which halos should i work on?

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑

smile photo to look less apsy compared to those 2 photos :lul: :

thinking about just say fuck it and leanbulk for 6 months to get a good bodyhalo because i stopped with school again because business economics didnt fit me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
thugmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Lips

• +1
maybe I'm just fucking retarded and wrong.
but I feel like you're face is not as lean as it should be
I feel like it could be leaner

• +1
already 8psl, king

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Lars
where can I buy this clothing? <im not from NL, you will never meet me>

• +1
Dont Wanna be a hater or sum, but you Look like the kids i used to bully in hs.You look autistic man im sorry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Lars
maybe I'm just fucking retarded and wrong.
but I feel like you're face is not as lean as it should be
I feel like it could be leaner
yeah i am right now around 15% but if i leandown right now i look skinny with not alot of muscles i have no school till next year so bulking for now is no problem to have a good body next school year :)

• +1
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
Dont Wanna be a hater or sum, but you Look like the kids i used to bully in hs.You look autistic man im sorry
hahahaha i know i look apsy here i already stated that ,irl i am just always the happy guy who is smiling so never have, that face is posted here it was just to fully not fraud

More blue eyes

• JFL
mogs me to utter death ngl

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Lars

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston and Lars
Literally just straighten your hair and get off of this site. As coming from a veteran looksmaxxer, any advice that deviates in the slightest from the aforementioned recommendation is pure cope and should be ignored

• +1
How tall are you? You look more masc and goodlooking than me, but I am also pretty assburgers so I don't know if you are posing or if big smile halo is legit. I love your smile, but I also think slightly bigger upper lip would look better on you.

• +1
Literally just straighten your hair and get off of this site. As coming from a veteran looksmaxxer, any advice that deviates in the slightest from the aforementioned recommendation is pure cope and should be ignored
yeah i am way less here than before and always can ask questions if i have them here :)

Eyelashes
Tanning
Body halo
You’re welcome chad.

• +1
How tall are you? You look more masc and goodlooking than me, but I am also pretty assburgers so I don't know if you are posing or if big smile halo is legit. I love your smile, but I also think slightly bigger upper lip would look better on you.
6'1 :) frauding with alexander mcqueens from fashionreps to 6'3 :p yeah my upperlip is downward grown but tbh i always talk when i am with people so no problem :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Eyelashes
Tanning
Body halo
You’re welcome chad.
yess gonna work on those this year i am going to get a little bit fatter in the face but for a good body it is worth it

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
ur already 6psl go slay

• +1
View attachment 771357View attachment 771359

smile photo to look less apsy compared to those 2 photos :lul: : View attachment 771368

thinking about just say fuck it and leanbulk for 6 months to get a good bodyhalo because i stopped with school again because business economics didnt fit me
There's not much you can improve at this point, balance lips somehow if possible and try to get cupid bow if there's surgery for it lmao you got dick sucking lips at least they are super wide, other than that nothing to change really

• +1
Eye area and ideal smile biggest halos obviously also good face shape. Ideally your upper lip should be bigger but your philtrum is already short so might end up looking ridiculous. But fillers can be be dissolved maybe you should try it and see how it looks at least once. Main problem with your lips are the proportions you already know this. Would look better if your lower lip was slightly thinner too. Keep in mind though your already thin upper lip will get even thinner with age and it will happen fast so eventually it will be almost non existent. It is still a relatively small failo now all things considered most guys would be lucky to have failos that small. I also think your nose is a small failo. Could definitely have a better shape but again probably not worth the risks. Lastly your jaw and cheekbones seem slightly asymmetrical again not worth fixing. Dutch genes are ideal lucked out

• +1
Eye area and ideal smile biggest halos obviously also good face shape. Ideally your upper lip should be bigger but your philtrum is already short so might end up looking ridiculous. But fillers can be be dissolved maybe you should try it and see how it looks at least once. Main problem with your lips are the proportions you already know this. Would look better if your lower lip was slightly thinner too. Keep in mind though your already thin upper lip will get even thinner with age and it will happen fast so eventually it will be almost non existent. It is still a relatively small failo now all things considered most guys would be lucky to have failos that small. I also think your nose is a small failo. Could definitely have a better shape but again probably not worth the risks. Lastly your jaw and cheekbones seem slightly asymmetrical again not worth fixing. Dutch genes are ideal lucked out
thanks man!! very good insight yeah i think i am kinda done with looksmaxxing just now focussing on getting a good body and a tan

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
no offense but you have one of gayest face i seen ngl

• +1
Meh your jaw looks lean already.. I dont think you need get rid of bloatness.. unless you want look unhealthy skeleton.

Finally find out what look so aspie on you.
Not your lips but your eyebrow, so straight and robotic soulless, you have way more high t dom vibe on this morph
20201030 202000

Almost 12 teeth smile. Your maxilla must be wide asf. Average smile only 8 teeth are showing...

your skin tone is too white, needs some more orange or tan whatever ya know what I mean