White men should date black women

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
It is what it is. All you incels should try to test your luck with black women. You might be the submissive one in the relationship, but it is still worth a shot. Go for it.

I personally would never date a black woman because they scare me. But try your luck

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IndianJock, EthnicelAscension, Dicklet.4.3 and 8 others
Black women look repulsive 99% of times

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, MammothActuary and birchman
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and KEy21
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Mansnob and chadpreetcel123
Nooooooo........ .I don't want to be cucked by jbw

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and RichardSpencel
I match up with alot of black girls on yubo but I'm not attracted to them. It is what it us
I prefer med women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It is what it is. All you incels should try to test your luck with black women. You might be the submissive one in the relationship, but it is still worth a shot. Go for it.

I personally would never date a black woman because they scare me. But try your luck
I WOULD NEVER DATE A MUTT, SON. YOU SHOULD AIM HIGHER UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR KIDS TO BE BORN 6'7 LIGHT SKINNED MULATTOS. IN THAT CASE I'D IMPREGNATE A SHANIQUA WITH MY ARYAN GENES.

lol low t faggot

I WOULD NEVER DATE A MUTT, SON. YOU SHOULD AIM HIGHER UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR KIDS TO BE BORN 6'7 LIGHT SKINNED MULATTOS. IN THAT CASE I'D IMPREGNATE A SHANIQUA WITH MY ARYAN GENES.
Of course I want my son to be 6'7 lightskin mulatto

Of course I want my son to be 6'7 lightskin mulatto
INDEED SON, BUT HOW WILL YOU CONDUCE THAT TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU WANT BLACK WOMEN WHILE BEING A NIGGA?
YOU SHOULD BE SLAYING WHITE PUSSY

INDEED SON, BUT HOW WILL YOU CONDUCE THAT TO HAPPEN WHEN YOU WANT BLACK WOMEN WHILE BEING A NIGGA?
YOU SHOULD BE SLAYING WHITE PUSSY
I didnt say I like black women bro. As a mulatto, I must slay white pussy. I was giving white guys the idea of slaying black girls. I personally only date med girls and latinas

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
I didnt say I like black women bro. As a mulatto, I must slay white pussy. I was giving white guys the idea of slaying black girls. I personally only date med girls and latinas
I SEE YOUR POINT. I MUST PROVIDE YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I BARELY OVERLOOKED THE WORD BLACK ON THE POST WITHOUT READING THE REST, THUS I STRAIGHT SAID SOME DUMB SHIT.
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
GOOD LUCK BREEDING 6'8 MULATTO HIGH T SLAYERS.

I SEE YOUR POINT. I MUST PROVIDE YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I BARELY OVERLOOKED THE WORD BLACK ON THE POST WITHOUT READING THE REST, THUS I STRAIGHT SAID SOME DUMB SHIT.
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
GOOD LUCK BREEDING 6'8 MULATTO HIGH T SLAYERS.
Its fine bro, I hope you achieve all your goals in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
I'm not really attracted to them

Some are sexy but many have too much T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zeta ascended
Giphy 26

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3789
70% of the women here are white probably like 29.8% ethnik and maybe like .2% Black sucks tbh

The other day I was in the major tourist district with my wife and we dropped into a mart to get some fruit and shit. There was a black bitch in there getting side stares from everywhere because she had gigantic tits, in a very loose low cut shirt and no bra. And she was wearing a short ripped denim skirt that exposed her bare pussy whenever she bent over. The monkey part of my brain briefly was fantasizing about humping this broad in a shitty little saigon room-by-the-hour and playing russian roulette with herpes, until she rudely barged past us in the line to the counter and barked at the little vietnamese cashier "AY HOW MUCH DIS? HUH?? A HUNDED??" *sucks teeth* and then the fantasy suddenly melted away.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1973
The other day I was in the major tourist district with my wife and we dropped into a mart to get some fruit and shit. There was a black bitch in there getting side stares from everywhere because she had gigantic tits, in a very loose low cut shirt and no bra. And she was wearing a short ripped denim skirt that exposed her bare pussy whenever she bent over. The monkey part of my brain briefly was fantasizing about humping this broad in a shitty little saigon room-by-the-hour and playing russian roulette with herpes, until she rudely barged past us in the line to the counter and barked at the little vietnamese cashier "AY HOW MUCH DIS? HUH?? A HUNDED??" *sucks teeth* and then the fantasy suddenly melted away.
Did you want to fuck her?

If u want real mulatto slayer kids you have to slay mulatto bitches otherwise if u slay white bitches ur children wont be real mulatto
If u fuck a white bitch for example ur kids could End up white incel with curly hair since 75 % white and only 25 % BBC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
If u want real mulatto slayer kids you have to slay mulatto bitches otherwise if u slay white bitches ur children wont be real mulatto
If u fuck a white bitch for example ur kids could End up white incel with curly hair since 75 % white and only 25 % BBC
Holy shit, you're right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3902
you have to slay mulatto bitches otherwise if u slay white bitches ur children wont be real mulatto
If OP slay white or black,

either way, the kid is not gonna be mulatto

mulattos gotta breed with other mulattos so it could be 50/50

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
If OP slay white or black,

either way, the kid is not gonna be mulatto

mulattos gotta breed with other mulattos so it could be 50/50
You gotta keep the mulatto race pure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Some black girls are hot, but most aren't