Which side of your face is uglier ?

Do you plan on getting married or do you just want to slay sluts?
Idk, maybe some LTRs but i want slay too. Slaying could be possible with decent framed gymcelled body and 4.5psl face.

Yea it’s weird tbh there are some that aren’t but it’s becoming more rare by the day ngl also seems to depend on the girls looks and the options she has
I agree, but my ex-oneitis was really good looking and mogs these Moroccan and Turkish girls to hell and back. Dark brown hair, milky white skin, grey-blue eyes. Hunter eyes. Tons of guys liked her. Fuaaaaark.
Idk, maybe some LTRs but i want slay too. Slaying could be possible with decent framed gymcelled body and 4.5psl face.
I see. I agree that those things you mentioned are good enough for slaying. My Asian friend is gymmaxxed, 4.5 PSL and he's had his fair share of hook-ups and LTRs. He's currently dating a Turkish weeb girl.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Right side is chad, left side is normie

I agree, but my ex-oneitis was really good looking and mogs these Moroccan and Turkish girls to hell and back. Dark brown hair, milky white skin, grey-blue eyes. Hunter eyes. Tons of guys liked her. Fuaaaaark.

I see. I agree that those things you mentioned are good enough for slaying. My Asian friend is gymmaxxed, 4.5 PSL and he's had his fair share of hook-ups and LTRs. He's currently dating a Turkish weeb girl.
Fuck I would’ve ate her ass ngl :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Fuck I would’ve ate her ass ngl :feelsmega:
She dated this gymmaxxed manlet high-tier normie, but they broke after a month because he wanted to have sex with her. Lol. I am pretty sure I cockblocked him. PM me if you're interested in the story.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
She dated this gymmaxxed manlet high-tier normie, but they broke after a month because he wanted to have sex with her. Lol. I am pretty sure I cockblocked him. PM me if you're interested in the story.
Can you pm me too?

• +1
Loool yea pm me it I’ll check tmrw it’s 8am and I’m still awake jfl at my autism

• +1
Loool yea pm me it I’ll check tmrw it’s 8am and I’m still awake jfl at my autism
You sound like me bro. I was a NEET for three years and I would only sleep in the morning. JFL. Combine that with my terrible eating habits - no vegetables, barely any fruits - and now I have bags under my eyes. FML.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
You sound like me bro. I was a NEET for three years and I would only sleep in the morning. JFL. Combine that with my terrible eating habits - no vegetables, barely any fruits - and now I have bags under my eyes. FML.
I been sleeping so late and waking up at like 4pm lool I like staying up at night ngl
Are you mutt?
:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and androidcel
Right side is more developed for some fucking reason

I been sleeping so late and waking up at like 4pm lool I like staying up at night ngl

:feelsuhh:
I'd wake up around that time also. I'm a collegecel now though. :(

I'm genuinely convinced my right side profile mogs my left side profile by about 2 PSL points

My left side is better, but my jaw is fucked up, asymmetrycal, cheeks full of acne scars and i'm bloated af rn :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I think right side is better

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
My Dark side is Ugly

I am slowly losing muscular function in the right side of my face. This is making my face assymetrical

• +1
Reactions: androidcel