Which one of my Chadlite friends is better looking? How would you rate each?

Kek. I’m 155 and still look bigger than you. Just imagine once I get to 180. Please stop posting nonsense
bro whats up with your neck, you need to work on making that shit bigger you look like a bobblehead but the body is bigger than the head in that photo

bro whats up with your neck, you need to work on making that shit bigger you look like a bobblehead but the body is bigger than the head in that photo
Head on it’s same width as my head, if it was bigger it wouldn’t look right. Unless u think it might

Attachments

• 11F78620-5A57-496C-A38A-01396972DC55.png
    11F78620-5A57-496C-A38A-01396972DC55.png
    681.5 KB · Views: 61
Head on it’s same width as my head, if it was bigger it wouldn’t look right. Unless u think it might
nvm just that photo it looked weird in

• +1
Reactions: Phad
chadlites? what is this a parallel universe where the name normie was swapped with chadlite?

• +1
Reactions: Phad, dogtown, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
First guy Is ugly.
The second guy is a PSL 5 (average) in the first pic and PSL 6 in the second one

Jflthe first guy is a 4 psl with freud pics and you tell is chadlite. I mog him lol

Jflthe first guy is a 4 psl with freud pics and you tell is chadlite. I mog him lol
you don't mog him bruh

you look like a high e twink

My worst angle mogs his long hair receding coping eyecel squinting long faced soylent drinking ass any day
you all overrate yourself and underrate others
your face looks so weird man

dead serious

is it about longface combined with short chin or anything else?
actually his features are fine, his face anf neck is just too small, to the point it actually matters

Last edited:
you all overrate yourself and underrate others

actually his features are fine, his face anf neck is just too small, to the point it actually matters
My neck is too long which makes the head seem small. Long ramus or death