White People Should Be Killed

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
White people reached a level of cuckoldry higher than any other race,

"We whites have no culture"

WHAT?? The only reason you feel like you have no culture is because Western civilization took over half of the world because of how strong this culture is you fucking idiot!

"I'm not proud of being white, I'd be if I was black because of empowerment", you fucking cunt, western civilization created the best things in the world!

"I think as a white person I'm privileged and this is bad" Don't let anything to your children when you die then you fucking cuck, if you have these privileges, which you should be proud of, is because your ancestors took the time and risks to save their resources to invest it in things that would have a return, making their childrens live a better life on a more CIVILIZED place

Srs, just off already, bunch of cucks, CUCKS, CUUUUUCKS

Black people are the people with no culture...If u really think about it lol...

Blacks like to appropriate Egyptian culture. Just how insane is that

"We hav no kuture!"

platao-e-aristoteles.jpg

Sure, I'd love to leave in a world where Asian philosophy took over and we'd be discussing if an argument is right or wrong based on the yin-yang, or maybe live in a world with the African tribalism

Let's start with you OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SHARK, Slayer, Deleted member 3990 and 8 others
Time for Latin America to colonise the rest of the Western world not just by taking over territories but also by stealing the white women from the white cucks

Time for Latin America to colonise the rest of the Western world not just by taking over territories but also by stealing the white women from the white cucks
caged

The only thing latin americans can do is shoot each other

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 1100
culture is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990 and Deleted member 1973
jfl if you think whites think this way, the vast majority of white Americans voted for Trump

Water is wet.

Whites are submissive cucks.

Dont let your dreams be dreams

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and RAITEIII
jfl if you think whites think this way, the vast majority of white Americans voted for Trump

i.e, a bunch of cucks voting for a messiah that will save them, (no different from what is happening here though)

USA is descending hard compared to what it was in the beginning, getting cuckier by the day

We don't produce shit though, Latin America is a peripheral region of Western Culture, they produce we enjoy, but we have no influence. No culture = a nation will die soon

Culture is everything spawns from looks

Next black man I see in a suit I am going to accuse of cultural appropriation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 1100 and KEy21
cope more fag

Images 7

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
"We hav no kuture!"

platao-e-aristoteles.jpg

Sure, I'd love to leave in a world where Asian philosophy took over and we'd be discussing if an argument is right or wrong based on the yin-yang, or maybe live in a world with the African tribalism
greeks/romans are kinda different from a lot of people though. You would have almost no relation to them in your DNA. so the whites who created the civilised society have almost nothing to do with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and AbandonShip
greeks/romans are kinda different from a lot of people though. You would have almost no relation to them in your DNA. so the whites who created the civilised society have almost nothing to do with you

Western culture absorbed many things from them though, greek/roman philosophy and Christian values are a major component of Western Civilization.