Which facial hair type is best for me

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
first side is goatee second is chinstrap(it’s a video)

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
SORRY OP BUT BOTH LOOK LIKE SHIT JUST GO CLEAN SHAVEN.

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, FootLongDong and Deleted member 6403
Honestly, your recessed jawline is the problem. Use minoxidil 5% foam to grow the thickest and fullest beard possible, it will make you look better and it can help you fraud your jawline to look better. Your problem is that you have a very patchy beard and a recessed jawline, you can't work with what you have since you have nothing, so you have to make it grow, otherwise you look like a mouse/rat because of your recessed jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I Gr
Honestly, your recessed jawline is the problem. Use minoxidil 5% foam to grow the thickest and fullest beard possible, it will make you look better and it can help you fraud your jawline to look better. Your problem is that you have a very patchy beard and a recessed jawline, you can't work with what you have since you have nothing, so you have to make it grow, otherwise you look like a mouse/rat because of your recessed jawline.
i agree. But the other guy says go clean shaven. So confusing.

SORRY OP BUT BOTH LOOK LIKE SHIT JUST GO CLEAN SHAVEN.
No, he looks like a mouse/rat because he is recessed, a good thick full beard can help hide that though. Clean shaven won't fix his problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I Gr

i agree. But the other guy says go clean shaven. So confusing.
Clean shaven won't make you look better. Here is proof:

How you look like now:
Redwhiteandbluepill

How you would look clean shaven:
122572273 359512895470188 6355996983640383961 n

How you would look with a fuller beard:
122504697 271704444161459 376044170907819295 n

Now, tell me, which one is your favorite?

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, here and Deleted member 10413
I don’t think Minox works

I don’t think Minox works
Yes it works, there are plenty of people on Reddit and Youtube who have shown great testimonials. It works but it takes a lot of time for the gains to become permanent, you have to use the product for around 1 year and a half if you want the beard to become permanent. But you can use your trimmer while using the product, so it doesn't have to be uncomfortable.

Minoxidil works for beard and for eyebrows and its side effects are only temporary but the product won't help a bald man to get a full head of hair again.

However, it only works if you have the genetics for a beard, which is why when asians try it, the end results is usually disappointing, it doesn't add facial hair, but it wakes up dormant hairs earlier so instead of having to wait until you are in your mid 30s to grow a beard, you can start growing it as early as 20 years old safely. It can cause some shedding in your hair but that is only because it will make hair grow all over your body in random places and that hair will fall off because it's not permanent. But as time goes by, in the places where you apply the product the most, the new hairs become permanent and when that happens, even if you shave it off, it will grow back.

Yes it works, there are plenty of people on Reddit and Youtube who have shown great testimonials. It works but it takes a lot of time for the gains to become permanent, you have to use the product for around 1 year and a half if you want the beard to become permanent. But you can use your trimmer while using the product, so it doesn't have to be uncomfortable.

Minoxidil works for beard and for eyebrows and its side effects are only temporary but the product won't help a bald man to get a full head of hair again.

However, it only works if you have the genetics for a beard, which is why when asians try it, the end results is usually disappointing, it doesn't add facial hair, but it wakes up dormant hairs earlier so instead of having to wait until you are in your mid 30s to grow a beard, you can start growing it as early as 20 years old safely. It can cause some shedding in your hair but that is only because it will make hair grow all over your body in random places and that hair will fall off because it's not permanent. But as time goes by, in the places where you apply the product the most, the new hairs become permanent and when that happens, even if you shave it off, it will grow back.

I don’t think my cheeks will fill. Maybe at best the dentsity increases.
Is it the jaw I need to hide or mostly the chin

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
DAA35DB7 A050 4CEF 9757 EAFA7ED7495C

Im 18 and mog u to the moon and back