Which race has the second highest SMV?

Second Highest SMV Race?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
So for scientific confirmations, which race do u think has the SECOND highest SMV, since we know first one are whites.

Gogo no racism pls, only blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
BBC is #1 in the USA

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, NateJacobs, LizardEyes and 5 others
Close between West African blacks and Castizo/Mestizo Hispanics.
Arabs after them, then everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Lv1982, mikeock and Hector
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2527, Deleted member 5258, goat2x and 9 others
Close between West African blacks and Castizo/Mestizo Hispanics.
Arabs after them, then everyone else
Subhuman gulf arab
vs chaddamm lebense arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and MandibularCel
you'r talking about guys or girls ?

This is such a fucking Jewish myth. White women do not go for niggers like Goldstein wants you to believe, dude.

Chris brown, 50 cent , lil pump(whigger), hip pop culture haloed blacks, funk from 60s, rock from 50s, sports, they all being haloing blacks for 100 years already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, mikeock and SuperSaiyanGymcel
if your talking about girls, black girls, like full blacks are at the end, with indians. if you talk about the guys, it's another matter

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I summon @Pex1992 and @cocainecowboy

North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Mestizos/native americans>east asians>Afghans>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, turkproducer and tylerhunter97
ITS MEN SMV

This is such a fucking Jewish myth. White women do not go for niggers like Goldstein wants you to believe, dude.

They do though. White women have 1000000% been propagandized to go for them by the Steinbergs, however.. They still do well regardless. And are much more attractive than a lot of other ethnic groups imo.

then probably latino guys in the US amongs blacks.
But in term of objective beauty, you'll find more gl guys in iran for example than in africa, in terme of percentage.
then probably latino guys in the US amongs blacks.
But in term of objective beauty, you'll find more gl guys in iran for example than in africa, in terme of percentage.

i mean with, not among

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Mestizos/native americans>east asians>Afghans>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians
Forgot blacks
North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Afghans>Blacks>east asians>mestizos/native americans>>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and randomguy1235
idk. In the US atleast in high school, all the mixed niggers are getting the most hype. Like hispanic/white, black /asain, etc.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2933
Forgot blacks
North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Afghans>Blacks>east asians>mestizos/native americans>>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians

you'r a pro of race, which one i do look like sir ?

Lightskin/mixed race blacks are super popular in the US

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, turkproducer, mikeock and 1 other person
Dogs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, turkproducer, spark and 3 others
idk. In the US atleast in high school, all the mixed niggers are getting the most hype. Like hispanic/white, black /asain, etc.

mulatto yes definitively, they are near on par with white guys if gl

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Cleftcel
Eskimo

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 2227
White men are last now buddy boy'o get with the times, this isn't 1843.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It's deffo either Arab or Latino. A lot of people are racist and hate black people 👀

@GUTS9770 i'm kurd, don't know where you'll put me then in your rating scale of ethnics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others

you'r quite accurate, because i'm from originally the Iraqi part of kurds. But since we are all kurds and not mixed with arabs, we do look like them but only a little. so probably, we do a little better than them. Though people from there always say that i look like iranian or indian, don't know what to think.

you'r quite accurate, because i'm from originally the Iraqi part of kurds. But since we are all kurds and not mixed with arabs, we do look like them but only a little. so probably, we do a little better than them. Though people from there always say that i look like iranian or indian, don't know what to think.
you don't look indian

• +1
  • Woah
Latino because a lot of them look white

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
i think i know which people you'r reffering to. For me the white people in brazil are not latino.

Yeah great observation, latino = spanish+native

Yeah great observation, latino = spanish+native
i mean, everything depends on your percentage. But somebody like eduardo for me is a white, not a latino.

• +1
Lol @noped picked curry

Big Muscular hairy guy.

Looks completely white to me

exactly,that's what i mean when i say that they are people from south america who looks completely like white, although not beeing one.
This guy for example in your opinion looks like coming from where, if you are accurate ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205