Which type of chads you hate the most?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I hate duchebags becouse they think they're better than anyone elso just becouse they were born better. I want to knock shit out of them.

Also i hate preetyboys. Short, skinny preetyboys that fuck prime jb's. It's so fuckin anoying, they're shorter, smaller weaker framecels, and still fuck more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Short guys will have no trouble if goodlooking, shortcels are just copers
i mean if they are below 5"9 they will have trouble with taller girls but not small/average height girls

personally hate born rich chads, genetic lottery and lucky birth x2, usually they are extremely arrogant too

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I hate duchebags becouse they think they're better than anyone elso just becouse they were born better.
They don’t act better, they ARE better. You’d do the same if it were you. We are subhumans, and only due to the altered state of the natural way are we able to exist. We should in reality have died out, but modernity keeps us alive and serving.
We glorious ones. We are legion. We are subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and UglyMan
They don’t act better, they ARE better. You’d do the same if it were you. We are subhumans, and only due to the altered state of the natural way are we able to exist. We should in reality have died out, but modernity keeps us alive and serving.
just beast max and beat the shit out of them

Manletchads

with great power comes great responsibility

its like a superhero using his powers for evil. kind of a piece of shit move tbh. gling people should not abuse their powers

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and KrissKross
All of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 685
Also i hate preetyboys. Short, skinny preetyboys that fuck prime jb's. It's so fuckin anoying, they're shorter, smaller weaker framecels, and still fuck more.
:feelsahh:

Most chads I’ve met in my life are nice people tho. I’m jealous of them but I don’t hate them.

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and BigBoy
Chads cans do no wrong keep crying for them

Brad
No Chad for your face

Last edited: