• Green

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I might get colored contacts. I haven’t decided yet but because I have this guy’s skin color and phenotype, I thought I’d do a poll. Anything too bright seemed fake (like the ones @Titbot had) so I put in dark colors. I’m horrible at photo editing so the colors don’t fit the pupils properly but just imagine they do JFL

Attachments

• E07981B8-4466-4E8C-84B3-299B5BAF3D0D.jpeg
    E07981B8-4466-4E8C-84B3-299B5BAF3D0D.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 81694FE4-1F0A-47D9-AA36-6108FC87AA54.png
    81694FE4-1F0A-47D9-AA36-6108FC87AA54.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 53BADA29-A463-43DE-B0F5-EB89A522356B.png
    53BADA29-A463-43DE-B0F5-EB89A522356B.png
    237 KB · Views: 57
  • 78421A84-19EA-473A-8FC8-5F16ABABF120.png
    78421A84-19EA-473A-8FC8-5F16ABABF120.png
    230.9 KB · Views: 57
Coloured contacts are not a looksmax. It's just another form of makeup. Eye colour is never a death sentence, focus on important things like bone and soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 470, 5'8manlet and 2 others
Coloured contacts are not a looksmax. It's just another form of makeup. Eye colour is never a death sentence, focus on important things like bone and soft tissue.
I already am bro. I’m getting jaw surgery soon and I had eye surgery. I don’t even wear contacts but am about to since my eye area looks better than before

If you are ethnic dont get blue. Get something like dark green or so

I might get colored contacts. I haven’t decided yet but because I have this guy’s skin color and phenotype, I thought I’d do a poll. Anything too bright seemed fake (like the ones @Titbot had) so I put in dark colors. I’m horrible at photo editing so the colors don’t fit the pupils properly but just imagine they do JFL
you shutting the fuck up

I already am bro. I’m getting jaw surgery soon and I had eye surgery. I don’t even wear contacts but am about to since my eye area looks better than before
Are you ethnic? I've known/seen some curry guys who got green/blue contacts, and it looked extremely retarded. One of the guys, I saw girls asking him shit like "why are you wearing coloured contacts" jfl. Makes you look like a tryhard faggot

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Are you ethnic? I've known/seen some curry guys who got green/blue contacts, and it looked extremely retarded. One of the guys, I saw girls asking him shit like "why are you wearing coloured contacts" jfl. Makes you look like a tryhard faggot
I bet that girl had eyeliner, contours, padded bras, hair extensions, and eyelash extensions. This world is double standards x 1000.

you shutting the fuck up
I am in your head rent free

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and StuffedFrog
i swear It makes no difference really.
I dont understand why eye colour is so hyped up when there are so many dark brown eyed mega slayers
Like:Tyson Ballou,Johnny Depp,Franchisco Lachowski,Simon Nessman,Keanu Reeves etc.

i swear It makes no difference really.
I dont understand why eye colour is so hyped up when there are so many dark brown eyed mega slayers
Like:Tyson Ballou,Johnny Depp,Franchisco Lachowski,Simon Nessman,Keanu Reeves etc.
I personally don’t think it makes much of a difference either. That’s why I made this poll tbh since I might not get them. I just wanted to hear opinions.

I personally don’t think it makes much of a difference either. That’s why I made this poll tbh since I might not get them. I just wanted to hear opinions.
The thing is.With Brown Eyes Ideally in Most cases you should have light skin.Because It contrasts better.
If you have light eyes.you have many contrast options.
But brown eyes Its almost always light skin no matter what.

Don't do it bro. One less thing to worry about. Of all the looksmaxing priorities it is close to the bottom.

youll get laughed at and ridiculed if people find out youre wearing colored contacts, especially as a guy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
blue but keep dreaming, you will never have that halo

youll get laughed at and ridiculed if people find out youre wearing colored contacts, especially as a guy
Fuck the people who do that. Those same people let women wear 20 layers on their face along with extensions

blue but keep dreaming, you will never have that halo
Who’s dreaming about anything? I’m just trying to figure out whether it’s better to get them or not. JFL at negative people like you.

I bet that girl had eyeliner, contours, padded bras, hair extensions, and eyelash extensions. This world is double standards x 1000.

I am in your head rent free
Can't makeup as a man, can't not makeup as a woman.
Looks matter constantly but everyone constantly says they don't matter but then they're acting like they matter and saying it wasn't because of looks.

Fucked up from beginning to end.

Fuck the people who do that. Those same people let women wear 20 layers on their face along with extensions

Who’s dreaming about anything? I’m just trying to figure out whether it’s better to get them or not. JFL at negative people like you.
lol wearing makeup is completely different to faking your eyecolor because you think itll make you more unique looking/exotic

lol wearing makeup is completely different to faking your eyecolor because you think itll make you more unique looking/exotic
It’s not any different actually. It’s faking and enhancing your look. At the end of the day, makeup is not your real face. The problem with that attitude is why women can fake everything in society and have it be acceptable whereas if any man does anything they’re considered gay or insecure.
Also, women can wear colored contacts without backlash whereas men can’t. It’s called double standards
Can't makeup as a man, can't not makeup as a woman.
Looks matter constantly but everyone constantly says they don't matter but then they're acting like they matter and saying it wasn't because of looks.

Fucked up from beginning to end.
Exactly. What makes me cringe most is the men who defend women wearing fake shit then are the same ones to ridicule you if you are as a man

It’s not any different actually. It’s faking and enhancing your look. At the end of the day, makeup is not your real face. The problem with that attitude is why women can fake everything in society and have it be acceptable whereas if any man does anything they’re considered gay or insecure.
Also, women can wear colored contacts without backlash whereas men can’t. It’s called double standards
i guess thats just society, its viewed as weird to care about your looks as a man to the point where you change things about your face, probably because its viewed as a girly thing to care too much about your appearance