Which Legit looksmaxing theories have come from looksmax/lookism?

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Seems like for a forum dedicated to looks maxing, not many legit theories have been made, the few that I can think of is:

1. Eyebrowmaxxing ( darkening, styling, and growing)
  2. Neck training
  3. Mewing/chewing (although that is highly debated)
  4. Heightmaxxing (only works for closedplate)
  5. Voicemaxxing

(Gymcelling/skincare is so mainstream that i didnt consider it)

What are some other legit ways to improve psl, without surgery

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Seems like for a forum dedicated to looks maxing, not many legit theories have been made, the few that I can think of is:

1. Eyebrowmaxxing ( darkening, styling, and growing)
  2. Neck training
  3. Mewing/chewing (although that is highly debated)
  4. Heightmaxxing (only works for closedplate)
  5. Voicemaxxing
(Gymcelling/skincare is so mainstream that i didnt consider it)

What are some other legit ways to improve psl, without surgery
Can you elaborate on neck training and what to do and how it isn't cope? Thanks.

Im suprised more young guys do not gymcell

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and UndercovrNormie
Im suprised more young guys do not gymcell
This always surprised me in highschool. I was going bear mode, my friend was really good at karate and my other friend was a gymnast, everyone else was either fat or skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
This always surprised me in highschool. I was going bear mode, my friend was really good at karate and my other friend was a gymnast, everyone else was either fat or skinny.
Yeh but Im guessing karate and gymnast dont even build good pyshiques just slightly above avg? Idk if they are even enough to get muscles of most types?

Yeh but Im guessing karate and gymnast dont even build good pyshiques just slightly above avg? Idk if they are even enough to get muscles of most types?
The karateka was build like a rock, just pure slow twitch muscle fibres, and the gymnast looked like Dolph Lundgren in Rocky 4 if you made him a foot or so shorter.

The karateka was build like a rock, just pure slow twitch muscle fibres, and the gymnast looked like Dolph Lundgren in Rocky 4 if you made him a foot or so shorter.
Damn nice then, did they get women?

Damn nice then, did they get women?
Gymnast did, idk about the martial artist, wouldn't be difficult for him if he wanted to, though.

Maybe dermarolling and squinching too, not sure if it originated on these sites though. I would like to find out more about eyebrowmaxxing. ?

I've not seen any voice threads that provide useful advice. Also my thread for sleep other threads for hsit, Nibbas threads for skin routine, heightening methods shared by wincel and Extra. The list goes on and on

bump this shit boys

I have a unibrow so i will see about eyebrow maxxing. Seems promising

I have a unibrow so i will see about eyebrow maxxing. Seems promising
Uni brow is better than having thin eyebrows, you can easily improve them

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter