While you loser incels are LDARing, Chads from MGTOW are going to disneyland alone

qwep

qwep

Banned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Autist, ChoSeungHui and 16 others
Whats the actual differnce between incel ang mgtow?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and ChoSeungHui
510bab8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 616, Autist and 5 others
mgtow = numales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Autist, Ritalincel and 3 others
Incel realizes missing out on human relationships and intimacy makes life miserable, MGTOW lies to themself thinking driving some cool car or motorcycle by themselves brings equivalent satisfaction of a beautiful loving intimate partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Luciano, Autist and 12 others
Incel realizes missing out on human relationships and intimacy makes life miserable, MGTOW lies to themself thinking driving some cool car or motorcycle by themselves brings equivalent satisfaction of a beautiful loving intimate partner.
Coping incel redditors basically?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
someone is gonna rope because of ur sig bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others

Mgtow is "choosing" to accept it and moving on i think.

At least 50% of this forum are probably fakecells tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Mgtow is "choosing" to accept it and moving on i think.

At least 50% of this forum are probably fakecells tho
I visited the sub and its the biggest cope ive ever seen. Most of them probably dont have a choice tbh, if they could get a decent girl they'd drop all that bullshit asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and SHARK
I visited the sub and its the biggest cope ive ever seen. Most of them probably dont have a choice tbh, if they could get a decent girl they'd drop all that bullshit asap.
Would u however agree that u gotta do other shit besides chase females. Cuz In life money pays bills.
A nice balance is the key.

Fuck i hate these round fatties with their mouths wide open.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, RichardSpencel, Autist and 2 others

Attachments

• D38AA24F-4E83-4E96-BA9C-2D18255807EF.jpeg
    D38AA24F-4E83-4E96-BA9C-2D18255807EF.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and Kenma
Would u however agree that u gotta do other shit besides chase females. Cuz In life money pays bills.
A nice balance is the key.
Yea but these people pretend they are choosing it, the majority of them are probably chubby neckbreard redditors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
The term “on my purpose” is commonly used in the MGTOW to refer to their passions and is used as a cope by the majority because the lack of sexual attention.

The term “face ass” is commonly used and can be put after any word to undermine and or roast any subject.

Jfl :incel::incel::incel:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
why do mgtows look like soyboys

The term “on my purpose” is commonly used in the MGTOW to refer to their passions and is used as a cope by the majority because the lack of sexual attention.

The term “face ass” is commonly used and can be put after any word to undermine and or roast any subject.

Jfl :incel::incel::incel:
Ogre for mgtow
Never heard anyone say face ass

Ogre for mgtow
Never heard anyone say face ass
Yea it’s a east coast term and I can’t type long thought out sentences so I just type like I’m texting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel, Autist and 2 others
just fuck your motorcycle bro

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Your mouth isn’t wide open enough. How are you gonna fit in Tyrone’s bbc?

What is the context of this picture? Is this satire or a real faggot?
Its soyism .
images

@Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Ritalincel
going to disneyland alone sounds depressing asf...seeing all the happy families & women, friends with friends, and you are alone, no one to share the experience with...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, kobecel, Autist and 5 others
His face makes my blood boil. Someone tell him to close his mouth or suck a dick.

Last edited:
61b117b5ac531dcff042714a4d075e71.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, kobecel and Sc22
It is over.
2546D3CE 4E8C 46FF 93E0 D10D50746786

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and Sc22

just get help broooOOOOOOooOOOOO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, kobecel, Autist and 2 others
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Autist and ChoSeungHui
why do they all do that face

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
so this mgtow idiot hates women but not his mother? they r all whores, ur mum, my mum, his mum. never delude urself into thinking ur mum never cheated on ur dad, or at least deeply consider it, also deeply consider aborting u when she saw a slayer on the street but she was pregnant with u at the time and so she couldnt have his kid in stead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and AntiSocial-Fakecel
so this mgtow idiot hates women but not his mother? they r all whores, ur mum, my mum, his mum. never delude urself into thinking ur mum never cheated on ur dad, or at least deeply consider it, also deeply consider aborting u when she saw a slayer on the street but she was pregnant with u at the time and so she couldnt have his kid in stead
why do we hate women again

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
free him

ramirezseeyouindisneyland.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Free him at once.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Imagine going to disneyland alone and being killed on the inside every second you're there
seeing families having fun, couples holding hands and friends laughing having a nice time :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and JellyBelly

Sucking your mom's dick does the trick for me

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
So much soy

Soy boyyyyyy

The ultimate copers.

Must be hell for him when he see's all those Chads and Stacies cuddling, hugging and taking selfies together. And he's with his mom. :feelshaha: