Which face do you guys like?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
“Which face is more attractive? If you chose the face on the left, you share the tastes of most heterosexual men. It is a composite face, or “morph”, made from the faces of eight women with unusually small feet. The face on the right is a morph of eight women with unusually large feet.”

Edit: I don’t see the difference in their faces, but I like the one on the left. What are the differences?

Attachments

• 6AA07B81-CBE4-4505-9416-067C9BCA9957.jpeg
    6AA07B81-CBE4-4505-9416-067C9BCA9957.jpeg
    14.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, zaynbrah, lutte and 2 others
damn that snow bunny fine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 3832 and .*my*.
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6273, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
jfl who tf would pick right

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and .*my*.
jfl who tf would pick right
Just wait. If no one says that they like the one on the right I will make a post saying “ @justadude , you are my master and my king, I kiss your hand because you’re so great. I’m a stupid peasant and a faggot, so forgive me my king”

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and justadude
youve never been to the slavhood if u think that western boy
I guess you are a souther slav like me, blonde people with blue eyes are rare as fuck here

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Just wait. If no one says that they like the one on the right I will make a post saying “ @justadude , you are my master and my king, I kiss your hand because you’re so great. I’m a stupid peasant and a faggot, so forgive me my king”
ill be waiting

• JFL
Would cum on left's face after aggressively fucking her pink pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
To the left
-Darker hair
-best hairline
-high set eyebrown
-pct
-bigger zygos, which makes the jaw look smaller
-nose tip
-biggest fwhr
-full lips
-smaller chin
-Without nasolabial fold

“Which face is more attractive? If you chose the face on the left, you share the tastes of most heterosexual men. It is a composite face, or “morph”, made from the faces of eight women with unusually small feet. The face on the right is a morph of eight women with unusually large feet.”

Edit: I don’t see the difference in their faces, but I like the one on the left. What are the differences?
First one

Whoever likes me back

i like right one damn. It just looks better it looks slimmer, narrower cheekbones its just a lot better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ritalincell, Deleted member 11053 and 4 others
i like right one damn. It just looks better it looks slimmer, narrower cheekbones its just a lot better
fuck nvm im not sure which looks better

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and BradAniston
left is cuter

I guess you are a souther slav like me, blonde people with blue eyes are rare as fuck here
yeah im slovenian
I lived in Slovenia for a short while and I didn't get that impression. People didn't look much different from Austrians or southern Germans. Felt like I was in slightly poorer Austria.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
I lived in Slovenia for a short while and I didn't get that impression. People didn't look much different from Austrians or southern Germans. Felt like I was in slightly poorer Austria.
Im Bulgarian and this is my impression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Explains ur obsession with Eva, she has those manly traits as well.

Low E men prefer low E females.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincell, .*my*. and Deleted member 6723
Girl on the right has very masculine features for a female.

She has the typical masculine square shaped forehead, more prominent lower third, more square shaped lower third as well, narrower nose and IPD(also masculine traits) relative to the total zygo width.

• +1
Girl on the right has very masculine features for a female.

She has the typical masculine square shaped forehead, more prominent lower third, more square shaped lower third as well, narrower nose and IPD(also masculine traits) relative to the total zygo width.
Their nose width is the same, except one is upturned and the other downturned.

Their nose width is the same, except one is upturned and the other downturned.
Yeah, somehow visually the IPD seems smaller and the nose narrower, even though I already noticed the distance is approx the same in pixels.

• +1
Yeah, somehow visually the IPD seems smaller and the nose narrower, even though I already noticed the distance is approx the same in pixels.
I believe a wider nose is a masc trait, and men can get away with bigger noses if they look proportionate.

Attachments

• F487D557-7B08-4E9F-A2B7-F83DAA6A82C0.jpeg
    F487D557-7B08-4E9F-A2B7-F83DAA6A82C0.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 92
You meant low T
You have to understand in men it is estrogen that causes aggression, high libido and anxiety.
Estrogen in men comes from testosterone. So yes, low T = low E.

It's also why taking aromatase inhibitors always have symptoms and isn't healthy, the peripheral aromatase becomes inhibited as well, so you get joint/bone/mental disorder.

Overall, best way to increase T is to reduce visceral fat, but also even total fat have influence.

Even in females testosterone is responsible for a lot of peripheral estrogen, 3/4 of the time testosterone levels are higher than estrogen levels in females.

Last edited:
  • +1
I believe a wider nose is a masc trait, and men can get away with bigger noses if they look proportionate.
True, but imagine having wide nose and narrow jaw, instant failo.

• +1
Left have better teeth than right, that's why right got thinners lips, face sagging a bit more and smaller face

• +1
Left have better teeth than right, that's why right got thinners lips, face sagging a bit more and smaller face
Good attention cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053