Which of these LED devices should I get?

T

theanonymousone

Bronze
Hi

Can anyone help me decide which LED device to get? One is a mask but I've seen people complaining about blurred vision, and this mask has a lot of different colors, but I thought that red and near infra red was the only one that was needed for anti-aging pusposes of collagen, elastin, skin tightening, etc.? I keep hearing about amber light too, I'm confused. Here is the mask:

Amazon product ASIN B01MDK70V9
The other one is a simpler brick-like device, it is slightly more expensive but it has only red and near infra red LEDs, and I assume they are bigger because I don't see how the mask can have so many different colors and still have adequately sized lights, I would think they'd have to be really small to fit so many different types in. Here is the second device:

I really want to get into red light therapy but I want to buy the right one the first time so I'd like some advice please!

EDIT: The facemask link doesn't work so I'll just paste the specs here:

Led Face Mask, NEWKEY Led Light Therapy 7 Color Facial Skin Care Mask - with Clinically Proven Blue & Red Light Treatment Acne Photon Mask - Korea PDT Technology for Acne Reduction/Skin Rejuvenation

• ✿NEWKEY MULTIFUNCTIONAL PHOTOTHERAPY MASK: The light therapy mask is made of high quality LED beads and has a specific wavelength to recover different skin problem. Safe, gentle, not stimulating! Please feel free to buy with confidence!
  • ✿SEVEN COLORFUL THERAPEUTIC LIGHT: Red Light(650NM)-Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production| Blue Light(463NM)-Kills acne and Tightens Skin| Green Light(527NM)-Improve Pigmentation, Anti-Aging| Yellow Light(590NM)- Smoothes Skin and Reduces Redness| Purple Light(600NM)- Relaxing, Improves Lymph Metabolism| Light Blue Light(510NM)- Soothing,Can Help Allergies skin| NEW White Light(470NM)- Accelerate Tissue Metabolism.Are you still hesitant to buy LED acne mask with such a complete function?
  • ✿FASHIONABLE FACE LIGHT MASK DESIGN : NEWKEY acne LED mask design is based on white design, high-grade elegance.Our LED mask was sprayed with white pearl powder and a layer of coating. It can effectively prevent scratches and easily erase stains.
  • ✿PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES ESPECIALLY FOR T-ZONE OIL FACE SKIN:This LED Photon Therapy Mask is ideal for all skin types.Our premium design delivers facial beautification even for the most sensitive skin types.Choose your preferred color setting and start restoring your facial beauty.
  • ✿YOU LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK:With a free 60 days money back service and a 1-year warranty,you can return the Facial Skin Care Mask if you are not satisfied with the results.Don’t hesitate to Contact us in case of any questions.Thank you.

Get alibaba ones

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Get alibaba ones

There's so many different products there and it seems like lots are from China, I'm not sure if I trust that right now. And they have some facemasks for only like $69 something that sounds way too cheap, and if it breaks I seriously doubt I'd be able to get a replacement.

Hi

Can anyone help me decide which LED device to get? One is a mask but I've seen people complaining about blurred vision, and this mask has a lot of different colors, but I thought that red and near infra red was the only one that was needed for anti-aging pusposes of collagen, elastin, skin tightening, etc.? I keep hearing about amber light too, I'm confused. Here is the mask:

Amazon product ASIN B01MDK70V9
The other one is a simpler brick-like device, it is slightly more expensive but it has only red and near infra red LEDs, and I assume they are bigger because I don't see how the mask can have so many different colors and still have adequately sized lights, I would think they'd have to be really small to fit so many different types in. Here is the second device:

I really want to get into red light therapy but I want to buy the right one the first time so I'd like some advice please!

EDIT: The facemask link doesn't work so I'll just paste the specs here:

Led Face Mask, NEWKEY Led Light Therapy 7 Color Facial Skin Care Mask - with Clinically Proven Blue & Red Light Treatment Acne Photon Mask - Korea PDT Technology for Acne Reduction/Skin Rejuvenation

• ✿NEWKEY MULTIFUNCTIONAL PHOTOTHERAPY MASK: The light therapy mask is made of high quality LED beads and has a specific wavelength to recover different skin problem. Safe, gentle, not stimulating! Please feel free to buy with confidence!
  • ✿SEVEN COLORFUL THERAPEUTIC LIGHT: Red Light(650NM)-Increased Blood Flow and Collagen Production| Blue Light(463NM)-Kills acne and Tightens Skin| Green Light(527NM)-Improve Pigmentation, Anti-Aging| Yellow Light(590NM)- Smoothes Skin and Reduces Redness| Purple Light(600NM)- Relaxing, Improves Lymph Metabolism| Light Blue Light(510NM)- Soothing,Can Help Allergies skin| NEW White Light(470NM)- Accelerate Tissue Metabolism.Are you still hesitant to buy LED acne mask with such a complete function?
  • ✿FASHIONABLE FACE LIGHT MASK DESIGN : NEWKEY acne LED mask design is based on white design, high-grade elegance.Our LED mask was sprayed with white pearl powder and a layer of coating. It can effectively prevent scratches and easily erase stains.
  • ✿PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES ESPECIALLY FOR T-ZONE OIL FACE SKIN:This LED Photon Therapy Mask is ideal for all skin types.Our premium design delivers facial beautification even for the most sensitive skin types.Choose your preferred color setting and start restoring your facial beauty.
  • ✿YOU LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK:With a free 60 days money back service and a 1-year warranty,you can return the Facial Skin Care Mask if you are not satisfied with the results.Don’t hesitate to Contact us in case of any questions.Thank you.
not good enough. you need 660nm 35watts

• +1
not good enough. you need 660nm 35watts
Here are the specs of the second one, it looks like it's 80W:

• Actual Consumption:80W
  • Dimensions:12 X 9 X 3 Inches
  • Wavelengths:660Nm 850Nm 1:1
  • LEDs:60 X 5W
  • Irradiance:>100Mw/Cm2
  • Weight:5.5Lb
  • Beam Angle:60 Degree
  • # of Cooling Fans:1
  • Low EMF:
    tick-icon.png
  • Warranty2 Years
  • Treatment Area:Targeted

Here are the specs of the second one, it looks like it's 80W:

• Actual Consumption:80W
  • Dimensions:12 X 9 X 3 Inches
  • Wavelengths:660Nm 850Nm 1:1
  • LEDs:60 X 5W
  • Irradiance:>100Mw/Cm2
  • Weight:5.5Lb
  • Beam Angle:60 Degree
  • # of Cooling Fans:1
  • Low EMF:
    tick-icon.png
  • Warranty2 Years
  • Treatment Area:Targeted
looks good, buy

• +1
looks good, buy

But what is all this about amber light? I read amber light produces collagen or something like that but all I've heard about mostly is red light (660-850nm)?

But what is all this about amber light? I read amber light produces collagen or something like that but all I've heard about it red light (660-850nm)?
no, a mixture of 660 and 850 will stimulate collagen, not amber. buy the second device

• +1