A since cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and TheAscendedOne
A since cheekbones
i guess i'm closer to B look than first, i rather have no forward projection for lateral. Stil i guess we prefer what we don't have, so 1st
A or over
B is really not a great example because you've become distracted by him having less forward cheekbone growth. His cheek concavity would look the same if they were more forward. I don't mean to ask if you would prefer forward grown or not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
A IS AVERAGE? A IS AVERAGE CHEEKBONES? ARE U AUTISTIC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6401, Ethnicsmatter and 14 others
A IS AVERAGE? A IS AVERAGE CHEEKBONES? ARE U AUTISTIC
that's the sort of concavity for people who have high cheekbones. a diagonal cheekline. they don't have the very little facial fat and bloating that makes that creates that sharp look on the right.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, didntreadlol and 2 others
that's the sort of concavity for people who have high cheekbones. a diagonal cheekline. they don't have the very little facial fat and bloating that makes that creates that sharp look on the right.
yeah you're coping and autistic
A is 50x more sharp lol, B just looks like sunken cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, didntreadlol and 1 other person
A (andreas Eriksen) looks asian, probably mongol anscestry

B is ideal because he looks less ethnic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, didntreadlol and 4 others
A (andreas Eriksen) looks asian, probably mongol anscestry

B is ideal because he looks less ethnic
A doesn’t look ethnic bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, didntreadlol and 3 others
A doesn’t look ethnic bro
He looks asian af, having ultra PCT and cheekbones like that is an asian mongol trait. His ancestors were probably banged by some mongol horde

D6f4c3ef9efa3e5a9437be012f580e5d

Andreas e portfolio02 1 871x1024

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
B is more bloated than a lol, in a thats all the maxillary bone which is projected

Cheek

This is what I'm attempting to describe. The top row is correct and the lines are reversed on the bottom. B has the sharp sunken cheeks look. I associated it with low bf and low bloating because I can achieve a similar look sunken look by having this.

yeah you're coping and autistic
A is 50x more sharp lol, B just looks like sunken cheeks

I have A and a very prominent zygos and cheekbones.

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m deffo B: Shit cheekbones but wide jaw.

• +1
Can you have good cheekbones but flat midface?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
View attachment 323470

This is what I'm attempting to describe. The top row is correct and the lines are reversed on the bottom. B has the sharp sunken cheeks look. I associated it with low bf and low bloating because I can achieve a similar look sunken look by having this.

I have A and a very prominent zygos and cheekbones.
Oh I get it. @Zyros asked the same thing some time ago, he even had names for the different looks but I think its mainly due to lightning from front or back

• +1
A. View attachment 323437B. View attachment 323440

Their facial structures are slightly different, but I think A could look somewhat like B if he reduced his facial fat / bloat. And I mean thats the typical concavity type you'll get from having high cheekbones, the average. If you can't spot the difference it's that B doesn't really have a cheekline towards mouth or chin. The area between his nose and cheekbones is extremely lean. These are the two types of having a concavity that people on PSL don't really seem to distinguish. Personally I think the sharp look you get from having high cheekbones and very low facial fat, B, is very striking.

View attachment 323476

This is what I am attempting to describe. The lines are reversed on the bottom. The pics are not good examples as the guy on the right is actually more bloated but it is possible to go from having a diagonal cheek line to the sunken one as i am able to do so when low BF and low bloat.
Lighting differences... and where’s the “bloat” you talk of in A? This forum loves to throw the term “bloat” around to describe anyone with high BF%, but this guy isn’t even fat.
B doesnt have a line from the cheek to chin because his cheekbone are lower than A but prominent. He will have hollowing in a small circular region (see Johnny Depp). High cheekbones means more hollowed area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Madhate and 2 others
Lighting differences... and where’s the “bloat” you talk of in A? This forum loves to throw the term “bloat” around to describe anyone with high BF%, but this guy isn’t even fat.
B doesnt have a line from the cheek to chin because his cheekbone are lower than A but prominent. He will have hollowing in a small circular region (see Johnny Depp). High cheekbones means more hollowed area.
look at this thread

nobody has a conclusive idea of what creates this difference. I am able to achieve the sunken look by having low bf and low bloat and my cheek line will become much less diagonal in the same lighting. in this thread the top reply seems to even contradict what you believe "prominent" cheekbones are. I don't believe prominence is a thing. There is lateral and forward growth and low and high. i believe this look is strongly influenced by facial fat and bloating and by that I mean water bloat.

Last edited:
  • +1
i guess i'm closer to B look than first, i rather have no forward projection but good lateral one. Stil i guess we prefer what we don't have, so 1st
you're closer to the next all-you-can-eat restaurant than any of these pics lol, get lean first and then assess again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
you're closer to the next all-you-can-eat restaurant than any of these pics lol, get lean first and then assess again
true, but still caged hard

• +1
  • Love it
doesnt he have the same cheek lines now
DDlw1xQXYAUAYPC

• +1
what are you on about then if it's just lighting
they look a little diagonal in that lighting but understand that A and the model in the left of the pic i just posted are incapable of looking ever like B

• +1
look at this thread

nobody has a conclusive idea of what creates this difference. I am able to achieve the sunken look by having low bf and low bloat and my cheek line will become much less diagonal in the same lighting. in this thread the top reply seems to even contradict what you believe "prominent" cheekbones are. I don't believe prominence is a thing. There is lateral and forward growth and low and high. i believe this look is strongly influenced by facial fat and bloating and by that I mean water bloat.

It is closely related to how forward the maxilla is but you can go between if yours is neutral like mine by controlling bf and bloat.
Lateral/forward growth of the cheekbones is prominence. Simply put, how “separate” they look from the rest of your mid-face region. Some people have very laterally prominent cheekbones, like many Asian phenos, while others have more forward grown cheekbones. It’s a mix in most people I’ve observed publicly.

Looking at the thread you linked, the second person has good forward growth, but lacks lateral prominence. In addition, his cheekbones aren’t as high as the person on the left. Lateral prominence of the cheekbones, in conjunction with wide bigonials, is what gives the look Andreas Eriksen has. On the other hand, forward grown, low-set cheekbones (lacking lateral growth) will give a much smaller hollowed area like the second person in both this thread and the one you linked.

Think about it, higher, more laterally grown cheekbones means a larger angle to reach the chin (hence diagonal line) and also more area lacking any bone mass and is only soft tissue (the hollowed portion). Moving the second dude’s cheekbones higher and wider will give him the diagonal look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed, didntreadlol and 3 others
Gtfo with those Reddit terms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Chadeep and 1 other person
they look a little diagonal in that lighting but understand that A and the model in the left of the pic i just posted are incapable of looking ever like B
well to me the main difference between the two is that the guy that you posted as B has a weaker jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Feanor
Lateral/forward growth of the cheekbones is prominence. Simply put, how “separate” they look from the rest of your mid-face region. Some people have very laterally prominent cheekbones, like many Asian phenos, while others have more forward grown cheekbones. It’s a mix in most people I’ve observed publicly.

Looking at the thread you linked, the second person has good forward growth, but lacks lateral prominence. In addition, his cheekbones aren’t as high as the person on the left. Lateral prominence of the cheekbones, in conjunction with wide bigonials, is what gives the look Andreas Eriksen has. On the other hand, forward grown, low-set cheekbones (lacking lateral growth) will give a much smaller hollowed area like the second person in both this thread and the one you linked.

Think about it, higher, more laterally grown cheekbones means a larger angle to reach the chin (hence diagonal line) and also more area lacking any bone mass and is only soft tissue (the hollowed portion). Moving the second dude’s cheekbones higher and wider will give him the diagonal look.
i am aware that the difference in the looks A and B is affected by the placement of the cheekbones, and I am aware you also recognize that they do exist without being a trick of lighting, but i seem to be under fire for claiming that a person can have lateral and high cheekbones and still achieve a similar sunken look as is seen on the examples. the soft tissue of the diagonal line from the cheek bones to the chin is exactly that, soft tissue. it contains fat and may become noticeably bloated by water. in the same lighting, you will achieve a sunken, less diagonal line of the soft tissue. The guy in the thread i linked referencing bones is also wrong because there is an abundance of soft tissue on the cheeks.

• +1
  • +1
i am aware that the difference in the looks A and B is affected by the placement of the cheekbones, and I am aware you also recognize that they do exist without being a trick of lighting, but i seem to be under fire for claiming that a person can have lateral and high cheekbones and still achieve a similar sunken look as is seen on the examples. the soft tissue of the diagonal line from the cheek bones to the chin is exactly that, soft tissue. it contains fat and may become noticeably bloated by water. in the same lighting, you will achieve a sunken, less diagonal line of the soft tissue. The guy in the thread i linked referencing bones is also wrong because there is an abundance of soft tissue on the cheeks.
The thing is, fat around the cheeks will be distributed evenly, and even in the sunken look you described seen in the second person, there is hollowing, albeit in a smaller area. If you gain BF and eat a shit ton of sodium for bloatmaxxing, your entire cheek region will be filled out. The small hollowed portion seen in the second person won’t be there, because BF now covers it. It’ll just look like you put on a few pounds.

• +1
A looks alien

B has more irl appeal and is more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
The thing is, fat around the cheeks will be distributed evenly, and even in the sunken look you described seen in the second person, there is hollowing, albeit in a smaller area. If you gain BF and eat a shit ton of sodium for bloatmaxxing, your entire cheek region will be filled out. The small hollowed portion seen in the second person won’t be there, because BF now covers it. It’ll just look like you put on a few pounds.
sorry i don't follow what you're trying to say. i didn't say that you'd get B by gaining facial volume as you seem to be implying. i think you believe i'm claiming this is related to a difference in cheek bone structure when i've already said i've only provided bad distracting examples as their cheekbones are different. i have said i believe the difference in concavity i'm describing is related to soft tissue volume (fat + bloat). this is an exaggerated example of someone dramatically reducing their facial fat and bloat. the grey represents the shadows in the same lighting. there is now an increased prominence of forward growth that was hidden beneath the volume (shadows next to the nose and assuming they had some cheekbones to begin with) and the soft tissue between the cheek bone and mouth line has become reduced.

Drawing

i suspect the bottom image may become unfeasible with a very forward maxilla. as you can see there is no longer a diagonal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Your IQ must be around the number of likes on this thread... B has more bloat if anything... A HAS A FUCKINH GOOD MAXILLA AND B DOESN'T... A MOGS SO HARD YOU CAN'T COPE WITH NOT LOOKING LIKE Him...

JFL at saying people can't distinguish whatever and being unable to see the difference in Maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3270 and didntreadlol
Your IQ must be around the number of likes on this thread... B has more bloat if anything... A HAS A FUCKINH GOOD MAXILLA AND B DOESN'T... A MOGS SO HARD YOU CAN'T COPE WITH NOT LOOKING LIKE Him...

JFL at saying people can't distinguish whatever and being unable to see the difference in Maxilla

this what not a good thread but you're low IQ. everyone has a different idea of what's going on. read the post above yours or all the ones i made in this thread. retard. jfl. btw it has nothing to do with maxilla. that is highly speculative. you can't even tell how forward grown the first guy is. jfl. that guy didn't even respond because he didn't have an answer for my last post.

• +1
pretty sure it’s literally just a lighting/angle different lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Aesthetics_III and 1 other person
this what not a good thread but you're low IQ. everyone has a different idea of what's going on. read the post above yours or all the ones i made in this thread. retard. jfl. btw it has nothing to do with maxilla. that is highly speculative. you can't even tell how forward grown the first guy is. jfl. that guy didn't even respond because he didn't have an answer for my last post.
What guy didn't respond? You mean me with that too?... Whatever...
You have no basic understanding of the most important bone in beauty!
No care to read all the shit written above, not trying to lose anymore braincels...
The difference in those cheekbones is literally maxillary and especially bimaxillary protrusion

Last edited:
  • +1
What guy didn't respond? You mean me with that too?... Whatever...
You! Have! No! Basic! Understanding! Of! Literally! The! Most! Important! Bone! In! Beauty!
No care to read all the shit written above, not trying to lose anymore braincels...
The difference in those cheekbones is literally maxillary and especially bimaxillary protrusion
rope with this cringy communication style. jfl that you accused me of being a coper when i have a large flanged zygos and a very wide bigonial width that almost meets my very laterally grown cheekbones. read the entire thread or kys because much smarter users than you have weighed in.

• +1
rope with this cringy communication style. jfl that you accused me of being a coper when i have a large flanged zygos and a very wide bigonial width that almost meets my very laterally grown cheekbones. read the entire thread or kys because much smarter users than you have weighed in.
I have never seen such a shitty posting style it reeks of high estrogen and low t tbh

• +1