White normie/incel guys who believe in racial loyalty when it comes to women are cringe

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Anti black
These same women would let the white nornie/incel die alone as chadrone or sometimes even a tall tyrone plows her lol. If any of you are here, why exactly do you think highly of these women when they think youre subhuman?
Screenshot 2020 07 30 21 04 39

Screenshot 2020 07 30 21 04 48

30 mins of chadrone registration btw. Meanwhile the average white guy is jerking off and worshipping a 3 psl white girl😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 4671 and 7 others
English motherfucker, do you speak it?

Overforbbc9

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Short Ugly and Brown, SpearOfOrion and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Good_Little_Goy and Blackgymmax
What's the diff between chadrone and tyrone?

Im no tyrone, but idc if chad smashes black women 24/7, but when tyrone or chadrone runs though, theres those white dudes who cope hard calling these women loser degenerate trash, as if women ever had some sort of "values". All they want are biologically superior genes, thats it.

@Blackgymmax change your avi. You look much better in non-lens distorted pics.

There's no such thing as loyalty in women nowadays, let alone racial loyalty

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
the funniest thing is.
So many white retards think that if "muhh blacks" we're out of their country women would instantly flock to their 2psl cumskin ass JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, doll, DharkDC and 1 other person
These same women would let the white nornie/incel die alone as chadrone or sometimes even a tall tyrone plows her lol. If any of you are here, why exactly do you think highly of these women when they think youre subhuman?
View attachment 561450
View attachment 561452
30 mins of chadrone registration btw. Meanwhile the average white guy is jerking off and worshipping a 3 psl white girl😂😂
Whats the point of this thread fam? Racebaiting white dudes? I almost never see white dudes making racebait threads towards ethnics, its always ethnics saying white girls love us, its so easy, etc.

This mullato is undeniably GL i doubt anyone is gonna cope over it except for actual stormfront dudes who say retard shit like brown hair = nonwhite hahaha

losing respect for blacks after garbo threads like this

The percentage of black guys that look like that is minimal bro
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Whats the point of this thread fam? Racebaiting white dudes? I almost never see white dudes making racebait threads towards ethnics, its always ethnics saying white girls love us, its so easy, etc.

This mullato is undeniably GL i doubt anyone is gonna cope over it except for actual stormfront dudes who say retard shit like brown hair = nonwhite hahaha

Theres a bunch of racial heiarchy threads on here from white people lol. I just don't cry and say "i have no respect for white people for baiting me with obvious reality" for making such threads. I just say "yeah thats true". White dudes believe in racial loyalty of their women the most and alot of them still fuck girls of other races too lol if Stacey or becky wont look in their direction. I have a friend like that whos money maxxing and pursues ethnic women now but its primarily because white girls think hes subhuman lol he does it on the downlow cuz he doesnt wanna be embarrassed. Biggest racist i know too. Like these guys think so highly of these women to be loyal to their race like holy shit. As if women have the capacity to have values and morals in 2020. Its sooo pathetic to think so highly of ANY woman.

Also, i dont even know who you are. So please dont tell me about how much respect you lost for black people. Most black people dont know you exist.