“White Man’s nightmare” baldcel BBC details how ethnic hating blonde Stacy got him fired and hated doing sex scenes with his character

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME

Before someone says he’s coping, other ethnics have confirmed the same experience and the producer of the show doesn’t even attempt to say it isn’t true :lul:

More details
He writes:

[My character] D.L. Hawkins was in an interracial marriage with Niki Sanders, a white woman played by Ali Larter. The script suggested D.L. and Niki had a volatile relationship — and it wasn’t long before art was imitating life, with me on the receiving end of pushback from my co-star regarding the playing of a particularly tense scene. Coming from theater, I was familiar with passions running high in the process of bringing characters to life, so I later gave her a bottle of wine with a note affirming what I believed to be mutual respect and a shared commitment to doing exceptional work. Neither the gift nor the note was ever acknowledged.

On another occasion, during the staging of a bedroom scene, my co-star took umbrage with the level of intimacy being suggested between our characters. In a private rehearsal, Greg Beeman, our director, asked if she was willing to lower the straps of the top she was wearing and expose her bare shoulders only above the sheet that covered her, in order to give the visual impression she was in the same state of undress as me, as I was shirtless. My co-star refused Beeman’s request, and I was instantly aware of the tension on the set. I remember instinctively checking to make sure both my hands were visible to everyone who was there, as not to have my intentions or actions misconstrued. Despite Beeman’s clear description of what he was looking for visually, my co-star insisted she was, indeed, being asked to remove her top completely, and rehearsal was cut. She then demanded a meeting with Beeman and the producers who were on set and proceeded to have an intense and loud conversation in which she expressed she had never been so disrespected — as an actress, a woman or a human being.

Roberts continued:

While that was my first episode, my co-star had been working on “Heroes” for over a month, and she’d shot another scene that called for Niki to seduce Nathan Petrelli, played by Adrian Pasdar. After watching the episode, I asked Pasdar if there had been any concerns similar to what I witnessed during my episode. He replied to the contrary, and mentioned her openness to collaboration and even improvisation. I pondered why my co-star had exuberantly played a different scene with the Petrelli character involving overt sexuality while wearing lingerie, but found aspects of one involving love and intimacy expressed through dialogue with my character, her husband, disrespectful to her core. I couldn’t help wondering whether race was a factor.

Roberts goes on to describe the fallout from his tense relationship with Larter, which ultimately resulted in him being written off the show before the end of the first season. “Don’t think of this as a situation where the Black man loses and the white woman wins,” a producer on the show told him, though by all accounts, that's exactly what happened. The gaslighting continued when, according to Roberts, one of his castmates asked, “Can you really say you lost your job because you’re Black? C’mon, man. They’re gonna always keep the hot blonde on the show. That’s just Hollywood.”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5698, TeraCope54 and 5 others

Before someone says he’s coping, other ethnics have confirmed the same experience and the producer of the show doesn’t even attempt to say it isn’t true :lul:

She got him fired?

Cope BBC is king.
Average BBC is 9 inch

Lmao typical race coper its not his race, but rather his shit eye area that got him fired

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5698 and 6 others
Cope BBC is king.
Average BBC is 9 inch
4ZzOoDLVRYXEiIV5L9sYar41 large

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, SubhumanCurrycel, TeraCope54 and 1 other person
Lookism+ racism

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Updated it with his letter
i don't think race was an issue, after heroes, she went on to play a woman obessed with idris elba

i don't think race was an issue, after heroes, she went on to play a woman obessed with idris elba

Take in consideration this is idris elba and she was some random d lister desperate for work even the most fierce stormcel woman would fuck a famous hot ethnic actor on set in these conditions. Not to mention she’d be blackballed trying the same thing with the baldcel In OP.

I personally think women hate all ugly ethics tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698

More details
He writes:

[My character] D.L. Hawkins was in an interracial marriage with Niki Sanders, a white woman played by Ali Larter. The script suggested D.L. and Niki had a volatile relationship — and it wasn’t long before art was imitating life, with me on the receiving end of pushback from my co-star regarding the playing of a particularly tense scene. Coming from theater, I was familiar with passions running high in the process of bringing characters to life, so I later gave her a bottle of wine with a note affirming what I believed to be mutual respect and a shared commitment to doing exceptional work. Neither the gift nor the note was ever acknowledged.

On another occasion, during the staging of a bedroom scene, my co-star took umbrage with the level of intimacy being suggested between our characters. In a private rehearsal, Greg Beeman, our director, asked if she was willing to lower the straps of the top she was wearing and expose her bare shoulders only above the sheet that covered her, in order to give the visual impression she was in the same state of undress as me, as I was shirtless. My co-star refused Beeman’s request, and I was instantly aware of the tension on the set. I remember instinctively checking to make sure both my hands were visible to everyone who was there, as not to have my intentions or actions misconstrued. Despite Beeman’s clear description of what he was looking for visually, my co-star insisted she was, indeed, being asked to remove her top completely, and rehearsal was cut. She then demanded a meeting with Beeman and the producers who were on set and proceeded to have an intense and loud conversation in which she expressed she had never been so disrespected — as an actress, a woman or a human being.

Roberts continued:

While that was my first episode, my co-star had been working on “Heroes” for over a month, and she’d shot another scene that called for Niki to seduce Nathan Petrelli, played by Adrian Pasdar. After watching the episode, I asked Pasdar if there had been any concerns similar to what I witnessed during my episode. He replied to the contrary, and mentioned her openness to collaboration and even improvisation. I pondered why my co-star had exuberantly played a different scene with the Petrelli character involving overt sexuality while wearing lingerie, but found aspects of one involving love and intimacy expressed through dialogue with my character, her husband, disrespectful to her core. I couldn’t help wondering whether race was a factor.

Roberts goes on to describe the fallout from his tense relationship with Larter, which ultimately resulted in him being written off the show before the end of the first season. “Don’t think of this as a situation where the Black man loses and the white woman wins,” a producer on the show told him, though by all accounts, that's exactly what happened. The gaslighting continued when, according to Roberts, one of his castmates asked, “Can you really say you lost your job because you’re Black? C’mon, man. They’re gonna always keep the hot blonde on the show. That’s just Hollywood.”

just coom™

Dn rd, but is this the blackcel who wanted a naked interracial scene and got fired because the woman refused? Lmao based, heard this on 4ch a week ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698 and Jagged0
He is an average looking black guy. She is like a top10% white woman. Obviously she will feel no attraction to him.