Which looks (pheno) to go for

Swolepenisman

Swolepenisman

Kraken
been told i looks similiar to both of these guys (especiially the 2nd) obviously both prob mog me to oblivion but we still have same look (white and tan and relatively similar face structure although my sistr said i look more similiar to first so heres the first
heres the second and i literealy had the same mullet as him and my frined and i were on this monkey app where you facetime random ppl and these retards really thought i was the actor who played billy on stranger thingd also holy shit dacre montgomery has the most manly chin amazing looking
tbh not sure who id rather look like brad pitt is one of the best loking ppl in the hitsory of the world but other dude looks so masc especially with that hair kinda sad i cut the mullet
promise i will learn to properly structure a thread on day wtf

Pitt mogs no questions

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution and Swolepenisman
This pheno
CPE_pWwWUAASXhc.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Griffith
status halo mog
Indeed.

Indeed.

very legit. beauty specially male is all about looking feline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
the great Zyros commented on my thread amazing
I guess everyone has their own Oneitits kind of thing towards another member on this site. . . . .

I guess everyone has their own Oneitits kind of thing towards another member on this site. . . . .
no lol its just i rmemeber zyrog being this legend so its like if luke went back and time and met anakin befroe he was darth vader but my fav member on here is prettyboy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3202
no lol its just i rmemeber zyrog being this legend so its like if luke went back and time and met anakin befroe he was darth vader but my fav member on here is prettyboy
@LordNorwood and @PrettyBoyMaxxing are my favorite users tbh (have to be careful, otherwise it sounds gay asf).

• Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
@LordNorwood and @PrettyBoyMaxxing are my favorite users tbh (have to be careful, otherwise it sounds gay asf).
i dont know lord norwood other than zyros the legend i remember from lookism was this guy who roasted everybod and everybody hated him cause he was annoying

i dont know lord norwood other than zyros the legend i remember from lookism was this guy who roasted everybod and everybody hated him cause he was annoying
@LordNorwood Left for a bit, you may not have seen him, he's a pretty good member on this site. Very smart and gives good information.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
@LordNorwood Left for a bit, you may not have seen him, he's a pretty good member on this site. Very smart and gives good information.
this is the best site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Anything white is fine honestly