WHITE PRIVILEGE EXISTS AND IT’S TRUE

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Especially in the dating market. White people in general are seen as more wealthier than other people around the world. White people get jobs easier and don't face discrimination like other types of people. (I know I sound like a SJW but in all honesty, its the truth that white people have life easier than others)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Subhuman trash and Beetlejuice
What about ogre privilege?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3702, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
We are indeed at an advantage due to our genetic makeup.

Except for the whites here they’re all larping Curries

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Patrick Baitman
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, CarlosTovar, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
We are indeed at an advantage due to our genetic makeup.

Except for the whites here they’re all larping Curries
So all white people here are larping?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Patrick Baitman
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Danish_Retard
It’s actually just one curry using a bunch of alts. You should already know his main account
You must be joking
giphy.gif

CEAEECD1 41A0 4CB2 84F8 BE025A903ECF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Attractive privilege and high IQ privilege are what's really behind it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zygos4Life and Feminineboi
There's no white privilege when almost everyone in your country is white. I am competing with other whites for jobs, women, resources, etc.

Therefore: nope you are false. It doesn't exist here.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Chadeep, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
Attractive privilege and high IQ privilege are what's really behind it.
If high IQ was privilege than Asians would be slaying

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Chadeep, Seppukucel and 1 other person
There's no white privilege when almost everyone in your country is white. I am competing with other whites for jobs, women, resources, etc.

Therefore: nope you are false. It doesn't exist here.
What country do you live in that is 100% white jfl? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
We curries are oppressed!!! !

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lux
If high IQ was privilege than Asians would be slaying
Back during segregation & with the American concentration camps during WWII, they had things just as bad as blacks. Now, look at where they are today compared to blacks.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar, Chadeep and Kingcel32
Back during segregation & with the American concentration camps during WWII, they had things just as bad as blacks. Now, look at where they are today compared to blacks.
You cant deny that even after segregation minorities were and still are discriminated. The only reason you see rich Asians is because of immigration laws that made only the richest Asians come to the United States as doctors and engineers, I'm not denying that poor ones exist though

What country do you live in that is 100% white jfl? :feelskek:
Netherlands is still 70% white or so. Having one privilege over a minority is kinda irrelevant compared to other privileges such as:

1)Healthy family privilege.
2)Wealth privilege
3)Attractiveness privilege

which give you an advantage over every other citizen in my country, instead of just a 30% non-white passing minority.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
You cant deny that even after segregation minorities were and still are discriminated. The only reason you see rich Asians is because of immigration laws that made only the richest Asians come to the United States as doctors and engineers, I'm not denying that poor ones exist though

You see rich Asians because they have high IQ/ only the high IQ ones are let in.

The average African American IQ is 85 so the majority of them have a lower salary than other ethnic groups.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kingcel32 and Lux
Nah it's bs. In the netherlands we have a lot of vietnamese war refugees. Their kids are my generation and I have a lot of friends like that. They get pushed to do well academically by their parents who also tend to work hard and own restaurants, snackbars, etc. all started from scratch.

Unlike for example the north-african people that came here who tend to be unachieving and lazy, just like their parents.

Have that going on for a few generations and the difference gets bigger and bigger.

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Kingcel32
You cant deny that even after segregation minorities were and still are discriminated.
Duhh.
The only reason you see rich Asians is because of immigration laws that made only the richest Asians come to the United States as doctors and engineers
What immigration laws are we talking about? The U.S notoriously banned all immigration from Asia for a while. What your talking about would need to occur very recently and make up the majority of the American Asian population.

It's been proven asians have significantly higher IQ's on average and that IQ is the best predictor for long term life success.
Also, when's the last time you saw a homeless Asian person.

Duhh.

What immigration laws are we talking about? The U.S notoriously banned all immigration from Asia for a while. What your talking about would need to occur very recently and make up the majority of the American Asian population.

It's been proven asians have significantly higher IQ's on average and that IQ is the best predictor for long term life success.
Also, when's the last time you saw a homeless Asian person.
There is actually a local homeless Asian crackhead guy in my area

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar
Asians and Jews are more privileged

It exists but the other races have given the bad rep to themselves so its not the whites fault. Niggers by being gangsters, asians by eating dogs, cats and causing corona etc.

It exists but the other races have given the bad rep to themselves so its not the whites fault. Niggers by being gangsters, asians by eating dogs, cats and causing corona etc.
Lol don’t act like some stereotypes were also made by white people to demonise others. Just look at any ‘yellow peril’ or anti Japanese ww2 era posters

Lol don’t act like some stereotypes were also made by white people to demonise others. Just look at any ‘yellow peril’ or anti Japanese ww2 era posters
But as of now white privilege is just a thing because other races bring themselves down

But as of now white privilege is just a thing because other races bring themselves down
Yes sweaty its all your fault your poor!1!1!1!

Asians seem to do a lot better thanks to their culture of high expectations. Of course this stresses the children out a lot and I heard that asian parents are particularly brutal when it comes to discipline.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and Shrek2OnDvD
You see rich Asians because they have high IQ/ only the high IQ ones are let in.

The average African American IQ is 85 so the majority of them have a lower salary than other ethnic groups.
Asians can’t focus on women because they are spawn killed
The only thing that will get them girls is money

• +1
Reactions: CarlosTovar and Kingcel32
ok then
lets apply to cambridge, harvard or oxford together and lets see who gets in, since today they have racial quotas to fill you have a higher chance than me to get in a good university, there are racial quotas for jobs too remember that