which steroids, test... do u recommend for facial development?

P

Paul18

Iron
I narrow face and bloated(death sentence) im 16 and i saw a thread about test/ dht for facial gains. Does test with facepuller and palate expander work?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I can smell the low IQ

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HighTGymcel, forwardgrowth, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
I narrow face and bloated(death sentence) im 16 and i saw a thread about test/ dht for facial gains. Does test with facepuller and palate expander work?
you need a combination of HGH peptides and Testosterone enanthate.
And don't forget to supplements vitamins and minerals (zync and magnesium are the most important for hormones)
check the Looksmax archive to find more about theese topics.

facepuller and palate expander work without side effect. It's up to do to decide which is the best solution

• +1
Reactions: Void
Test e made my bone mass huge

But yeah what youre looking for is androgenic steroids, going on tren for example will definetly cause bone development esp around jaw+brow

hgh is a surefire way as well

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and androgenic
you need a combination of HGH peptides and Testosterone enanthate.
And don't forget to supplements vitamins and minerals (zync and magnesium are the most important for hormones)
check the Looksmax archive to find more about theese topics.

facepuller and palate expander work without side effect. It's up to do to decide which is the best solution
does mk677 works ?
Test e made my bone mass huge

But yeah what youre looking for is androgenic steroids, going on tren for example will definetly cause bone development esp around jaw+brow

hgh is a surefire way as well
did u grow a strong browbrige'

BLAST HGH IF U HAVE THE $$$

LOSE THE FUCKING BLOAT

Shiet you done that before? I’ve never delved into that. Also when do you plan to order the shit? It’d be dope if you could confirm a source for me and other freedomcels

Shiet you done that before? I’ve never delved into that. Also when do you plan to order the shit? It’d be dope if you could confirm a source for me and other freedomcels
Hidden markets (tor) should be pretty safe. Leave your package unopened for a while and if the cops knock on your door you can just say you didn't order it.

I don't think my friends would do that. Since you're in the US, it will be wayyy easier for you anyway. It will be easy to find a seller with really good reputation compared to here. The quality of a high rep vendor is going to be a lot more promising than the vast majority of connections IRL tbh.
Oh are you not in the states?

Oki eurofag