which steroids, test... do u recommend for facial development?

P

Paul18

Trainee
I narrow face and bloated(death sentence) im 16 and i saw a thread about test/ dht for facial gains. Does test with facepuller and palate expander work?

Lorsss

Lorsss

I narrow face and bloated(death sentence) im 16 and i saw a thread about test/ dht for facial gains. Does test with facepuller and palate expander work?
you need a combination of HGH peptides and Testosterone enanthate.
And don't forget to supplements vitamins and minerals (zync and magnesium are the most important for hormones)
check the Looksmax archive to find more about theese topics.

facepuller and palate expander work without side effect. It's up to do to decide which is the best solution

Dark Badboy

Dark Badboy

Unbeatable Mulatto Badass
Test e made my bone mass huge

But yeah what youre looking for is androgenic steroids, going on tren for example will definetly cause bone development esp around jaw+brow

hgh is a surefire way as well

P

Paul18

Trainee
you need a combination of HGH peptides and Testosterone enanthate.
And don't forget to supplements vitamins and minerals (zync and magnesium are the most important for hormones)
check the Looksmax archive to find more about theese topics.

facepuller and palate expander work without side effect. It's up to do to decide which is the best solution
does mk677 works ?
Test e made my bone mass huge

But yeah what youre looking for is androgenic steroids, going on tren for example will definetly cause bone development esp around jaw+brow

hgh is a surefire way as well
did u grow a strong browbrige'

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

"Good and Evil do not exist, do what you want"
BLAST HGH IF U HAVE THE $$$

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
LOSE THE FUCKING BLOAT

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

inject T or death
injecting test is definitely the best bang for your buck. check out my thread on roiding for teenagers

P

Paul18

Trainee
injecting test is definitely the best bang for your buck. check out my thread on roiding for teenagers
i have clear skin and long full hair, how do i inject to prevent hair loss and collagen?

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Playing piano with my penis call me penis pianist
Shiet you done that before? I’ve never delved into that. Also when do you plan to order the shit? It’d be dope if you could confirm a source for me and other freedomcels

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

inject T or death
Shiet you done that before? I’ve never delved into that. Also when do you plan to order the shit? It’d be dope if you could confirm a source for me and other freedomcels
i have friends to do it for me. i don't have any kind of source knowledge other than dweb.

Void

Void

Adept
Hidden markets (tor) should be pretty safe. Leave your package unopened for a while and if the cops knock on your door you can just say you didn't order it.

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

i have friends to do it for me. i don't have any kind of source knowledge other than dweb.
Hidden markets (tor) should be pretty safe. Leave your package unopened for a while and if the cops knock on your door you can just say you didn't order it.
Is there a cheap way to test your stuff? I’ve heard a lot of horror stories about bunk roids so I want to play it safe, especially given my age. But assuming you get good stuff loox, do you think they could order shit for me as well if I set up a PO Box?

Void

Void

Adept
Is there a cheap way to test your stuff? I’ve heard a lot of horror stories about bunk roids so I want to play it safe, especially given my age. But assuming you get good stuff loox, do you think they could order shit for me as well if I set up a PO Box?
Deep web roids are tested by independent clinics all the time. A PO box is more risky, since you can't give the excuse that you didn't order it.

Alternatively, you could use a drop. Find some place with a front desk without cameras, order it to their address while using a fake name. On the day of delivery, phone them and say that you are expecting a package and that it's being delivered to the wrong address, and for them to hold it for you. Later in the day you can go pick it up.

looxmakser49

looxmakser49

inject T or death
I don't think my friends would do that. Since you're in the US, it will be wayyy easier for you anyway. It will be easy to find a seller with really good reputation compared to here. The quality of a high rep vendor is going to be a lot more promising than the vast majority of connections IRL tbh.

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

I don't think my friends would do that. Since you're in the US, it will be wayyy easier for you anyway. It will be easy to find a seller with really good reputation compared to here. The quality of a high rep vendor is going to be a lot more promising than the vast majority of connections IRL tbh.
Oh are you not in the states?

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Oki eurofag

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)