[Theory] Which side of your face is uglier ?

Mine right side.
Left side is so much better,it's unreal.

Left side is way better, right side just looks longer I feel its probably because I had to have one tooth taken out a few years ago

Wool

massive side framecel
right side from my perspective. dont know what it is tho. I think massetor muscles are assymetrical (genetics sadly).

Wincel

Aspie Scientist
Left side beats the right side to shit, because I had a tooth extracted on the right

Its so emasculating

dotacel

original slayercel
right is better cuz of masseter assymetry, working on fixing it though

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
left side better cause of my massters

HorseFace

Flattest face in the game
Right side is horseshit

SeiGun

LooksMaxer9999
right side is uglier, cant stop noticing the right side bloat especially in photo

theropeking

Worst Nose in the Entire PSL scene
Kek 90% of the people find their left side more attractive and apparently here it is the same.

Read this

"Asymmetry in the eye area is normal. In fact, we appreciate beauty in an asymmetric way. Our right brains appreciate beauty more than our left and our visual fields are asymmetric. Essentialy, in short, we see someone's right face more when we regard or assess beauty. This has evolutionarily lead to asymmetries in our face based on millions of years of sexual selection. We tend to choose our mates based on how good the right sides of our face look more than what our left sides look. That's sort of the long story and there is even a longer explanation to that."

http://www.realself.com/question/Uneven-eyes-cause
:feelshaha:

Good luck with SEA, have you tried Tinder already with the location set to SEA? Also, let me know if there's a country where I can run JBC (Just Be Curry) game.
Not yet, i can maybe looksmax to mid tier normie-high tier normie trough rhino and genio. But i gotta get lean first before morphing myself.

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
Just find a good hijabi virgin and get married
Nowadays, clothing says nothing. Plenty of sluts are wearing it. The good ones reserve themselves for good looking guys and I'm 2/10. :feelscry:

Not yet, i can maybe looksmax to mid tier normie-high tier normie trough rhino and genio. But i gotta get lean first before morphing myself.
Is your nose really that bad though? Maybe your nose isn't in need of a rhinoplasty. Have you been rated on here before?

Nowadays, clothing says nothing. Plenty of sluts are wearing it. The good ones reserve themselves for good looking guys and I'm 2/10. :feelscry:

Is your nose really that bad though? Maybe your nose isn't in need of a rhinoplasty. Have you been rated on here before?
I have been rated by few trusted members and i got rated 3-3.5psl, my nose clearly drops me down by 1-1.5psl.

Legit tbh every single girl is a slut nowadays literally can’t find a good one anymore and what u look like boyo

TRUE_CEL

I have been rated by few trusted members and i got rated 3-3.5psl, by nose clearly drops me down by 1-1.5psl.
So you will get to a PSL 6 once you get rhino + genio?

Legit tbh every single girl is a slut nowadays literally can’t find a good one anymore and what u look like boyo
I have to disagree about all girls being sluts, but I do agree that an overwhelmingly majority are sluts. You know what dumbfounds me? My ex-oneitis was an atheist white girl yet she never was a slut, lost her virginity to her boyfriend of idk how many years and they're still steady. Meanwhile a lot of these supposedly religious girls are giga sluts. I don't get it.

I have to disagree about all girls being sluts, but I do agree that an overwhelmingly majority are sluts. You know what dumbfounds me? My ex-oneitis was an atheist white girl yet she never was a slut. Meanwhile these supposedly religious girls are all giga sluts. I don't get it.
No, 4.5-5.5 psl max.
Can i rate you? I'm a trusted member
You are not, you even cannot rate yourself correctly.

I have to disagree about all girls being sluts, but I do agree that an overwhelmingly majority are sluts. You know what dumbfounds me? My ex-oneitis was an atheist white girl yet she never was a slut, lost her virginity to her boyfriend of idk how many years and they're still steady. Meanwhile these supposedly religious girls are all giga sluts. I don't get it.
Yea it’s weird tbh there are some that aren’t but it’s becoming more rare by the day ngl also seems to depend on the girls looks and the options she has

TRUE_CEL

Yea it’s weird tbh there are some that aren’t but it’s becoming more rare by the day ngl also seems to depend on the girls looks and the options she has
I agree, but my ex-oneitis was really good looking and mogs these Moroccan and Turkish girls to hell and back. Dark brown hair, milky white skin, grey-blue eyes. Hunter eyes. Tons of guys liked her. Fuaaaaark.
Idk, maybe some LTRs but i want slay too. Slaying could be possible with decent framed gymcelled body and 4.5psl face.
I see. I agree that those things you mentioned are good enough for slaying. My Asian friend is gymmaxxed, 4.5 PSL and he's had his fair share of hook-ups and LTRs. He's currently dating a Turkish weeb girl.

I agree, but my ex-oneitis was really good looking and mogs these Moroccan and Turkish girls to hell and back. Dark brown hair, milky white skin, grey-blue eyes. Hunter eyes. Tons of guys liked her. Fuaaaaark.

I see. I agree that those things you mentioned are good enough for slaying. My Asian friend is gymmaxxed, 4.5 PSL and he's had his fair share of hook-ups and LTRs. He's currently dating a Turkish weeb girl.
Fuck I would’ve ate her ass ngl :feelsmega:

She dated this gymmaxxed manlet high-tier normie, but they broke after a month because he wanted to have sex with her. Lol. I am pretty sure I cockblocked him. PM me if you're interested in the story.
Loool yea pm me it I’ll check tmrw it’s 8am and I’m still awake jfl at my autism

TRUE_CEL

Loool yea pm me it I’ll check tmrw it’s 8am and I’m still awake jfl at my autism
You sound like me bro. I was a NEET for three years and I would only sleep in the morning. JFL. Combine that with my terrible eating habits - no vegetables, barely any fruits - and now I have bags under my eyes. FML.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)