D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
wow balanced stats tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
Really tough choices ngl
I picked the Asian but I don't feel good about it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Kilimanjaro, Rasputin and 1 other person
Probably the asian guy

a 5 psl asian guy can pull Kpop game also in asian countries 5´10 is above average

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Your mother i fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Butthurt Dweller
why are you mixing height with dick size and psl like they are seperate attributes

literally everything matters you dog

Vote and also say why??

you are asking too much op

if i was indian then i would run big beard game

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I’d rather be the asian over the invisible white guy

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
I wanna change to PSL 5 Asian
PSL 5 asians are rare
Would move to Japan or Korea tbh

I would hate to lose 3 inches in height and 2 inches in dick though

• +1
why are you mixing height with dick size and psl like they are seperate attributes

literally everything matters you dog

PSL should only be facial aesthetics IMO

if i was indian then i would run big beard game
if you’re 5psl indian you’re kinda bound to have at least a decent lower third tbh.

I wanna change to PSL 5 Asian
PSL 5 asians are rare
Would move to Japan or Korea tbh

I would hate to lose 3 inches in height and 2 inches in dick though
Very unsubtle dick brag mate but good for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
PSL should only be facial aesthetics IMO
I feel like people include height and pheno into PSL rating tbh. You get dinged if you’re under 5’9 and get like some points if you’re above average.

186177A9 5192 444B 89B0 512C7B76F817

Can someone give a PSL 5 Asian example. This guy is over PSL 5 tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and no_hope_left
NEITHER, IF EHITE DUDE HAD 7X5.5 COCK I WOULD CHOOSE HIM WITHOUT A DOUBT

I feel like people include height and pheno into PSL rating tbh. You get dinged if you’re under 5’9 and get like some points if you’re above average.
They do, but they shouldn't. IMO it should be like this:
PSL: Only facial aesthetics. Also includes Norwood level and hair thickness as well as skin quality and tone, and bodyfat percentage.
IRL Rate: Takes PSL into account in addition to phenotype, coloration, height, frame, and body.
SMV: Takes IRL/PSL into account in addition to status, wealth, and fashion.
Then your actual practical performance is your SMV + your behavior and then all the factors outside of your control.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
jfl at the virtue signalling

if you were held to GUNPOINT and you had to choose in 5 seconds

every single person would pick the white

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, toolateforme, Aesthetic and 2 others
They do, but they shouldn't. IMO it should be like this:
PSL: Only facial aesthetics. Also includes Norwood level and hair thickness as well as skin quality and tone, and bodyfat percentage.
IRL Rate: Takes PSL into account in addition to phenotype, coloration, height, frame, and body.
SMV: Takes IRL/PSL into account in addition to status, wealth, and fashion.
Then your actual practical performance is your SMV + your behavior and then all the factors outside of your control.
IRL rating should be the standard tbh.

SMV for guys over like 25 because they start to have careers and shit

id rather die tbh than pic at all

• +1

You're coping bro. There is no reason to virtue signal on this site lol, my first instinct was just to pick the white but then the 5 inch dick made me hesitate and the .5 PSL difference and height cinched it. Race halo is big but not that big.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Aesthetic
Slightly hard to choose but Asian definitely wins

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
so Asian guy can get laid only in Asia
same for Indian

white guy would mog them both in their country if he had blue eyes

and 5 inch dick is average for asian/indian so girls wouldnt mind it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2846
IRL rating should be the standard tbh.

SMV for guys over like 25 because they start to have careers and shit
I disagree, status always matters. I know a kid at my church who I have to lead who doesn't have a super high PSL, but he's 6'3 and is a part of the varsity football team and gets a lot of female attention. Guarantee he would get a lot less if he didn't play any sports and instead was a band kid or some shit. People on this site severely underestimate status. But of course you need a decent foundation for status to matter.
The most useful metric though is undoubtedly your IRL metric which is where I agree with you, but the reason why is because trying to measure another man's SMV without knowing them personally is impossible to do.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
so Asian guy can get laid only in Asia
same for Indian

white guy would mog them both in their country if he had blue eyes

and 5 inch dick is average for asian/indian so girls wouldnt mind it
Fuck you

Insane poll difficulty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You're coping bro. There is no reason to virtue signal on this site lol, my first instinct was just to pick the white but then the 5 inch dick made me hesitate and the .5 PSL difference and height cinched it. Race halo is big but not that big.
doesnt matter. if you were held to gunpoint and had to choose you would still pick the white one. its just instinct and the feeling of "ahh I CAN WORK FROM THERE"

the more you run mental gymnastics on these stats and calculations the more your stray away from the truth. race pill it is that big. if it was mulatto or black or arab i would've given more thought but i do not beleive for a single user would pick asian or indian

yeah bro i dont believe

doesnt matter. if you were held to gunpoint and had to choose you would still pick the white one. its just instinct and the feeling of "ahh I CAN WORK FROM THERE"

the more you run mental gymnastics on these stats and calculations the more your stray away from the truth. race pill it is that big. if it was mulatto or black or arab i would've given more thought but i do not beleive for a single user would pick asian or indian
I literally made my choice in under five seconds.
Edit: Alright a bit of a fib tbh, it was more like 15 seconds. But still, not a lot of time.

I literally made my choice in under five seconds.
it doesnt matter dude since your life wasnt on the line and you're sitting in your chair "oohh hmmm 1 inch taller and 0.5 more psl and 1 inch more dick, hmmmmm i guess if my calculations are right that is worth giving up privilge of being universally most desirable race and choose to be one of the universally most undesirable, that makes perfect sense"

do you realise this is the same kind of thing when women would say "ahh i love nice guys and value personality bla bla", but when it ACTUALLY comes to who they fuck they just act instinctively act and fuck the guys they say they aint gna fuck

the asian guy would need to be like fucking 6.5 psl and over 6 feet for me to believe users would pick him

• JFL

yeah bro i dont believe
Where you live race pill is probably huge cause it's mainly white people. In the US in certain areas it's racially diverse and honestly the race pill isn't that big

also i just realised this poll is also a covert IQ test

good job @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• JFL