Which growth hormone for a 15 year old manlet?

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
I have a family member who is 15 years old. He is very short (bottom 10% of his school), but it's not too late for him to start treament, correct?
What do I tell him and his parents? What growth hormone should they get from the doctor?
Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I have a family member who is 15 years old. He is very short (bottom 10% of his school), but it's not too late for him to start treament, correct?
What do I tell him and his parents? What growth hormone should they get from the doctor?
Thank you.
HGH. Up to the doctor to determine dosage. Most bluepilled cuck doctors won't prescribe anything near what he needs to be tall, so push for the doc to up the dosage

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar, Deleted member 6401 and UBER
hgh pronto phuking chit should have started around age 12 for stunted growth, most doctors won't prescribe it because it gets "unethical for designer children" get on it quick

• +1
HGH. Up to the doctor to determine dosage. Most bluepilled cuck doctors won't prescribe anything near what he needs to be tall, so push for the doc to up the dosage
Do this. Fuck ethics. Dont let him live a life of sadness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
How to grow your 15 year old manlet:

1. Write down why you want to help your manlet cousin. Break it down to a single sentence or two.
2. Convert it into normie terminology and find a logical fallacy that will help you sell your idea to them.
3. Research HGH and try to find a doctor who might feel empathetic towards the cause.
4. Luck and $$$.

The end.

• +1
How to grow your 15 year old manlet:
Research HGH and try to find a doctor who might feel empathetic towards the cause.
No need for a doctor who might feel empathetic towards the cause. You should be a bit machiavellian and induce some emotional feelings in him. Try to find something he can relate to and beat the shit out of that. Easy win

• +1
I wish I had a Doctor who would perscribe me anything I wanted.

• +1
Reactions: MUSTYCOPER and Deleted member 6401
IGF1 probably. It's the most effective though very expensive. He should get on aromatase inhibitors too as soon as possible.

• +1
Unless he actually has a IGF-1 deficiency HGH won't help. Your body only has so many receptors. It's like trying to shove more people through a tight doorway.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and Deleted member 6401
Thank you.
It's not that simple, as someone who went through the process of applying I found out that I applied to late and missed my opportunity and now I'm stuck at 5'2 for the rest of my life, it's not just about age it's to do were you are at in your body's development (bone age, puberty stage etc) so unless you're relative is a late bloomer I give him at least a year before it's too late

• +1
It's not that simple, as someone who went through the process of applying I found out that I applied to late and missed my opportunity and now I'm stuck at 5'2 for the rest of my life, it's not just about age it's to do were you are at in your body's development (bone age, puberty stage etc) so unless you're relative is a late bloomer I give him at least a year before it's too late
Shit. How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and noCope42
HGH + T bro, he will be a Chad.

• +1
Thank you.
Hgh and cjc dac