White Features ARE Better

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
white features are better than features of other races. I cannot explain it but I have skin tone of med (not cope, people don’t know my race irl) but my face is still inherently curry, like I don’t even know the words to describe my physiognomy. It’s just ugly stinky curry. I have some good features but underlying tone of curry ruins me JFL. Please share your thoughts. Looking at white person on average features just mog.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7313 and 16 others
Blue eyes is the biggest halo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Hero of the Imperium, Cope_detector and 11 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, johncruz12345, Cope_detector and 3 others
Ye tbh

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 7866

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hero of the Imperium, SupremeDream and 8 others
There are no particular white features besides white skin and blue eyes, whites have softer faces, that's all there is

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 7866
No

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, EasternRightWinger15, Copeful and 1 other person
There are no particular white features besides white skin, whites have softer faces, that's all there is
No, they don't. That is literally the opposite of features described as being typical of most non-alpine/north-eastern europeans.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, doll, varbrah and 1 other person
White skin isn't much of a halo alone tho, and blond/red hair is actually failo
In men maybe but in women it's one the single biggest halos they can have

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 7866 and St. Wristcel
No, they don't. That is literally the opposite of features described as being typical of most non-alpinid/north-eastern europeans.
JFL to End this debate somebody just pull up average/aggregate face of dif races

No, they don't. That is literally the opposite of features described as being typical of most non-alpine/north-eastern europeans.
Which features

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
In men maybe but in women it's one the single biggest halos they can have
Yeah, tbh, blue eyes is ideal in everyone though. Black and whites are equal in smv tbh by skin alone.

Blond and red is feminine, that's why.

• +1
Which features
Europeans have the deepest set eyes with the largest brow ridges of any race apart from oceanian natives/australoids, most angular noses by far excluding middle easterners (who are genetically very close to even northern europeans), most angular chins. These features make the face not soft at all

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Cope_detector, Euclidd and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 7866
ye without blue eyes I would have legit roped
greatest halo when u are a bonneless twink:feelsautistic:
white skin and the other white traits are overhyped tbh

blond and red hair is even failo in men

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Deleted member 2157 and Deleted member 3702
Europeans have the deepest set eyes with the largest brow ridges of any race apart from oceanian natives/australoids, most angular noses by far excluding middle easterners (who are genetically very close to even northern europeans), most angular chins. These features make the face not soft at all
They also have thinner skin than other ethnic groups, which contributes to the appearance of a lean face
Middle Easterners are not close to the Northern Europeans at all
Also, any robust growth in Northern Europeans is likely due to diet, otherwise we'd see the same level of growth in Celtic/Gaelic groups

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 7866
white skin and the other white traits are overhyped tbh

blond and red hair is even failo in men
curries want blonde hair bcz they are selfhating but it's a looksmin
looks at superboy this is the ultimate pheno as a white holy north atlantid mogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14563, BigBoy, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Forward growth mogged to oblivion by native chads
8AFA6266 7006 468B 9F55 1A4BB12A0D3D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Cope_detector, CursedOne and 5 others
Can you even call them white features when some of the features are also inherently found in other ethnicities/races?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, doll, St. Wristcel and 2 others
They also have thinner skin than other ethnic groups, which contributes to the appearance of a lean face
Middle Easterners are not close to the Northern Europeans at all
Also, any robust growth in Northern Europeans is likely due to diet, otherwise we'd see the same level of growth in Celtic/Gaelic groups
No they don't, there was a study where white and black women had the same exact level of skin thickness.
Middle easterners are the closest group of people genetically to europeans by quite a big margin
No, because even southern europeans have these angular features. Irish men are about the same size as scandinavian and german men, btw.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and St. Wristcel
Maybe, but then blue eyes would've never developed. We must make sacrifices
Paleolithic euros had blue eyes and dark skin. They would've looked pretty unique with that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 7866
I'm white but look somehow asian, it's very obv in young pics while i was fatcel (more than now)
Screenshot 20200820 133503 20200920183116018

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and MansNotHot
You don't look asian, you just look fat there. Asians have a higher bodyfat percentage naturally so that's just why.
High iq ngl

• +1
No they don't, there was a study where white and black women had the same exact level of skin thickness.
Middle easterners are the closest group of people genetically to europeans by quite a while
No, because even southern europeans have these angular features. Irish men are about the same size as scandinavian and german men, btw.
That's because women are naturally thinner skinned than men, a major flaw of that study
Middle Easterners are a different haplogroup to Europeans, the most common being haplogroup J, haplogroup J is found in the lowest quantities in Europe, out of all other regions

• +1
That's because women are naturally thinner skinned than men, a major flaw of that study
Middle Easterners are a different haplogroup to Europeans, the most common being haplogroup J, haplogroup J is found in the lowest quantities in Europe, out of all other regions
I don't see why european men would have a noticeably different skin thickness than black men when it isn't the case for women of those groups
Haplogroups are just paternal lines. Haplogroup J is the 'brother haplogroup' of haplogroup I which is the oldest european haplogroup, by the way. Middle easterners and europeans have a very recent common ancestor.

• +1
I love this debate I started 😈😈😈

Haplogroup IJ derived populations account for a significant proportion of the pre-modern populations of Europe (especially Scandinavia and the Balkans), Anatolia, the Middle East (especially Arabia, The Caucasus, Levant and Mesopotamia) and coastal North Africa.

A 2008 estimate suggested that the most recent common ancestor of haplogroup IJ could have lived 30,500–46,200 years ago,[3] while another estimate suggests 43,000–45,700 years.[1]

Both of the primary branches of haplogroup IJ – I-M170 and J-M304 – are found among modern populations of the Caucasus, Anatolia, and Southwest Asia. This tends to suggest that Haplogroup IJ branched from IJK in West Asia and/or the Middle East.

Middle easterners and europeans share a direct last common ancestor and all indians but southerners have ancestry from both groups.

• +1

Ive always gotten confuaed between the differences between genetic distance and haplo groups. Does it always infer genetic distance or no?

• +1
TFW I'm white and have an indian frame and height. At least my face my face is okay

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and St. Wristcel
Ive always gotten confuaed between the differences between genetic distance and haplo groups. Does it always infer genetic distance or no?
Haplogroups aren't related to genetic distance at all, but paternal haplogroups can influence androgen sensitivity I remember. Maternal haplogroups can also influence muscle fibre types

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and reptiles
I don't see why european men would have a noticeably different skin thickness than black men when it isn't the case for women of those groups
Haplogroups are just paternal lines. Haplogroup J is the 'brother haplogroup' of haplogroup I which is the oldest european haplogroup, by the way. Middle easterners and europeans have a very recent common ancestor.
I suppose we differ on what we call recent, Haplogroup I and J came from the precursor IJ which originated in the Middle East, which would suggest North Europeans descend from Middle Easterners
Testosterone has a thickening effect on skin, ethnic groups differ in terms of the level of free testosterone and prenatal T they produce

Blue eyes is the biggest halo
Blue eyes are a halo everywhere except blue eye majority places, then it's brown eye halo.

Exotic mogs no matter where you are.

Haplogroups aren't related to genetic distance at all, but paternal haplogroups can influence androgen sensitivity I remember. Maternal haplogroups can also influence muscle fibre types

Why is it used usually in realtion to determine genetic closeness if they branched out?

Isnt it maternal DNA that influences androgen sensitivity through the AR gene in the mothers X chromosome?

Blue eyes are a halo everywhere except blue eye majority places, then it's brown eye halo.

Exotic mogs no matter where you are.

Blue eyes i think look good due to contrast but this isnt a white feautre it actually started in the caucases unless they count as white

white features are better than features of other races. I cannot explain it but I have skin tone of med (not cope, people don’t know my race irl) but my face is still inherently curry, like I don’t even know the words to describe my physiognomy. It’s just ugly stinky curry. I have some good features but underlying tone of curry ruins me JFL. Please share your thoughts. Looking at white person on average features just mog.
I can’t breed

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne and St. Wristcel
I suppose we differ on what we call recent, Haplogroup I and J came from the precursor IJ which originated in the Middle East, which would suggest North Europeans descend from Middle Easterners
Testosterone has a thickening effect on skin, ethnic groups differ in terms of the level of free testosterone and prenatal T they produce
Europeans do descend from ancient west asians in that way, yeah
That's also true, but skin adiposity has an effect on that too. East Asians have much higher amounts of facial fat for example
Isnt it maternal DNA that influences androgen sensitivity through the AR gene in the mothers X chromosome?
Yeah that's true actually, but Y-DNA does as well
Japanese men with the Ainu/Jomon haplogroup have much higher sensitivity to luteinizing hormones than ones who don't

• +1
Reactions: BasedEugenicists, Hero of the Imperium and St. Wristcel
  • +1
Why is it used usually in realtion to determine genetic closeness if they branched out?
It has a correlation with it usually, it doesn't necessarily indicate genetic closeness tho. North Nigerian men have a similar paternal haplogroup to a lot of european men (R) but are not genetically similar at all

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, reptiles and St. Wristcel
Most of the time.

But Middle Easterners and North Indians have better hair genes (head, brows and facial) 😁

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: doll, CursedOne, Copeful and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Deleted member 2157
Indians and middle easterners also have pretty mature limb and torso proportions like europeans, all 3 groups having long limbs and short torsos apart from people like finns/sami or some eastern europeans

Mesoskelia is defined by a sitting height between 51 and 53 percent of overall height, which corresponds to an average trunk-leg ratio within worldwide standards. It is a very widespread trunk-leg ratio. Most Europeans are mesoskelic, as well as most North African and Near Eastern populations. In Africa, most Guinean and Bantu speakers of the rainforest belt are mesoskelic as well as Khoisanids and Madagascans. Most of Indochina, Indonesia, and Polynesia is mesoskelic as well. In North Asia it is mainly found in Ainu. Apart from that, the great majority of Native American groups is mesoskelic on average.

• +1
Arent North Indians closer to the Celts/Europeans, they have high amounts of haplogroup R1

• +1