reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Morph A

Morph B

A is good tbh

None. Both look extremely fake and homeless

What looks fake ?
The fact that you have that forward growth despite having incel tier neck posture and your chin is literally an inch in front of your lips doesn’t seem right.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 6963
The fact that you have that forward growth despite having incel tier neck posture and your chin is literally an inch in front of your lips doesn’t seem right.

Isn't a pointy chin good also what does neck posture have to do with all this

Isn't a pointy chin good also what does neck posture have to do with all this
Not this pointy you went crazy with your morph.
Normally people who have good forward grown faces have good body posture. It’s hard to see someone with that level of forward growth and bad posture

9154B364 CD19 4A59 A22A 083DF65C9F72

Look how straight the back of her neck is compared to your

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
chin looks ridiculous on A
b mogs

Morph a has better forward growth

b is higher psl. a is brutish

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Not this pointy you went crazy with your morph.
Normally people who have good forward grown faces have good body posture. It’s hard to see someone with that level of forward growth and bad posture

View attachment 676172

Look how straight the back of her neck is compared to your
gigacope
i know a 6.5 psl guy IRL that has perfect forward growth and development, he is almost always slouched

My face is basically like morph A: great jawline/forward growth but I have a big nose with small round eyes on a huge rectangular face.
Morph B has better eye area and nose but shitty jawline, they are opposites, reverse of one another. The difference though is that you can fix a shitty eye area and nose, but you can't fix a tiny recessed jawline, you can make it less recessed but you can't add bone, and implants don't achieve the same result as morph A.

My face is basically like morph A: great jawline/forward growth but I have a big nose with small round eyes on a huge rectangular face.
Morph B has better eye area and nose but shitty jawline, they are opposites, reverse of one another. The difference though is that you can fix a shitty eye area and nose, but you can't fix a tiny recessed jawline, you can make it less recessed but you can't add bone, and implants don't achieve the same result as morph A.

Recessed jawlines the easiest fix a recessed maxilla isn't