• Total voters
Indians have the highest smv ....second are whites

• JFL
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 2933
Who voted for Bolivians? legit Af

Northern Indians

Bslcks are fucking slayers

In the US? Maybe niggers.

But, on the contrary to what most 'Muricans might think, the US is not the center of the world/Universe and it certainly doesn't represent the entire world.

You know, there are people living in other countries outside the US. The US is just a small space in our big world and SMV doesn't confine itself to that small space.

The people who voted for blacks can't see beyond their shithole. They are stuck in a delusion-ridden bubble.

The TRUTH is that blacks don't have the second highest SMV in the ENTIRE WORLD (not only in the US).

I created a map that shows the places in the world where niggers have a higher SMV than Latinos, and the places where Latinos have a higher SMV than niggers. (It's not 100% accurate, but it's close to reality)

D80D960D BF73 4A52 B443 86A4B81228CB

The regions bordered by the red lines = regions where Latinos have a higher SMV than niggers

B08E951F 1542 436E 8EEF D37DDC226272

The regions bordered by the yellow lines = regions where niggers have a higher SMV than Latinos

2AF664BD A925 4814 9546 DA47EAD0E1C5

Conclusion: Latinos have the second highest SMV in the world.

So for scientific confirmations, which race do u think has the SECOND highest SMV, since we know first one are whites.

Gogo no racism pls, only blackpill
By race name itself, probably BBC. But if you’re looking for white frauding potential, probably curry since they are closest ethnically to whites.

Alot of Hispanics are very short and don't look white at all, i've only seen a few in Europe but most that come here look like Arabs. I'd probably argue that actual Arabs look more white and are more robust and bigger on average. I just can't see how a 5"5 Latino dude would compete against a 6 ft Arab or BBC here. Although I have met couple of few tall white-looking Latino dudes before and yes they would do well.

im confused, mexicans look like bolivians lol. you could've put caribbean instead

Northern And Southern Europe is a tie in smv

So for scientific confirmations, which race do u think has the SECOND highest SMV, since we know first one are whites.

Gogo no racism pls, only blackpill
People saying black are copers that leave it all to their dick cause they are ogre