Which of the following would make you more happy and be at peace with your heart?

What is your path?

• Blackpilled to slay as many women I want / will not get into ltr

• Live a happy eternal life with my oneitis / I dont like slaying, it's for degenerates

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
If I experienced teen love and was not mentally crippled during my teenage years I wouldn't be an asshole like I am today.

Thoughts boyos?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 5145 and 2 others
I can only get insecure girls so they only want to be fwb (dont want to be seen publically dating me) until a better guy comes along then they LTR him. It's so brutal bros.
I just want a long term partner 😔

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Bitch and Deleted member 9048
Blackpilled Chad, smash and make them chase you, then leave them in the dirt. Revenge for brutal treatment women give to men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 9048
LTR with the one you love mogs so hard.

Trying to pursue slaying/hedonism would probably never satisfy me in the long run, it is quite degenerate after all tbh.
Plus, it's only a feasible strategy if you're well above average, implying you would want to slay women of a higher calibre.

Also, if you want to slay as many women as possible, or are in the process of doing so, you're in no position to slut-shame women for having a high body count.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, sytyl, IWantToMax and 5 others
tbh both get boring. have LTR and cheat on the side would be optimal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, sytyl, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 9048
If I experienced teen love and was not mentally crippled during my teenage years I wouldn't be an asshole like I am today.

Thoughts boyos?
True enough trugvu mah asian nigga.

I would slay forever, truly passionated love dies out anyway.
If i was guaranteed that those initial feelings would last forever i would choose the latter

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
I take both please

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Who cares about multiple low quality girls when you can have your oneitis jfl

• So Sad
"To me heaven would be a big bull ring with me holding two barrera seats and a trout stream outside that no one else was allowed to fish in and two lovely houses in the town; one where I would have my wife and children and be monogamous and love them truly and well and the other where I would have my nine beautiful mistresses on 9 different floors and one house would be fitted up with special copies of the Dial printed on soft tissue and kept in the toilets on every floor and in the other house we would use the American Mercury and the New Republic. Then there would be a fine church like in Pamplona where I could go and be confessed on the way from one house to the other and I would get on my horse and ride out with my son to my bull ranch named Hacienda Hadley and toss coins to all my illegitimate children that lined the road. I would write out at the Hacienda and send my son in to lock the chastity belts onto my mistresses because someone had just galloped up with the news that a notorious monogamist named Fitzgerald had been seen riding toward the town at the head of a company of strolling drinkers."

Ernest Hemingway to F. Scott Fitzgerald about his idea of heaven

• So Sad
Besides all the years of drug abuse has probably caused some brain damage so i don't think i'm capable of feeling love anymore.

• So Sad