Which one of you doesn't talk irl because it ruins mewing streak

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I remember when I first joined this forum there was a post and someone said they don't talk because it ruins their mewing streak

I have my doubts on @KrissKross

• JFL
Reactions: mojopin and kobecel
talking is cope anyways tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I don’t talk irl because I’m a high inhib autist not because of a gay retarded cope (mewing)

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs

Last edited:
nah not really caring about that, but when im outside i make sure i breath through my nose, Squint from time to time and Clench allot when going to crowded area's
This is what autism looks like

I never even open my mouth.

@AncapFAG said that
I remember he said he hated normie talking to him in the gym because it ruins his mewing progress:lul::lul::lul:

I don't talk irl because I'm a shy retard.

Isn't mewing correct posture so that means that it should enable you to talk?

I don’t talk not because of Mewing, but because I’ve always got a huge wad of chewing gum in my mouth

Toby is subhuman

not really subhuman but yeah he does struggle to get girls, I would say the best looking brother is Jed, even tho they are all pretty short.
maxresdefault.jpg

not really subhuman but yeah he does struggle to get girls, I would say the best looking brother is Jed, even tho they are all pretty short.
He's got recessed everything and he has a ship for a nose. Only good thing he has is his body due to how lean he is naturally

He's got recessed everything and he has a ship for a nose. Only good thing he has is his body due to how lean he is naturally

Ye his nose is his biggest downfall face wise, but he is still a cool dude tho. in some sidemen vids they constantly make fun of it.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Bluepiller who blames himself for everything detected