White Features ARE Better

Arent North Indians closer to the Celts/Europeans, they have high amounts of haplogroup R1
Many like punjabis and pashtuns have a lot of lithuanian-like ancestry because of really old steppe european influence, but they're closer overall to middle easterners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Hero of the Imperium, reptiles and 1 other person
Indians and middle easterners also have pretty mature limb and torso proportions like europeans, all 3 groups having long limbs and short torsos apart from people like finns/sami or some eastern europeans

Mesoskelia is defined by a sitting height between 51 and 53 percent of overall height, which corresponds to an average trunk-leg ratio within worldwide standards. It is a very widespread trunk-leg ratio. Most Europeans are mesoskelic, as well as most North African and Near Eastern populations. In Africa, most Guinean and Bantu speakers of the rainforest belt are mesoskelic as well as Khoisanids and Madagascans. Most of Indochina, Indonesia, and Polynesia is mesoskelic as well. In North Asia it is mainly found in Ainu. Apart from that, the great majority of Native American groups is mesoskelic on average.

View attachment 684606
View attachment 684607
In my experience I've found almost all white people I've seen had long torsos and black people had short torsos

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
In my experience I've found almost all white people I've seen had long torsos and black people had short torsos
They have longer torsos than black people but shorter ones than all east asians/south east asians

Yao ming's arms and legs are very short compared to this guy who's only an inch taller

The same african guy's proportions aren't that much different to a white basketball player around his height, for example

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: doll and St. Wristcel
They have longer torsos than black people but shorter ones than all east asians/south east asians
View attachment 684626
Yao ming's arms and legs are very short compared to this guy who's only an inch taller
View attachment 684628
The same african guy's proportions aren't that much different to a white basketball player around his height, for example
View attachment 684629
I think such proportions would be better represented by more typical human heights, extremely tall people in general have extreme amounts of leg growth from growth hormone anyway

• +1
  • +1
Many like punjabis and pashtuns have a lot of lithuanian-like ancestry because of really old steppe european influence, but they're closer overall to middle easterners

Depends on the population but generally the cline is towards 2 groups CHG or Or steppe unforantely the steppe genes is only for bramhins usually

• +1
Depends on the population but generally the cline is towards 2 groups CHG or Or steppe unforantely the steppe genes is only for bramhins usually
Yeah far north indians and pakistanis have CHG ancestry too

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Yeah far north indians and pakistanis have CHG ancestry too

That's the cline most Indians have unfornately i wanted the sinthastha 1 cause it was the most closest to nords Well the PIE peoples they looked kinda nordic sorta

That's the cline most Indians have unfornately i wanted the sinthastha 1 cause it was the most closest to nords Well the PIE peoples they looked kinda nordic sorta
They had way more projected noses on average than modern nordics tbh

• +1
  • +1
They had way more projected noses on average than modern nordics tbh
View attachment 684675

That still mogs the CHG samples genetically being close to that would make Indians closer to whites rather than A caucasoid but still ethnic population.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and lordgandy2000
Blue eyes is the biggest halo
I don't think its blue, I think light eyes are a big halo. Color isn't as impt as the fact that it looks more piercing and gives more contrast, esp w the limbal ring.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, doll and St. Wristcel
I remember reading several studies that said women preferred only slight above average leg lengths on men, arm length had no significance
Thus, our results suggest that arm length is a relatively unimportant contributor to male attractiveness for the US population.

seems to be the case, although long arms are better for throwing and reaching

• +1
I don't think its blue, I think light eyes are a big halo. Color isn't as impt as the fact that it looks more piercing and gives more contrast, esp w the limbal ring.
I dont think its light eyes either, anything different and of strong colour will look good

• +1
That still mogs the CHG samples genetically being close to that would make Indians closer to whites rather than A caucasoid but still ethnic population.
PIEs were about half CHG

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and St. Wristcel
Thus, our results suggest that arm length is a relatively unimportant contributor to male attractiveness for the US population.

seems to be the case, although long arms are better for throwing and reaching
Theyre also less common among mesomorph or endormorph types, more common in ectomorphs

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, doll and CursedOne
Don't northern Euros have like 50 percent of the sintastha genes ?
PIE genes yeah, up to about half yamnaya-like in ukrainians and lithuanians. Euros can have a lot of CHG ancestry in general
Theyre also less common among mesomorph or endormorph types, more common in ectomorphs
True, but even ectomorphs are preferable to endomorphs for men by quite a large margin imo

• +1
PIE genes yeah, up to about half yamnaya-like in ukrainians and lithuanians. Euros can have a lot of CHG ancestry in general

True, but even ectomorphs are preferable to endomorphs for men by quite a large margin imo

FUck this is pissing me off they didn't do a full on population displacement my nordic wet dream could have been a thing instead of all this autistic race obessions i could have finally been happy

Cope
I am curry and mog
Can confirm
We were alienzz and shi

• JFL
Reactions: doll
FUck this is pissing me off they didn't do a full on population displacement my nordic wet dream could have been a thing instead of all this autistic race obessions i could have finally been happy
The stuff holding back south asian men physically isn't due to race usually but what the ancestors of you guys have adapted to.

The stuff holding back south asian men physically isn't due to race usually but what the ancestors of you guys have adapted to.

Northern european climates are chad tier I think it would probably lead to fairer skin and generally a more european looking face

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Cope_detector and CursedOne
Northern european climates are chad tier I think it would probably lead to fairer skin and generally a more european looking face
yeah, I actually just doubt south asians 4000 years ago would've been physically as bad as now either

yeah, I actually just doubt south asians 4000 years ago would've been physically as bad as now either

It's unforante india was placed near the equator would have been nice if it was near latin america probably would have had a spainard ancestor

It's unforante india was placed near the equator would have been nice if it was near latin america probably would have had a spainard ancestor
West africans have a pretty similar climate to most of india, very different morphology apart from pigmentation and limb length though, west africans being mesomorphic while indians being ectomorphic etc

West africans have a pretty similar climate to most of india, very different morphology apart from pigmentation and limb length though, west africans being mesomorphic while indians being ectomorphic etc

True But that's also cause of different challanges for different periods as well Most of India is a mix of ASI and ANI 1 component does look very dark african tier ANI derives from CHG/Steppe both of these adapted in i think different climates so the mixes did create populations today which is non african looking but still kinda dark. It starts to end the more north west you go with the kalash being the whitest of south Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
True But that's also cause of different challanges for different periods as well Most of India is a mix of ASI and ANI 1 component does look very dark african tier ANI derives from CHG/Steppe both of these adapted in i think different climates so the mixes did create populations today which is non african looking but still kinda dark. It starts to end the more north west you go with the kalash being the whitest of south Asia.
ASI is vedda-like i think
Kalash aren't actually noticeably more european genetically than other people related to them, they just retained light features due to inbreeding

• +1
ASI is vedda-like i think
Kalash aren't actually noticeably more european genetically than other people related to them, they just retained light features due to inbreeding

Yeah there not Europan the steppe generally only reaches 40 percent to 50 percent in south Asia the reason why the kalash dont look nord is they lack the other 2 components

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and St. Wristcel
maybe in some years we are able to change our phenos, who knows?

• Love it
Yeah there not Europan the steppe generally only reaches 40 percent to 50 percent in south Asia the reason why the kalash dont look nord is they lack the other 2 components
Yeah that's true, they just look like light south asians to me
But even normal south asians can have similar facial structure to europeans when they manage to live in a good, non awful modern indian environment.
Albino indian guy

Fat british guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, reptiles and St. Wristcel
WHITE IS RIGHT, WHITE IS MIGHT.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and St. Wristcel
C
white features are better than features of other races. I cannot explain it but I have skin tone of med (not cope, people don’t know my race irl) but my face is still inherently curry, like I don’t even know the words to describe my physiognomy. It’s just ugly stinky curry. I have some good features but underlying tone of curry ruins me JFL. Please share your thoughts. Looking at white person on average features just mog.
Caucasoid features:

Attachments

• caucasoid_skull_by_dizneykhan-d57ccow_zps45qehjuf.jpg
    caucasoid_skull_by_dizneykhan-d57ccow_zps45qehjuf.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 16
  • +1