Tribulus teresstris
Ashwagandha
Yohimbe
Saw palmetto

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, KKK, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
idk bro, but im looking for an @x30001 level answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2846, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth and x30001
COPE

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, CupOfCoffee, Gebirgscel and 1 other person
forskolin and ashwagandha, all the others are copes

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth
The testosterone enanthate herb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, IWantToMax and TexasGiantBear
Ashwaganda gave a good 14% increase in 8 weeks, thats not even that good. Forskolin lingers as far as I know around 16% for 12 weeks, the least cope is probably tongkat Ali. In for weeks studies have always shown an increase between 35% up to 50%, while free testosterone was even higher!!

Yohimbe is complete cope, so is tribulus terrestris, complete BS, dont take it.

saw palmetto only decreases the conversion to DHT, so nothing young people want. There was little evidence for it to increase T, and if so it was imo just because it wasnt converted to DHT. Dht is not as many think the bad testosterone, it is wayyy more potent in all aspects of masculinity, although ot is bad for your prostate and hairline, depending on genes. Young people shouldnt try to lower it tho.

Summary:
Overall those herbs can be healthy and help somewhat, especially Ashwaganda and Tongkat Ali, but raising testosterone naturally works pretty quick, too.

You can get similar effects, if not better with red light on your balls, heavy lifting (especially leg day), 16h fast, grape juice, brazil nuts, vitamine D... Its not always the prodigy herbs advertised on TV that do the job

• +1
Reactions: JL~, audreyen, Chadelite and 5 others
forskolin and ashwagandha, all the others are copes
what abour fenugreek i forgot
Ashwaganda gave a good 14% increase in 8 weeks, thats not even that good. Forskolin lingers as far as I know around 16% for 12 weeks, the least cope is probably tongkat Ali. In for weeks studies have always shown an increase between 35% up to 50%, while free testosterone was even higher!!

saw palmetto only decreases the conversion to DHT, so nothing young people want. There was little evidence for it to increase T, and if so it was imo just because it wasnt converted to DHT. Dht is not as many think the bad testosterone, it is wayyy more potent in all aspects of masculinity, although ot is bad for your prostate and hairline, depending on genes. Young people shouldnt try to lower it tho.

Summary:
Overall those herbs can be healthy and help somewhat, especially Ashwaganda and Tongkat Ali, but raising testosterone naturally works pretty quick, too.

You can get similar effects, if not better with red light on your balls, heavy lifting (especially leg day), 16h fast, grape juice, brazil nuts, vitamine D... Its not always the prodigy herbs advertised on TV that do the job
thanks bro, yk anything about fenugreek or is it cope to?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

Summary:

You can get similar effects, if not better with red light on your balls
can you tell me more about that, do you need to buy it or can you downlaid something on your phone?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
can you tell me more about that, do you need to buy it or can you downlaid something on your phone?
What? The redlight therapy? Yeah, you need to buy a lamp

What? The redlight therapy? Yeah, you need to buy a lamp
is it expensive?
are they drugs ?

16h fasting ie without drinking too ?
no they are herbs extracted in capsules most times

and if you fast i don't recommend not drinking i would say drink 2-3 liters everyday even when fasting. water doesnt have any calories so you should be save i think but im no expert

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3043
The roid herb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Framletgod
ashwagandha
trenbolonus indica

Testomba cypionica

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Framletgod
what abour fenugreek i forgot

thanks bro, yk anything about fenugreek or is it cope to?
No cope, after tongkat most effective imo. I think it was around 40% t increase for 95% of peope
is it expensive?

no they are herbs extracted in capsules most times

and if you fast i don't recommend not drinking i would say drink 2-3 liters everyday even when fasting. water doesnt have any calories so you should be save i think but im no expert
Not too much water, bad for your kidneys, drink when youre thirsty.

Last edited:
No cope, after tongkat most effective imo. I think it was around 40% t increase for 95% of peope

Not too much water, bad for your kidneys, drink when youre thirsty.
you know anything about maca to? it blocks estrogen i read

you know anything about maca to? it blocks estrogen i read
Cope buddy. It helps with libido, thats why people thought it increases testosterone and blocks estrogenes but according to recent studies they are unrelated. There was no effect shown compared to placebo, even after 12 weeks.

If you only wanna increase t and the other health benefits of for example Ashwaganda dont matter that much to you, Id recommend a supplement with zinc, magnesium, fenugreek and tongkat. Liefestyle plays a huge factor tho imo. Also stay away from d-aspartic acid, if you workout refularly and dont have extremely low t levels it canneven slightly lower your testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and jurmytm
Cope buddy. It helps with libido, thats why people thought it increases testosterone and blocks estrogenes but according to recent studies they are unrelated. There was no effect shown compared to placebo, even after 12 weeks.

If you only wanna increase t and the other health benefits of for example Ashwaganda dont matter that much to you, Id recommend a supplement with zinc, magnesium, fenugreek and tongkat. Liefestyle plays a huge factor tho imo. Also stay away from d-aspartic acid, if you workout refularly and dont have extremely low t levels it canneven slightly lower your testosterone
thanks bro you saved me some money

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and jurmytm
T has always been my biggest failo :) got from clinically low levels to 650 tho
i need to do a test to but idk man i think my mother won't do it bcs she thinks its weird and nothing to worry about lol

i need to do a test to but idk man i think my mother won't do it bcs she thinks its weird and nothing to worry about lol
Do you have symptomes of low t?

not really i think but that may be bcs of puberty
Little hair growth? Hard time building muscle? Low energy levels and confidence? Weak bones? Not taking risks?

Little hair growth? Hard time building muscle? Low energy levels and confidence? Weak bones? Not taking risks?
hair grows fine, i just started a week ago with chin up/pull up and couldnt do a single one and now i can do 1 or 2 if im really lucky (since yesterday) so i think building muscle is also easy. I am always low energy and take no risks at school bcs i really hate it it think. anytime out of school i'm pretty confident, more energy, and taking more risks. confidence at school is also good, always making eyecontact with everyone. the chads of my school always make eyecontact with me bcs i took pics or their girls 3 years ago lol

• +1
hair grows fine, i just started a week ago with chin up/pull up and couldnt do a single one and now i can do 1 or 2 if im really lucky (since yesterday) so i think building muscle is also easy. I am always low energy and take no risks at school bcs i really hate it it think. anytime out of school i'm pretty confident, more energy, and taking more risks. confidence at school is also good, always making eyecontact with everyone. the chads of my school always make eyecontact with me bcs i took pics or their girls 3 years ago lol
Aight, so youre probably not low. Cant hurt to be in the upper part though

also another subject, do you know anything about growing taller. i maybe wanted to get glucosamine, msm and chondoitin for better dna methylation and increasing growth plate profilabation or some shit i saw in a heightmaxx thread but im missing SAM-e or some shit. is it worth it or cope?
Aight, so youre probably not low. Cant hurt to be in the upper part though
thats good to hear lol, i heard some guys saying you could measure your t with your fingers and it is really weird because in some positions my ring finger is longer (higher t) and other positions my index finger is longer.

also another subject, do you know anything about growing taller. i maybe wanted to get glucosamine, msm and chondoitin for better dna methylation and increasing growth plate profilabation or some shit i saw in a heightmaxx thread but im missing SAM-e or some shit. is it worth it or cope?
No, probably one of the more legit methods out there. Growing taller is hard tho, how old ru? How tall?

Yap. You dont need to drink like crazy, that has been overhyped by sports drink commercials, just enough so you dont gain water weight

Yap. You dont need to drink like crazy, that has been overhyped by sports drink commercials, just enough so you dont gain water weight
But I'm never thirsty, that's the problem. I forced myself to drink water like every 1 hour and it has become an habit. Is it really bad? I thought it was good for your kidneys, since you wouldn't get kidney stones.

• +1
But I'm never thirsty, that's the problem. I forced myself to drink water like every 1 hour and it has become an habit. Is it really bad? I thought it was good for your kidneys, since you wouldn't get kidney stones.
Prevents kidney stones but can overuse your kidneys

my semen is the best

@EternalLearner you know anything about DHEA and DIM for test?

@EternalLearner you know anything about DHEA and DIM for test?
DHEA mostly leaves total testosterone at the same level, although it increases free testosterone, the most effective form. I would rather recommend it for oldcels since they are the ones who have problems with free testosterone. Don't mess with DIM if you're not a doctor, all the higher DIMs like DIM50 are actually bad for your testosterone and androgens receptors, and event one that could help your T levels (DIM10) can have negative effects on sperm production

DHEA mostly leaves total testosterone at the same level, although it increases free testosterone, the most effective form. I would rather recommend it for oldcels since they are the ones who have problems with free testosterone. Don't mess with DIM if you're not a doctor, all the higher DIMs like DIM50 are actually bad for your testosterone and androgens receptors, and event one that could help your T levels (DIM10) can have negative effects on sperm production
thanks again bro
🙏

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: jurmytm
I thought DHT was the most effective form?

You wrote that free testosterone is the most effective form
ah, well the most effective form of testosterone, DHT is more effective but a different hormone, even though it is derived from testosterone

Summary:

bro thanks so much for this info
i will use the herbs
and heavy lift
and taking vitamins
and shine red light on ma balls
and be a big strong nig in a few years

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: jurmytm and Deleted member 2621