SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

7C3C9D14 688E 47C4 84E1 51BE9A7BCBA5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4019 and 5 others
He is right tho.

But still .me ideologies being promoted on normie sites is dangerous for us. fuck anyone who does it

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, SubhumanCurrycel, XXX.king and 3 others
>brown
>white
Im tired of Amerimutts using those fucking globo homo terms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4019
The mixed race ideology is stupid imo. The people in the country where my parents are from are 75% mixed race I believe, legit no one has identity issues there, people don't identify with their race but their culture.

It's not about race, it's about belonging to a culture. But don't get me wrong, I'm not foolish to deny race tribalism, people relate to those better if they have a similar racial background but in my opinion culture is a more important factor. An African tribesman won't relate easily to a black American just because of their race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, magnificentcel, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
He is right tho.

But still .me ideologies being promoted on normie sites is dangerous for us. fuck anyone who does it
Facts all it takes is one major media outlet to find this shit other than that New Yorker article that focused on some retard with bdd

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4019 and Deleted member 6475
cumskin whores are seen as the object of desire by shitskins, niggers and other ethnics, water

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@SubhumanCurrycel is still stuck in this phase

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The mixed race ideology is stupid imo. The people in the country country where my parents are from are 75% mixed race I believe, legit no one has identity issues there, people don't identify with their race but their culture.

It's not about race, it's about belonging to a culture. But don't get me wrong, I'm not foolish to deny race tribalism, people relate to those better if they have a similar racial background but in my opinion culture is a more important factor. An African tribesman won't relate easily to a black American just because of their race.
I would say ethnicity
Because its both Race and Culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323