WHITE Male Calls An Ethnic a Paki. Swiftly KO'd and Humiliated Online.

Once again proving ethnics are self hating by default. However that white oldfag had no reason for calling out his ethnicity, that was a bit disrepectful

Racism is wrong

And you think a 9 year old boy hanging himself is funny? Fuck off.
Yes, wanna see me make another white kid kill himself? I can get it done. I will ask my little brothers in primary school to do it, they almost heightmog their teachers JFL.

Yes, wanna see me make another white kid kill himself? I can get it done. I will ask my little brothers in primary school to do it, they almost heightmog their teachers JFL.

Why did you upload a vid of yourself talking with your dad in blackface?

Why did you upload a vid of yourself talking with your dad in blackface?
Anon dindu nuffin : greentext

White guys are so fragile and low T

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69
JFL I'm confused, if white guys hate blacks so much why did you create mulatto slayers with their women, who are now fucking YOUR women? Cagefuel honestly

JFL I'm confused, if white guys hate blacks so much why did you create mulatto slayers with their women, who are now fucking YOUR women? Cagefuel honestly
JFL I'm confused, if black guys hate whites so much why did you let them fuck your women?
BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and BigBiceps
JFL I'm confused, if black guys hate whites so much why did you let them fuck your women?
MY DEFORMED DAUGHTER, ANSWER ME? WHY HATE ON SOMETHING THEN ASPIRE TO BE IT? JFL WHITE BOYS AND GIRLS ARE TRYING SO HARD JUST TO GET A DECENT TAN, IMAGINE RISKING CANCER FOR LOOKS JFL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigNigga69, BigBiceps and Deleted member 6475
They're both Mediterranean, it is what it is.
Pakis arent mediterranean, medi are italian, spanish, greesks and maybe some part of turkey you pooping subhuman trash from the ganges river

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505 and Deleted member 3702
yeah calling a black guy a nigger usually results in heavy assault but whites are fragile for sure bro
I meant in the physical sense

White guys almost always get rekt in street fights against blacks or arabs, thats just a fact

Lol I actually look like those guys
I know, you're from Brazil, the promised land of mulatto slayers.

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, Jimsonbobson505, Chadeep and 2 others

White guys almost always get rekt in street fights against blacks or arabs, thats just a fact
they only get rekt if there is weapons involved tbh
have seen enough niggers getting beaten by nazis lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
MY DEFORMED DAUGHTER, ANSWER ME? WHY HATE ON SOMETHING THEN ASPIRE TO BE IT? JFL WHITE BOYS AND GIRLS ARE TRYING SO HARD JUST TO GET A DECENT TAN, IMAGINE RISKING CANCER FOR LOOKS JFL
Because tan means you go outside and have friends. Nobody wants to be black if you were thinking that LMAO

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6475

Average 10 year old white kid vs crip gangsta

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4645, aestheticallypleasin and 2 others
Because tan means you go outside and have friends. Nobody wants to be black if you were thinking that LMAO
Yes, the Stacy next door is lounging by the pool, face down ass up to make friends, not tan. Gotcha

they only get rekt if there is weapons involved tbh
have seen enough niggers getting beaten by nazis lol
There must be videos of white guys mogging but is definitely easier to find arabs/blacks rekting some low t white dude

Maybe is due to Higher T and more experience on street fights

Yes, the Stacy next door is lounging by the pool, face down ass up to make friends, not tan. Gotcha
That's because she doesn't have friends but wants to look like she does. In our culture, being social and extroverted is appreciated above everything.

There must be videos of white guys mogging but is definitely easier to find arabs/blacks rekting some low t white dude

aha higher t

• +1
That's because she doesn't have friends but wants to look like she does. In our culture, being social and extroverted is appreciated above everything.
In your culture, having darker skin than you naturally have is more important than "friends" you bluepilled faggot. She ofc has friends, how the fuck is her laying there and tanning in quarantine have anything to do with friends? Looking tan doesn't make you look more friendly or whatever bluepilled bullshit you're talking about, it just makes you look more attractive if you're white.

Guess its the experience on street Fights man idk

My opinion is entirely based on street fight YouTube videos I dont really care about science
yeah its the street fight experience i think
btw its not a high t/good trait to punch every single human being that does you wrong

• +1
the autism in this thread is immeasurable

• +1

Arabs and blacks are usually terrible at fighting. You just don't want to fight with them, because they carry knives and walk in packs. After drunken night at a bar, there are fights between whites and those street gangers, and usually the whites come on top.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Arabs and blacks are usually terrible at fighting. You just don't want to fight with them, because they carry knives and walk in packs. After drunken night at a bar, there are fights between whites and those street gangers, and usually the whites come on top.
Good you didn't include Indians

Black have more bio available test according to that study.. Anyways, NCBI says https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3455741/
@austrianvirgin posted a study with a huge sample consisting of 3 years of collecting data and you posted some small research from year 1986 that had probably like 10 guys tested that doesn't even mention the sample size. The level of coping you have is insane, just accept it, average white T mogs average blacks to oblivion.

• +1
Good you didn't include Indians

It's pretty easy to beat a fat guy who doesn't even fight back and falls already by his own weight when he tries to attack you. LMAO at you ethnics, I just love at your copes.

• +1
It's pretty easy to beat a fat guy who doesn't even fight back and falls already by his own weight when he tries to attack you. LMAO at you ethnics, I just love at your copes.
i was joking , stop crying nigga

• +1
@austrianvirgin posted a study with a huge sample consisting of 3 years of collecting data and you posted some small research from year 1986 that had probably like 10 guys tested that doesn't even mention the sample size. The level of coping you have is insane, just accept it, average white T mogs average blacks to oblivion.
JFL even in the study it says blacks have more bio available t. Anyway, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40615-014-0049-8, Whites are low t faggots, that's why most of you are soylent cuck faggots.

JFL even in the study it says blacks have more bio available t. Anyway, https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40615-014-0049-8, Whites are low t faggots, that's why most of you are soylent cuck faggots.

But whites can't fight 😳 but my big willy my willy is my strength but he has less mu muscle definition

• +1
But "muh ethnics are weak bro" " muh whites are tall and robust bro"
I don't condone racism but the white guy is like 70. You going to go knock some residents over at the senior living facility and then thump your chest? Knuckleheads