Which side of your face is uglier ?

badromance

badromance

Banned
Mine right side.
Left side is so much better,it's unreal.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
My right side mogs my left side.

• +1
Reactions: axe624
Right side is shit

Left side is way better, right side just looks longer I feel its probably because I had to have one tooth taken out a few years ago

Probably left side but tbh I look like a fucking retard from either side I only look decent when you look straight at me.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
right side from my perspective. dont know what it is tho. I think massetor muscles are assymetrical (genetics sadly).

• +1
Reactions: Quik
Left side.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I look like two different people.
Left side is much worse.

I once had a girl stop talking to me when I sat from her left side to her right because she couldn't recognise me and thought I left (srs)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD, fobos, Gengar and 2 others
Left side beats the right side to shit, because I had a tooth extracted on the right

Its so emasculating

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
right is better cuz of masseter assymetry, working on fixing it though

left side better cause of my massters

I look like I had a stroke on my left side

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and badromance
Right side is horseshit

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Ogre if your left side looks like shit.

right side is worse. my left side has better eye area, jaw and better harmony in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Phad
  • +1
Reactions: badromance and Deleted member 206
Both look about the same tbh.

Right eyebrow sits higher than my left which fucks me up, wish I could fix it but oh well

Right because of more acne scars

Both sides look the same to me so neither

Mine right side.
Left side is so much better,it's unreal.
Right sucks dick in every aspect jaw and Masseters look amazing on left

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and badromance
Left side mogs the right one because I'm used to chewing with the left side.

right side is uglier, cant stop noticing the right side bloat especially in photo

Kek 90% of the people find their left side more attractive and apparently here it is the same.

Read this

"Asymmetry in the eye area is normal. In fact, we appreciate beauty in an asymmetric way. Our right brains appreciate beauty more than our left and our visual fields are asymmetric. Essentialy, in short, we see someone's right face more when we regard or assess beauty. This has evolutionarily lead to asymmetries in our face based on millions of years of sexual selection. We tend to choose our mates based on how good the right sides of our face look more than what our left sides look. That's sort of the long story and there is even a longer explanation to that."

http://www.realself.com/question/Uneven-eyes-cause
:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
yeah i got a bad side too. most people do

Looks bad from both sides

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Both sides look shit

My right side is somehow less bloated but both sides are ogre tbh

My right side, but I'm still 2/10.

• +1
Do you have any huge flaws besides nose?
Yes, I'd say my mild upper eyelid exposure, my recessed chin, uneven lips and a round face. I'm an ogre.

• +1
Yes, I'd say my mild upper eyelid exposure, my recessed chin, uneven lips and a round face. I'm an ogre.
over, i have similar flaws. My only hope is go to SEA and run jbw game

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
over, i have similar flaws. My only hope is go to SEA and run jbw game
Good luck with SEA, have you tried Tinder already with the location set to SEA? Also, let me know if there's a country where I can run JBC (Just Be Curry) game.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
Good luck with SEA, have you tried Tinder already with the location set to SEA? Also, let me know if there's a country where I can run JBC (Just Be Curry) game.
There is it’s called time to rope land

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Coping
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and androidcel
Not yet, i can maybe looksmax to mid tier normie-high tier normie trough rhino and genio. But i gotta get lean first before morphing myself.

• +1
Just find a good hijabi virgin and get married
Nowadays, clothing says nothing. Plenty of sluts are wearing it. The good ones reserve themselves for good looking guys and I'm 2/10. :feelscry:

Not yet, i can maybe looksmax to mid tier normie-high tier normie trough rhino and genio. But i gotta get lean first before morphing myself.
Is your nose really that bad though? Maybe your nose isn't in need of a rhinoplasty. Have you been rated on here before?

Nowadays, clothing says nothing. Plenty of sluts are wearing it. The good ones reserve themselves for good looking guys and I'm 2/10. :feelscry:

Is your nose really that bad though? Maybe your nose isn't in need of a rhinoplasty. Have you been rated on here before?
I have been rated by few trusted members and i got rated 3-3.5psl, my nose clearly drops me down by 1-1.5psl.

Legit tbh every single girl is a slut nowadays literally can’t find a good one anymore and what u look like boyo

• +1
I have been rated by few trusted members and i got rated 3-3.5psl, by nose clearly drops me down by 1-1.5psl.
So you will get to a PSL 6 once you get rhino + genio?

Legit tbh every single girl is a slut nowadays literally can’t find a good one anymore and what u look like boyo
I have to disagree about all girls being sluts, but I do agree that an overwhelmingly majority are sluts. You know what dumbfounds me? My ex-oneitis was an atheist white girl yet she never was a slut, lost her virginity to her boyfriend of idk how many years and they're still steady. Meanwhile a lot of these supposedly religious girls are giga sluts. I don't get it.

I have to disagree about all girls being sluts, but I do agree that an overwhelmingly majority are sluts. You know what dumbfounds me? My ex-oneitis was an atheist white girl yet she never was a slut. Meanwhile these supposedly religious girls are all giga sluts. I don't get it.
No, 4.5-5.5 psl max.
Can i rate you? I'm a trusted member
You are not, you even cannot rate yourself correctly.

I have to disagree about all girls being sluts, but I do agree that an overwhelmingly majority are sluts. You know what dumbfounds me? My ex-oneitis was an atheist white girl yet she never was a slut, lost her virginity to her boyfriend of idk how many years and they're still steady. Meanwhile these supposedly religious girls are all giga sluts. I don't get it.
Yea it’s weird tbh there are some that aren’t but it’s becoming more rare by the day ngl also seems to depend on the girls looks and the options she has