Which race has the second highest SMV?

Second Highest SMV Race?

• Total voters
exactly,that's what i mean when i say that they are people from south america who looks completely like white, although not beeing one.
This guy for example in your opinion looks like coming from where, if you are accurate ?

btw you too; which race will you say ? @GUTS9770
yeah here yo

A better example View attachment 110789
looks completely white despite beeing latina, agree.

Looks like he's from Spain or med area

haha he is from the same area than me, i was as white if not more at a younger age, don't know how i get tanned.
haha he is from the same area than me, i was as white if not more at a younger age, don't know how i get tanned.

i mean, basically, he's my cousin

btw you too; which race will you say ? @GUTS9770

looks completely white despite beeing latina, agree.
Doesn't look european.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Doesn't look european.
imo he looks more lebanese or these countries.
in the same family you can have massive differences.

I summon @Pex1992 and @cocainecowboy
Have you gone crazy dude ...what would you get by making all these nonsense threads

• +1
I would say white looking turks, meds, or black for sure.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and turkproducer

For example i consider some Turkish actors and actresses from that Sultan series as white, because they looks total white

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
Social logo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
For example i consider some Turkish actors and actresses from that Sultan series as white, because they looks total white

i agree they do

Curries, obviously! We're second only to Whites. Girls all over the world cannot resist Indian cock. We're cool, handsome, tall bastards with mighty dicks and god tier accents.
/s :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 5258, عبد الرحمن and 5 others
Curries, obviously! We're second only to Whites. Girls all over the world cannot resist Indian cock. We're cool, handsome, tall bastards with mighty dicks and god tier accents.
/s :feelswah:

sir, it's over

North europeans>South europeans>west asians(Turks,iranians,caucasians,georgians)>Castizos>Arabs(Saudis,iraqis)>Mestizos/native americans>east asians>Afghans>Pakis/North indians>south east asians>south indians

Youre from germany i guess

Mulattos, no point in discussing.

Cope if you pick anything besides curry.

Light skin/mulatto blacks. Preferably with light eyes.

shit skin hindu dindu cope

Anyone who says black does not have an informed opinion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 2933
u are better than them

Also u vote for rice, JFL
The best tyrone in the world does not compete with the asian model on youtube who claimed to be incel. BBC is a meme.

• +1
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and shimada
Lightskin/mixed race blacks are super popular in the US

I would argue that black/white mix has the highest racial SMV if we're looking at ordinary people.
The best tyrone in the world does not compete with the asian model on youtube who claimed to be incel. BBC is a meme.

Memes matter brah. Women are sheep.

Last edited:
i'm starting to think we're all blinded by the "bbc pill" (by that i mean all the pictures and posts about white girls wanting bbcs), might make it seem worse (depending on your viewpoint) than it is

I would argue that black/white mix has the highest racial SMV if we're looking at ordinary people.

Memes matter brah. Women are sheep.
No, whites have the highest SMV and biggest universal appeal.
Latinos are the second in the world.
BBC is #1 in the USA
I think OP meant in the world, not only in the USA. Lol at thinking BBCs have the second highest SMV in Asia and Europe, let alone the highest.
It's deffo either Arab or Latino. A lot of people are racist and hate black people 👀
Maybe not in the USA, but in the world.

People who think BBCs have a higher SMV than Latinos in Russia and other Asian countries are delusional.

6A03D8D9 04CD 4546 A886 1F88C0BD2C4A
37AD4B06 C9E7 4E9A 90BC 135BF742DB67
1DD77A07 6011 4491 A475 4D4707393AA8

Last edited:
Whites ( all Europe ) > Arab meds ( coastal north Africa + coastal middle east like Syria+lebanon ) > indo Europeans ( turks-iranians-north Iraq- georgians... ) > golf Arabs > Latinos > east Africans > West Africans > Asians > Indians.
There are exceptions of course but thats the most accurate classification IMO.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, turkproducer, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
No, whites have the highest SMV and biggest universal appeal.
Latinos are the second in the world.

I think OP meant in the world, not only in the USA. Lol at thinking BBCs have the second highest SMV in Asia and Europe, let alone the highest.

Maybe not in the USA, but in the world.

People who think BBCs have a higher SMV than Latinos in Russia and other Asian countries are delusional.

View attachment 183668View attachment 183669View attachment 183670

USA set the standards, thats why BBC are winning more than twice the third one(arabs)

Whites ( all Europe ) > Arab meds ( coastal north Africa + coastal middle east like Syria+lebanon ) > indo Europeans ( turks-iranians-north Iraq- georgians... ) > golf Arabs > Latinos > east Africans > West Africans > Asians > Indians.

Source: yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
USA set the standards, thats why BBC are winning more than twice the third one(arabs)
USA set the standards for people who live in the US, I'm talking about universal standards. Majority of the world's population doesn't live in the US.

This is the most accurate and blackpilled hierarchy of the SMV.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
USA set the standards for people who live in the US, I'm talking about universal standards. Majority of the world's population doesn't live in the US.

This is the most accurate and blackpilled hierarchy of the SMV.

Yeah, so the most knowledgeable ppl from here are wrong, and the greycels arabs are right.

To Israel in fact, blackmail them that we won't aid them in any war unless they take our blacks in. Here's the kicker: dump them in there regardless of their decision.

Yeah, so the most knowledgeable ppl from here are wrong, and the greycels arabs are right.
Yes, maybe niggers have the second highest SMV in the US, but not in Europe (especially Eastern Europe) and Asia.
I'm not Arab btw.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

The U.S. has different standards compared to the rest of the world I already know this. Location plays a part too.