White people (and asians) are genetically predisposed to prefer lighter skin

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
so this is how early humans got to the different continents
A0d4706bce10c7dfafd929e757aa7b6b70a059a6

the only important thing to take away from this is that humans were dark skinned at first (in africa) and over time some of them became lighter skinned (the ones that migrated to europe and the northern asia).

the lighter your skin is the more vitamin d you receive by exposing it to the sun. in europe and the upper part of asia the sun doesn't shine as often and as strongly as it does in africa, so when humans first went to europe and so on, they got less vitamin d. vitamin d is very important for survival (already just because it makes your bones stronger), so the people that had lighter skin had a higher chance of survival. so as you'd expect the people's skin colors got lighter and lighter.
but this doesn't quite explain why those people would be more attracted to lighter skin.

let's look at this from the perspective of a female. a female is looking for a male whose genes will grant the offspring the highest chance of survival. in the aforementioned regions having lighter skin would be one (or multiple) of those genes. though humans have never come across lighter skin before, so the female doesn't have any predisposition to it (this is why I think africans don't have any preference for lighter skin). now read the following sentence very carefully.
females that were attracted to lighter skin had a higher chance of reproducing a child with lighter skin (because the female was more likely to reproduce with someone with lighter skin) and a child with lighter skin had a higher chance of survival. this child would possibly inherit the attraction to lighter skin. so individuals that were attracted to lighter skin had a higher chance of survival. fast forward a couple thousand years, everyone has white skin and everyone is attracted to white skin.
this also works from the perspective of a male btw, it's just a little less obvious.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Goldeneye, goat2x and 8 others
Didn't know pajeets were homo erectus bhai.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1751, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Plausible explanation for why they would be predisposed to be attracted to lighter skin, but no actual proof behind if they are.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and doll
being genetically predisposed to prefer lighter skin was an evolutionary advantage, that's why we still have it today.

Why is blonde hair not considered attractive on males then?

Why is blonde hair not considered attractive on males then?
not completely sure honestly. it seems like blonde hair was a thing that started in regions at the very north, like scandinavia or russia, only where they really needed all the vitamin d they could get, it didn't really exist in a big part of europe and asia. so a lot of white and asian people had never seen blonde hair back when evolution was still going on. but for the fewer people that had seen it, maybe some of them have a slight preference for it, it just hadn't "reached" the whole blonde haired population. the same thing would go for blue eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, mido the slayer, Chadeep and 1 other person
Everyone likes lighter skin man

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep and SpearOfOrion
Light skin is attractive because it shows ur facial flaws

dark skin hides everything so u cant see shit

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The map by itself is interesting

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
so this is how early humans got to the different continents
View attachment 568243
the only important thing to take away from this is that humans were dark skinned at first (in africa) and over time some of them became lighter skinned (the ones that migrated to europe and the northern asia).

the lighter your skin is the more vitamin d you receive by exposing it to the sun. in europe and the upper part of asia the sun doesn't shine as often and as strongly as it does in africa, so when humans first went to europe and so on, they got less vitamin d. vitamin d is very important for survival (already just because it makes your bones stronger), so the people that had lighter skin had a higher chance of survival. so as you'd expect the people's skin colors got lighter and lighter.
but this doesn't quite explain why those people would be more attracted to lighter skin.

let's look at this from the perspective of a female. a female is looking for a male whose genes will grant the offspring the highest chance of survival. in the aforementioned regions having lighter skin would be one (or multiple) of those genes. though humans have never come across lighter skin before, so the female doesn't have any predisposition to it (this is why I think africans don't have any preference for lighter skin). now read the following sentence very carefully.
females that were attracted to lighter skin had a higher chance of reproducing a child with lighter skin (because the female was more likely to reproduce with someone with lighter skin) and a child with lighter skin had a higher chance of survival. this child would possibly inherit the attraction to lighter skin. so individuals that were attracted to lighter skin had a higher chance of survival. fast forward a couple thousand years, everyone has white skin and everyone is attracted to white skin.
this also works from the perspective of a male btw, it's just a little less obvious.

You must be a teenager who just only now started to understand how evolution/natural selection works and became excited. Your underlying argument (white skin) is ridiculous of course, but your description of how certain traits are passed down to next generation is ok.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
You must be a teenager who just only now started to understand how evolution/natural selection works and became excited. Your underlying argument (white skin) is ridiculous of course, but your description of how certain traits are passed down to next generation is ok.
you can insult me as much as you want, i don't really care about your comment if you don't bring any arguments

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
females that were attracted to lighter skin had a higher chance of reproducing a child with lighter skin (because the female was more likely to reproduce with someone with lighter skin) and a child with lighter skin had a higher chance of survival. this child would possibly inherit the attraction to lighter skin. so individuals that were attracted to lighter skin had a higher chance of survival.
perfect explanation, i think this is called a fisherian runway

• +1
not completely sure honestly. it seems like blonde hair was a thing that started in regions at the very north, like scandinavia or russia, only where they really needed all the vitamin d they could get, it didn't really exist in a big part of europe and asia. so a lot of white and asian people had never seen blonde hair back when evolution was still going on. but for the fewer people that have seen it, maybe some of them have a slight preference for it, it just hadn't "reached" the whole blonde haired population. the same thing would go for blue eyes.
Interestingly, adaptations of light skin and colouring for vit d3 came as diets became less dependant on fish and meats which at the time were the main sources of vitamin d3 as we had darker skin.

women also are twice as likely to have natural blond hair than men, this makes me think that, as men were doing the hunting and fishing and such, they still had a higher dietary intake of vit d3 and so less dependance on blond hair for d3.
possibly dark hair was even more beneficial solely for men as it would serve as better camoflauge hunting in the woods, especially in winter when hunting mattered more.

would explain why light hair has such a higher prevalence in children as they would not be needed for hunting so it is purely beneficial to get as much d3 as possible from the sun to ensure proper development and nutrition.

i might be stretching with this theory but certainly there is less need for men to take light hair than women

and would explain why blond hair has long been considered a beauty symbol in women but not men

but the ginger pheno is universally hated and that exists for the purpose of absorbing more d3 too i beleive.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Vidyacoper
perfect explanation, i think this is called a fisherian runway
Mirin ur knowledge, vidya is a kid and knows more than most adults

• Love it
Reactions: Vidyacoper
It's not rocket science.. light colored things are nicer to the human eye.. Whiteness symbolizes cleanliness, darkness looks dirty.
It's not racism, it's just how things are.

Humans have been evolving in their little parts of the globe for thousands of years, we're not supposed to be living together in multiracial cesspits.

Indians are not supposed to be in Europe trying to attract a European woman.
Ricecels should be in Asia competing for rice ladies

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 5634, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AutisticBeaner and Good_Little_Goy
It's not rocket science.. light colored things are nicer to the human eye.. Whiteness symbolizes cleanliness, darkness looks dirty.
It's not racism, it's just how things are.
i get what you mean, but why doesn't blonde hair symbolize cleanliness and dark hair dirtiness then? and why haven't all humans evolved to have light skin if it's inherently more pleasing to look at?

• +1
Reactions: doll, RaciallyAndrogynous, Chadeep and 1 other person
do you feel any inherent preference toward lighter skin?
Hell yeah, not so much with black features tho.

although Idk why but when I come across like an Darkskinned african girl like a Nigerian or something with a really nice body and decent/more than decent face then I get turned on for some reason but that’s once in a blue moon

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AutisticBeaner and Good_Little_Goy
India is obsessed with lightskin.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6164
India is obsessed with lightskin.
i thought about this too actually. maybe indians used to be light skinned but turned dark again because they migrated to india where it's hot, and now they're in a situation where most people have dark skin but what they're attracted to hasn't fully adapted yet so they still all prefer light skin jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 1553
i get what you mean, but why doesn't blonde hair symbolize cleanliness and dark hair dirtiness then? and why haven't all humans evolved to have light skin if it's inherently more pleasing to look at?

Light skin is more pleasing to look at once you've been exposed to all of humanity.... If you grew up in the Indian sub continent in olden times you'd never know what a white person looked like so there's no frame of reference. in the normality of brown skin India, you'd select on facial features rather than skintone.

• +1
Light skin is more pleasing to look at once you've been exposed to all of humanity.... If you grew up in the Indian sub continent in olden times you'd never know what a white person looked like so there's no frame of reference. in the normality of brown skin India, you'd select on facial features rather than skintone.
but still, every once in a while a person with a slightly lighter skin tone would pop up, have children and if you know how evolution works than you know that within time the whole population would turn light skinned

• +1
but still, every once in a while a person with a slightly lighter skin tone would pop up, have children and if you know how evolution works than you know that within time the whole population would turn light skinned

Not sure what you're getting at.. I know all about evolution, darwinism and genetic mutations.

Not sure what you're getting at.. I know all about evolution, darwinism and genetic mutations.
i assumed that. when one of those dark skinned people has a child with a slightly lighter skintone then that child should have a higher chance of reproducing, right?

i assumed that. when one of those dark skinned people has a child with a slightly lighter skintone then that child should have a higher chance of reproducing, right?

The way i understand it is - genetic mutations only propagate when there's an advantage in the environment..

A freak of nature (someone with albino white skin) in Africa or in India would have a very harsh time because of the sun..

• +1
The way i understand it is - genetic mutations only propagate when there's an advantage in the environment..

A freak of nature (someone with albino white skin) in Africa or in India would have a very harsh time because of the sun..
when a person with a lighter skintone appears then that person would, while having an advantage in sexual selection, have a disadvantage in natural selection (or whatever the counterpart determined by the chance of survival is) because the person would receive too much vitamin d, which could cancel out the advantage. if that's your argument then that's fair.

• +1
blackest-girl-melanin-goddess-darkest-model-khoudia-diop-photo-4.jpg
vs
2a4285a00150e58434627ee049259a49.jpg

Which one are you attracted to (regardless of your race as a male)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
blackest-girl-melanin-goddess-darkest-model-khoudia-diop-photo-4.jpg
vs
2a4285a00150e58434627ee049259a49.jpg

Which one are you attracted to (regardless of your race as a male)?
well they have way different features, this is solely about the color of the skin

when a person with a lighter skintone appears then that person would, while having an advantage in sexual selection, have a disadvantage in natural selection (or whatever the counterpart determined by the chance of survival is) because the person would receive too much vitamin d, which could cancel out the advantage. if that's your argument then that's fair.
I too wonder this, but i think whiteness in hot countries used to be reserved for the nobility. So, the worker class would not have access to the lighter genes, that's why we are all not whiter than we are.
Saying this, now that we have democratised reproduction, darkness is going to start being reduced

what caused blue eyes

also EU features?

It is
White it is.
That black foid in your thread has caucasiod features whereas the white hag has bad ratios and features overall. So obviously I'd vote for the black, in your thread.

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
That black foid in your thread has caucasiod features whereas the white hag has bad ratios and features overall. So obviously I'd vote for the black, in your thread.
I should have picked a black with good ratios and bones but negroid features to compare with the blonde ogre but i am a lazycel tbh, but i know what you mean, unfair competition tbh

• +1
Reactions: john2
probably would have picked something like this.
would your answer change?

lightskins me

Idk man
Why aren’t white women attracted to Asians ?

Why do blacks have second highest smv with white women ?

• JFL
Reactions: penis3