White men rules the world..!

Deleted member 11675

Deleted member 11675

Mistral
white men is ruling the world for about 1000 years. 2000 british men ruled over 200 million indian curries.

Most of these white men who ruled over the world were from western europe.

even till this date, they are still ruling. from technology to medical, from arts to law, even in war and military, entertainment, they rule in nearly every single industry out there. they invented 99% of the the good shit. Meanwhile we curries were enslaved brutally by the mughals and then the europeans.

my question is, why not the RICE or CURRY? why its always a white man doing great things. We indians are still slave till the date. we curries have no achievments.

I have inferiority complex issues, i am pretty sure most ethnics have it too.

jews are the most powerful, followed by the western white men.

curries are good for nothing, i hate being a slave race.

but atleast we are better than the blacks and muslims

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, MiroslavBulldosex, RichardSpencel and 23 others
the blood of indo-european conquerors flows through your veins brother
no curry is full Dravidian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
the blood of indo-european conquerors flows through your veins brother
no curry is full Dravidian
yeah thank god. i am kshatriya. my family never race mixed but one of my grand father looks like a dravidian. still 70% indo aryan bloodline, it puts me in top 2% of curries.
98% of curries are ugly as fuck, subhumans.

punjabis, gujjus, rajasthanis and kashmiri, himachali are not subhumans tho, we mog all the dravidians and other 98% of subhuman looking indians.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Cope, I got white women sucking on my big brown cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6867 and 10 others
Cope, I got white women sucking on my big brown cock
You're hispanic so your great great great grand mom was literally throwing her pussy at European colonizers or she was getting raped and orgasming From it by Conquistadors.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 8202 and 10 others
You're hispanic so your great great great grand mom was literally throwing her pussy at European colonizers or she was getting raped and orgasming From it by Conquistadors.

Then we break even

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, The Moggee, BigBoy and 8 others
White people didn’t invent shit. They stole everything like the violent Neanderthal savages they are

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2214 and 14 others
White people didn’t invent shit. They stole everything like the violent Neanderthal savages they are
weird how in one breath you'll say whites are weak cucks then in another breath you'll say they're violent neanderthals who conquered technology through forcefully stealing from others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 2214 and 8 others
weird how in one breath you'll say whites are weak cucks then in another breath you'll say they're violent neanderthals who conquered technology through forcefully stealing from others
White people from hundreds of years ago killed people because of their ruthlessness and violence. However decades of pumping Estrogen into the water has made most whites weak and cucked

Reminder this is what Europeans were doing 500 years ago:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Timelessbrah, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Reminder this is what Europeans were doing 500 years ago:
1610893394522-png.933435
Painting? I wonder what the negroids were doing 500 years ago. Probably swimming in their own mud.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7651 and 9 others
jews are currently winning
whites are in second place
asians nearly tied for 2nd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 9391
In France, non whites mogs and French people complain that young french girls fuck Nafri men and Black men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090 and Shrek2OnDvD
Anorexic emos are hardcore jbw maxxers. They even paint their own skin whiter to appeal to nordic vikings

Idk if you been to america or are american but white emo/rocker/goth chicks are race mixing with hispanics a lot so its like a walk in the park, maybe youre talking about rob zombie fans lol most of em are 1488 peeps despite them being slav heroin/meth addicted trash tbh tbh

lol at thinking indians are above blacks and muslims

• +1
Reactions: zaynbrah, sytyl, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 4 others
Painting? I wonder what the negroids were doing 500 years ago. Probably swimming in their own mud
Europeans were busy killing, dying from the plague and eating each other for hundreds of years until the renaissance

Europeans were busy killing, dying from the plague and eating each other for hundreds of years until the renaissance
Meanwhile niggerinos during their renaissance:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7651, RichardSpencel and 7 others
Because Europeans are on average the tallest, best looking and most intelligent

East Asians may be equally intelligent but they are on average short & ugly & self-hating

The good balance combined with geographical advantages and luck are the reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7240
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: arbaz_khan, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
Blacks dominate cultural areas such as music, dance, acting, or athletics such as boxing, running, mma.
Muslims ... well ... I don't know what they did useful.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7240 and Slayerino
Sure buddy, if that makes sleep well at night.

We WuZ kAnGz N sHiEt!

nicolas cage laughing GIF
6qMG.gif
giphy.gif
NOV19-Gervais-Laughing.gif
Cope all you want. Europeans were dying from the plague while the rest of the world was thriving

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: arbaz_khan, Deleted member 9090 and zaynbrah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090, zaynbrah and 11 others
Yeah, I mean how they defeated the biggest civilizations if they were weak lol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Lmao we definitely are.
Ambani is richer than any other muslim.
Most ceos and people who hold high positions are indians too.

Richest community in USA are the indian Americans. Richest man in UK is also an indian..

Indians are far above the latinos, muslims and blacks.
Blacks in USA are killed in broad daylight by police lol, blacks are also very poor. Muslims stands no chance against indians ( non muslim curries).

JFL if you think curries are below muslims, latinos and blacks.

• +1
4nan73etdij01.jpg
8SJ3aZwv47c5kJ2efj49HjJ5YOyO_5Y-pBHJbKM-IWRDhs-6c1ZA6gQTV5ij6hLmDHBdUM4RIMUcCrgqmQcSioB_eKkV4Om7PCA-4ADpBEjPdEWjfKnRMvqR_752HwN_yBpG3WkcCEUFJQ
5929b3123982e.jpeg

HOW CAN YOU EVEN COPE MY NIGGERINO?!

6qMG.gif

WHERE'S YOUR WAKANDIAN MASTERRACE?! AH, RIGHT IT WAS INVENTED BY STAN LEE. EVEN YOUR FUCKING IMAGINARY SUPERIOR NATIONS ARE A FRUIT OF FICTION MADE BY WHITERINOS.

Vvfn.gif
He is 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Painting? I wonder what the negroids were doing 500 years ago. Probably swimming in their own mud.
Since I am an aryan kshatriya, I have European bloodline and I love it..!

• +1
200.gif

6qMG.gif

giphy.gif

NOV19-Gervais-Laughing.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6723, Copeful and 1 other person
  • +1
and why tf is that bad
white people kill themselves like its a sport and consume the most antidepressents. highest rates of mental illness too
they are naturally fragile and foldable
reminder white people are going extinct and theirs nothing stopping it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9090 and Insecure03
white people kill themselves like its a sport
human nature, all races do it
consume the most antidepressents. highest rates of mental illness
get some black person on the same lifestyle that whites live in the west and they will start to kill themselves after a couple generations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Carolus
my question is, why not the RICE or CURRY? why its always a white man doing great things. We indians are still slave till the date. we curries have no achievments.
because you are inferior you rural village shit dispenser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697
Europeans are just lucky enough for the romans to come in and give them western civilization.

Inb4 "B-B-B-BUT ROMANS WERE WHITE.'

They had fucking huge hooked noses, curly hair, and looked ethnic for the most part. Just look at roman emperors, sure you can call some of them white but a lot of them looked ethnic. They didn't even have blue eyes, either brown or green.

Modern romans/italians btw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6892
Europeans are just lucky enough for the romans to come in and give them western civilization.

Inb4 "B-B-B-BUT ROMANS WERE WHITE.'
View attachment 936275

They had fucking huge hooked noses, curly hair, and looked ethnic for the most part. Just look at roman emperors, sure you can call some of them white but a lot of them looked ethnic. They didn't even have blue eyes, either brown or green.

Modern romans/italians btw

View attachment 936282
youre legit retarded if you think romans looked like modern Italians, look at recreations of Roman emperors, they were white
modern Italians are mixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Gosick and TheAnomaly
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 7697 and 1 other person
white women rule the world nowadays

• JFL
Holy shit those shitskin copers are making me cage with their PHD in history :lul: :lul::lul::feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7697 and Deleted member 9391
white men is ruling the world for about 1000 years. 2000 british men ruled over 200 million indian curries.

even till this date, they are still ruling. from technology to medical, from arts to law, even in war and military, entertainment, they rule in nearly every single industry out there. they invented 99% of the the good shit. Meanwhile we curries were enslaved brutally by the mughals and then the europeans.

How dare u say indian curry are better than muslims just lol at ur shit race, mughals which are muslims conquered india for most of its history and are the reason for beatiful structures like the taj mahal otherwise india would just be a cow piss shit hole.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 7697 and 1 other person
How dare u say indian curry are better than muslims just lol at ur shit race, mughals which are muslims conquered india for most of its history and are the reason for beatiful structures like the taj mahal otherwise india would just be a cow piss shit hole.
Well I am pretty sure Mughals and I have pretty Same genes. So we both were same other than religion of course

• +1
Stop being a self-hating dumbfuck and coping with muh whiteness

Based

Last edited:
Luckily I am white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9090
This. These streetshitters even have the audacity to think they are superior to Gooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and GucciMvne

white women*

we are in a matriarchal society pal, hyena society. Men dont have shit these days and just lead lives of cope and desperation unless your Chad

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9090

Attachments

• 357.jpg
    357.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 99
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2205