Which surgeon can perform this surgery beside eppley?

toptearmm

toptearmm

JB pussy slayer
Custom Infraorbital Malar Implants Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis

Don’t get the zygomatic arch that goes back to the ear. Shit looks fake as fuck at low bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, PubertyMaxxer, noped and 2 others
Don’t get the zygomatic arch that goes back to the ear. Shit looks fake as fuck at low bodyfat

This is 100% true, unless you're very deficient in this area AND have a naturally wide temple

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
this surgery is a combination of infraorbital rim implants and zygo implants.
All surgeons who perform facial implants can do theese surgeries
They can but they don't always place them well and accurately. Revision rates for some surgeons are much higher than others..

And by much higher I mean a couple % points ...But that's huge in my eyes...A revision could completely fuck up someone looksmaxxing life goals.

Do you have examples?

The arch is what makes the shadow in your side profile no?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and toptearmm
Any occuloplastic surgeon

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3990
I need b/a pics

Do you have examples?

The arch is what makes the shadow in your side profile no?
Having a real one is what matters...

Not one where if after a session of running with the skin thinned where you can see a plastic plank in the side of your face that has none of the natural lining of a bone...

embarrassing as fuck

Not one where if after a session of running with the skin thinned where you can see a plastic plank in the side of your face that has none of the natural lining of a bone...

embarrassing as fuck
Lol thanks for the heads up

Where does your implant end?

Not one where if after a session of running with the skin thinned wheee you can see a plastic plank in the side of your face that has none of the natural lining of a bone...

embarrassing as fuck

Unless you can actually reason what would make it look fake or Provide pictures, then this post and thread is worthless. I’ve seen cases where the zygomatic arch ends abruptly and the gap between the arch and the ear looks far more unnatural to me than if it had extended to end closer to the ear

I say this because real Zygomatic arches Extend nearly to the ear.

I don’t feel your plank comment makes sense, since as far as I know, zygomatic arch implants aren’t made flat like a plank, they’re made to have the convexity/angularity of a real zygomatic arch, and are made custom to thin out and “feather” on the edges onto your actual zygomatic arch. Furthermore, if you feel like you can see the border of the implants despite this feathering, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to just add a drop of filler onto the edge of the implant to create a smoother transition between implant and bone.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm and Cody
Unless you can actually reason what would make it look fake or Provide pictures, then this post and thread is worthless. I’ve seen cases where the zygomatic arch ends abruptly and the gap between the arch and the ear looks far more unnatural to me than if it had extended to end closer to the ear

I say this because real Zygomatic arches Extend nearly to the ear.

I don’t feel your plank comment makes sense, since as far as I know, zygomatic arch implants aren’t made flat like a plank, they’re made to have the convexity/angularity of a real zygomatic arch, and are made custom to thin out and “feather” on the edges onto your actual zygomatic arch. Furthermore, if you feel like you can see the border of the implants despite this feathering, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be able to just add a drop of filler onto the edge of the implant to create a smoother transition between implant and bone.
Yes me and others who have gotten the surgery are simply fibbing for the sake of fibbing

You (Who hasn't gotten the surgery) knows more about it

Yes me and others who have gotten the surgery are simply fibbing for the sake of fibbing

Bro just provide us with b/a pics, so we can see/relate.

1 mm cant be that bad

1 mm cant be that bad
If u are like 15% bodyfat its negligible

But if you want lean projected zygos you have to accept the fact that the angles are going to look fake as fuck

Silicone can only mimic bone so much...To the point where if you're low bodyfat and face is leaned out for exercise you're going to be able to literally see the full design on your face that stands out from the rest..

You can see the FULL OUTLINE imprint of the implant. This is mitigated if u don't have it extended as it just looks like projected cheekbones especially if they're placed well on the zygoma.

The reason people are in an initial denial stage about my claims is because they're betting tons of their savings and their future on surgeries like these and it would shatter their reality to know that their silicone implants are not gonna make them look like a male model.

Better off going with mod lef 3 and all of the bones will look authentic and it will be cheaper, or just simply not extending it. Best case scenario is saving money and JUST doing the zygos implants without the orbital rim implants and not extending the arch at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

But if you want lean projected zygos you have to accept the fact that the angles are going to look fake as fuck

Silicone can only mimic bone so much...To the point where if you're low bodyfat and face is leaned out for exercise you're going to be able to literally see the full design on your face that stands out from the rest..

You can see the FULL OUTLINE imprint of the implant. This is mitigated if u don't have it extended as it just looks like projected cheekbones especially if they're placed well on the zygoma.

The reason people are in an initial denial stage about my claims is because they're betting tons of their savings and their future on surgeries like these and it would shatter their reality to know that their silicone implants are not gonna make them look like a male model.

Better off going with mod lef 3 and all of the bones will look authentic and it will be cheaper, or just simply not extending it. Best case scenario is saving money and JUST doing the zygos implants without the orbital rim implants and not extending the arch at all.
MLF 3 also got bad rep

maybe 2 time ZSO with HA paste or maybe even a bone graft on the arch ?

Bro just provide us with b/a pics, so we can see/relate.
No. I'm not begging people to believe me...I don't care. I'm just telling the truth about what I experienced and people can take from that what they will.

Wdym without the orbital rim implants

Cuz they suck and do nothing. Waste of nearly 10 grand
I mean if you're getting a zygo implant might as well get an ori with it

They dont fix dark circles but gosick got good undereye results because he got a blackpilled amount of projection

I have it and I think it looks very good - I definitely would not go back and remove the arch if I could.

Interested to know how you can see the difference between silicone and bone through a layer of skin.

I have it and I think it looks very good - I definitely would not go back and remove the arch if I could.

Interested to know how you can see the difference between silicone and bone through a layer of skin.
Would be nice, if you post some pics.

How many side profile and 3/4 angle pics have you taken of yourself?

Also I'm sure you still have dark circles despite a blackpilled amount of orbital rim projection

Because you temporarily look much leaner during exercise especially when already lean so the appearance thins out when you exercise.

If you look at yours or mine, then look at someone who naturally has it...The difference is night and day...

To the trained eye I can tell the difference...To a normal person yeah probably not..But it still gives somewhat of a plastic appearance

if taban suggests it, can you deny it and say u want fillers instead

Ask him why he's charging more for a basic flowers implant than better trained surgeons charge for a custom one

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4054
Ask him why he's charging more for a basic flowers implant than better trained surgeons charge for a custom one
rather not risk being on the bad side of a face who’s cutting open my face tbh, maybe after

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
@PrettyBoyMaxxing post that pic where the guy ascended his eyes with only ori

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm
Hope @KEy21 can understand what I’m saying and responds to any points I make below, I appreciate it. I’ve made each point I’d want you to read and address organized into bullet points, for your convenience.

•No one claimed you were fibbing, no need to take it so personally.

•Who are these “others” that got the surgery and feel the same way you do? @facemaxxed seems to like his results and doesn’t claim to have the border visible like you do, but I’d be curious what his body fat % is since you claim it has to be low for it to look bad.

•How far do your zygomatic arch implants extend? And how much projection did you

•If as bad as you claim it is, can you rationalize why filler along the edges wouldn’t eliminate the problem? Have you tried or looked into this yours

•The reason people here are in the “denial stage” about your claims is, respectfully, because
A) you don’t provide pictures
B) @facemaxxed seems to have gotten the same procedure and doesn’t have the visible borders of the implant you do.

•I personally am not betting anything significant money wise on this procedure, I can easily afford 10 zygomatic implants if I wanted to.

•I also don’t really care if it turns out that the border is visible because:
A) as stated previously, it seems highly plausible filler could eliminate any “border visibility”
B) EVEN if there was REALLY no way to get rid of implant border visibility then I’ve personally seen augmentation of the zygomatic arch that is PURELY FILLER BASED, that look totally natural and would have no border effect whatsoever,
C) osteotomies can at least provide some sort of augmentation, which could then be enhanced even more with fillers if needed....
So....
EVEN if EVERYTHING you say is true, there are possible solutions and alternatives to get zygomatic arch augmentation

Orbital rim implant
which one? i just have pics of guys who got better eyes via orbital decompression lol

Hope @KEy21 can understand what I’m saying and responds to any points I make below, I appreciate it. I’ve made each point I’d want you to read and address organized into bullet points, for your convenience.

•No one claimed you were fibbing, no need to take it so personally.

•Who are these “others” that got the surgery and feel the same way you do? @facemaxxed seems to like his results and doesn’t claim to have the border visible like you do, but I’d be curious what his body fat % is since you claim it has to be low for it to look bad.

•How far do your zygomatic arch implants extend? And how much projection did you

•If as bad as you claim it is, can you rationalize why filler along the edges wouldn’t eliminate the problem? Have you tried or looked into this yours

•The reason people here are in the “denial stage” about your claims is, respectfully, because
A) you don’t provide pictures
B) @facemaxxed seems to have gotten the same procedure and doesn’t have the visible borders of the implant you do.

•I personally am not betting anything significant money wise on this procedure, I can easily afford 10 zygomatic implants if I wanted to.

•I also don’t really care if it turns out that the border is visible because:
A) as stated previously, it seems highly plausible filler could eliminate any “border visibility”
B) EVEN if there was REALLY no way to get rid of implant border visibility then I’ve personally seen augmentation of the zygomatic arch that is PURELY FILLER BASED, that look totally natural and would have no border effect whatsoever,
C) osteotomies can at least provide some sort of augmentation, which could then be enhanced even more with fillers if needed....
So....
EVEN if EVERYTHING you say is true, there are possible solutions and alternatives to get zygomatic arch augmentation

I'm just trying to save people money. Yes, I think fillers along the edges could fix it, but in that case might as well get it as thick and sharp as possible and just spend money on filler altogether. I've seen users on here who have really good cheekbone results with filler (especially if you can afford more than a couple ml)

My bodyfat percentage after surgery was very low. I was already like 10% leaned down when surgery started and I barely ate for like a week after surgery due to the medication and anti inflammatories making me sleepy and just generally less hungry..

And when I finally started going out I felt they looked really fake from the side.

Last edited:
Found it

@KEy21 thoughts? He claims he only got ORI

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Golden Glass
Orbital rim implant

This one obviously. Yes, we all looked these before getting surgery.

Saiyan even agrees (The one who started this whole trend of getting this surgery) that custom ORI's are a marketing scam and waste of money. Just get 1 ml of filler in each undereye and it will get rid of both negative vector AND dark circles.

Found it

seems to have really raised the lower eyelid—then again it could just be squinting... but there appears to be more fullness under the eyes as well.

seems to have really raised the lower eyelid—then again it could just be squinting... but there appears to be more fullness under the eyes as well.
We are told by Eppley itself that ORI can increase sclera show, I believe Taban has this consensus as well but it's less of an issue due to the fact that he's going to be doing eye procedures on you at the same time

Found it

This is a VERY unusual case in that he had phenomenal bone structure everywhere except for the infraorbital area, combined with better hair/camera angles/lighting in the after

I'm just trying to save people money. Yes, I think fillers along the edges could fix it, but in that case might as well get it as thick and sharp as possible and just spend money on filler altogether. I've seen users on here who have really good cheekbone results with filler (especially if you can afford more than a couple ml)

My bodyfat percentage after surgery was very low. I was already like 10% leaned down when surgery started and I barely ate for like a week after surgery due to the medication and anti inflammatories making me sleepy and just generally less hungry..

And when I finally started going out I felt they looked really fake from the side.

•Thanks for addressing the fillers point, it was the one that concerned me the most since if you had said something along the lines of “I tried to add filler to the edges but the borders are still visible”, then that would have been very noteworthy.
•I appreciate the fact you want people to save money...while this won’t apply to myself it’s true there are people who might go broke going for these implants—I guess just using fillers would maybe be a better solution for them.
•Can you share how much projection you added along the zygomatic arches? And other than the border visibility, are you satisfied with the lateral projection?

This one obviously. Yes, we all looked these before getting surgery.

Saiyan even agrees (The one who started this whole trend of getting this surgery) that custom ORI's are a marketing scam and waste of money. Just get 1 ml of filler in each undereye and it will get rid of both negative vector AND dark circles.

I just don't think that people get sufficient amount of mm for it to make a difference

I don't have dark circles just bad undereyes/scleral show
Implants combined with AES with taban will make a difference

Over for the NCT mothafucka

We are told by Eppley itself that ORI can increase sclera show, I believe Taban has this consensus as well but it's less of an issue due to the fact that he's going to be doing eye procedures on you at the same time

They said ORI can INCREASE scleral show?
That seems like counterintuitive but very to useful know. Would’ve seemed like it would decrease scleral show.

•Thanks for addressing the fillers point, it was the one that concerned me the most since if you had said something along the lines of “I tried to add filler to the edges but the borders are still visible”, then that would have been very noteworthy.
•I appreciate the fact you want people to save money...while this won’t apply to myself it’s true there are people who might go broke going for these implants—I guess just using fillers would maybe be a better solution for them.
•Can you share how much projection you added along the zygomatic arches? And other than the border visibility, are you satisfied with the lateral projection?
I got a blackpilled amount of projection and could have been more conservative. Looks like I got punched...

This is how I look from the side after I work out

35270bfb8d884bb474bae8fe88c5af7b.jpg

Which means the cheek implant was a success...

But the arch just looks like a SHIT plank..And looks fake...That's why I advocate not doing it...Cuz everything would be perfect without it

Where as Max's blends in perfectly, because it's real.
This is a VERY unusual case in that he had phenomenal bone structure everywhere except for the infraorbital area, combined with better hair/camera angles/lighting in the after
I know the guy has top tier cheekbones, arches and a low set brow ridge he literally looked fine even without them..

Most people are just gonna look recessed and exactly the same after they get theirs..Much more important issues can be addressed for 10k.

They said ORI can INCREASE scleral show?
That seems like counterintuitive but very to useful know. Would’ve seemed like it would decrease scleral show.

The added support from the implant itself helps, but the proceedure can increase it as a byproduct of varying degrees of lower lid scarring from the incisions and overall tissue descent from the subperiosteal dissection needed to place the implant. That's why many surgeons who place these implants do some form of a cheek lift concurrently to recruit soft tissue and ensure this doesn't happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
The added support from the implant itself helps, but the proceedure can increase it as a byproduct of varying degrees of lower lid scarring from the incisions and overall tissue descent from the subperiosteal dissection needed to place the implant. That's why many surgeons who place these implants do some form of a cheek lift concurrently to recruit soft tissue and ensure this doesn't happen.

That’s awesome to know, thanks 👍👍👍

I got a blackpilled amount of projection and could have been more conservative. Looks like I got punched...

This is how I look from the side after I work out

35270bfb8d884bb474bae8fe88c5af7b.jpg

Which means the cheek implant was a success...

But the arch just looks like a SHIT plank..And looks fake...That's why I advocate not doing it...Cuz everything would be perfect without it

Damn your statement REALLY makes me want to see pictures but I’ll just have to take your word for it...now that I know you don’t disagree with the possibility of adding fillers to feather the edges out, if it bothers you so much why not try that? Do you not have enough money or is it not bad enough to warrant trying fillers?

Damn your statement REALLY makes me want to see pictures but I’ll just have to take your word for it...now that I know you don’t disagree with the possibility of adding fillers to feather the edges out, if it bothers you so much why not try that? Do you not have enough money or is it not bad enough to warrant trying fillers?

I am just gonna leave it...My point is that if I could redo things I wouldn't have gotten it..

If I could have redone everything, I would have gotten an osteotomy.