White men rules the world..!

So you look caucasian? The world is below your feet sir.
Darklookz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 11675
Look at Hrithik Roshan, he is a kshatriya Punjabi, he is not a Dravidian. He looks European, actually better than most Europeans lol.
Indo aryan bloodline is real.
He has Pakistani Roots buddyboyo
Hrithik Roshan - 177679 (desimartini.com)

"His paternal grandfather was a well-known music composer who was born in Gujranwala – which is near Lahore. Even his maternal grandfather, J Om Prakash was born in Sialkot which is also located in Pakistan's Punjab."

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Because the Western Europeans have the best balance between intelligence, aggression, ruthlessness, mercy, patriotism, tactical ability etc

Asians: Lots of intelligence, low aggression.
Africans, Arabs, Latin Americans: high aggression, low mercy, but stupid and easily bribed
Curries: low intelligence, ugly, high aggression (sometimes),
Whites are a balance between them
Mongols: am i a joke to you?
btw how are curries aggressive hinduism is the most peaceful religion on earth

Mongols: am i a joke to you?
btw how are curries aggressive hinduism is the most peaceful religion on earth
Pakis are more aggressive tbh but that might be a result of Islamic influence on their low iq brains

but atleast we are better than the blacks and muslims
muslims are rich and blacks have a higher SMV than the average curry with a streetshitter pheno

keep coping tbh, even they mog you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11675
muslims are rich and blacks have a higher SMV than the average curry with a streetshitter pheno

keep coping tbh, even they mog you
Muslims are richer than curries? JFL.
We curries are the richest community in USA you illiterate dumb sucide bomber.

Muslims are richer than curries? JFL.
We curries are the richest community in USA you illiterate dumb sucide bomber.
I'm not muslim you fucking retard JFL at you
Also doesn't matter if you're the richest in the US (which you're not btw), curries are low SMV and everyone knows this.

white men is ruling the world for about 1000 years. 2000 british men ruled over 200 million indian curries.

Most of these white men who ruled over the world were from western europe.

even till this date, they are still ruling. from technology to medical, from arts to law, even in war and military, entertainment, they rule in nearly every single industry out there. they invented 99% of the the good shit. Meanwhile we curries were enslaved brutally by the mughals and then the europeans.

my question is, why not the RICE or CURRY? why its always a white man doing great things. We indians are still slave till the date. we curries have no achievments.

I have inferiority complex issues, i am pretty sure most ethnics have it too.

jews are the most powerful, followed by the western white men.

curries are good for nothing, i hate being a slave race.

Rice and curry never ruled the world because of face. Shame culture is high inhib. It might be good for keeping your own subjects under your thumb, but it's not so good when dealing with other peoples who don't share the same values.

I live in Asia. Having no face here puts me at a huge advantage in certain situations when dealing with others. For example, you better never piss me off because I can tear down your face while having none of my own to lose.

Jews rule the world

white men is ruling the world for about 1000 years. 2000 british men ruled over 200 million indian curries.

even till this date, they are still ruling. from technology to medical, from arts to law, even in war and military, entertainment, they rule in nearly every single industry out there. they invented 99% of the the good shit. Meanwhile we curries were enslaved brutally by the mughals and then the europeans.

my question is, why not the RICE or CURRY? why its always a white man doing great things. We indians are still slave till the date. we curries have no achievments.

There are some curry and Asian guys on the list of top billionaires.

The richest curry has 71 billion USD. There are many curries living enjoyable lives that are not slavery. Life is just a game, and you have to trust no one but yourself and try to find a way to win or die trying.

blacks brutally looksmog you who cares about some gay ass achievements