• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
CCW Rotation

Sliding Genio

CCW Rotation

Sliding Genio

chin implant and osteotomy is cope: even if you make your chin appear more projected, your teeth and mouth area remain in the same position, giving you a macrogenia appearance.

chin implant and osteotomy is cope: even if you make your chin appear more projected, your teeth and mouth area remain in the same position, giving you a macrogenia appearance.

View attachment 164283

What if u have a good teeth arch

View attachment 164283
so what would be the better option? Mandible widening and braces first?

so what would be the better option? Mandible widening and braces first?
orthognatic surgery (which usually consists in CCW Lefort1 + BSSO) is the only thing which acutally can fix downward growth and give you more forward growth.
chin implant/osteotomy only increases chin forward growth, while the maxilla, the mandible and the teeth remain in the same position

tuesday I'll be talking to 2 20 years experienced doctors.

I'll ask them all bout this shit.
Any questions to ask them ??

View attachment 164283

it depends on the case.. some people have normal bites and their chins dont have much bone mass or are backward grown.

Last edited:
orthognatic surgery (which usually consists in CCW Lefort1 + BSSO) is the only thing which acutally can fix downward growth and give you more forward growth.
chin implant/osteotomy only increases chin forward growth, while the maxilla, the mandible and the teeth remain in the same position
How come I say this everyday??? But implant copers are still around running rampant and trying to mock Me??

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss