Or straight / neutrally tilted
01 2
DMLgJG0

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 3328 and Titbot
It's not that black and white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, thecel, Bennett and 2 others
Depends on a lot of factors, I look dumb and ugly with straight eyebrows but I look great with positively tilted eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
neural looks more emotionless
i prefer positive

For attractiveness to foids, neutrally tilted. It's a masculine feature and gives you more of that hunter eye ish look

I'd say only slightly positively tilted, it's very rare which adds to the uniqueness

Screenshot 20191028 134822 orgbromitebromite

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Slightly positively tilted

Postive tilt.

Straight slight positive, but Sean and Chico mogs these guys.

Giphy 20

Me looking for Chico's collagen in this pic

Depends on a lot of factors, I look dumb and ugly with straight eyebrows but I look great with positively tilted eyebrows.
Have you tried both? I can't get straight eyebrows due to my supraorbital shape. I look fine with positively titled brows but they can make me look too serious or angry sometimes, especially when I squint

I had naturally straight, bushy eyebrows. They were so thick and bushy I could literally shape them in any way possible so I have tried many different styles over the last two years. I settled on positively tilted eyebrows with a bit of an arch at the end. I wear glasses and this is the best shape I have found to complement my frames. They make me look more serious, but that's something I like. They grow extremely fast too, which sucks because I have to take care of them twice a week, but it also means that I can change their shape completely in a month if I want too.

slightly positively tilted with noticable pct looks really good on both genders in my opinion (obviously with a more feminine shape in the females case)