White SMV will SKYROCKET in the coming years in the west

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
As a country gets more brown, the lighter traits become more and more craved for and desired, like light skin, eyes, hair etc. And in general ethnics just look ugly.

Take Brazil for example. If you have blue eyes there you're basically guaranteed a gf, lmao. If you're white and go into brown countries you get treated like a king (especially if you're blonde/blue eyed). That tea seller in Pakistan literally became a millionaire just because he had light eyes.

As America and Western Europe gets more and more brown, white SMV will skyrocket gigahigh, even moreso than it is right now.

I'm 100% sure of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, Deleted member 9779, Baldingman1998 and 31 others
They’re already at the top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Wannabe_PrettyBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 12 others
i live right in the heart of political correctness and liberalism. blacks/mixed have highest smv. it's only going up. and kys if you think otherwise. just don't even fucking argue with me I see this shit everyday here. if you're from some shit european county don't even bother. your opinion doesn't matter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy, Deleted member 4562, TheEndHasNoEnd and 23 others
hope so ngl

i live right in the heart of political correctness and liberalism. blacks/mixed have highest smv. it's only going up. and kys if you think otherwise. just don't even fucking argue with me I see this shit everyday here. if you're from some shit european county don't even bother
Bbc

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and WadlowMaxxing
Lifefuel for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9779, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, delusionalretard, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
i live right in the heart of political correctness and liberalism. blacks/mixed have highest smv. it's only going up. and kys if you think otherwise. just don't even fucking argue with me I see this shit everyday here. if you're from some shit european county don't even bother. your opinion doesn't matter
american, ignored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 4464, BigBoy and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, TheEndHasNoEnd, SeiGun and 6 others
Stfu nigger. Leave then. Your negroid brain can't comprehend the text anyway.
By your logic gingers smv should be skyrocketing. Shit thread.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, DharkDC, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, DharkDC and Deleted member 10449
I mean ginger women yeah, ginger men look goofy. Ginger men are a small minority of whites though, it doesn't change the point, dumbfuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Babyblackcarrot
I mean ginger women yeah, ginger men look goofy. Ginger men are a small minority of whites though, it doesn't change the point, dumbfuck.
Shut up you dog. You will always be half curry. So accept it. You self hating baboon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, DharkDC, TheEndHasNoEnd and 17 others
Living in NL last 5 years, I can confirm this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj and WadlowMaxxing
Shut up you dog. You will always be half curry. So accept it. You self hating baboon.
Better than being a half nigger. You are not even homo erectus.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
This is insane gigacope. All ethnic men want white women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 8 others
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Copeful
Better than being a half nigger. You are not even homo erectus.
One of the highest smv in 2021. Go suck some white dick some more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 9344, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
This is insane gigacope. All ethnic men want white women.
I'm cumskin you fucking streetshitting rat. i see this shit every fucking day irl. you can argue with me all you want. i don't give a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 2403
Arent ethnics always the ones trying to justify their "high smv" with "EXOTIC HALO"
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5698, Babyblackcarrot and 2 others
I'm cumskin you fucking streetshitting rat. i see this shit every fucking day irl. you can argue with me all you want. i don't give a fuck
This is insane gigacope lmfao. Get the fuck out of my thread you low IQ animal. There is no way men prefer ethnic women over white women anywhere in this worold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, Deleted member 2012 and Deleted member 9090
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
I'd agree short term but long term I think OP is right (just looking at the demographics). You gotta remember how well whites already do on dating apps in comparison with other races & its basic supply & demand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, TheEndHasNoEnd, BigBoy and 5 others
I'd agree short term but long term I think OP is right (just looking at the demographics). You gotta remember how well whites already do on dating apps in comparison with other races & its basic supply & demand.
Yes bro these people are coping so hard. They dont want to accept reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 9090, Babyblackcarrot and 1 other person
Aren’t you black

This is insane gigacope lmfao. Get the fuck out of my thread you low IQ animal. There is no way men prefer ethnic women over white women anywhere in this worold.
maybe if you had an ounce of real life experience other than sucking white
cocks you would know. are you even american? I am and can confirm everything I said. argue with me, do it. i don't care. I can just go outside and see. you make so many threads sucking white dick complaining about how you're ethnic and talking about your circumsized penis. idc
Aren’t you black
no bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 10449, Copeful and 1 other person
Yes bro these people are coping so hard. They dont want to accept reality.
I mean there won't be a significant shift in are lifetime. Maybe a small one when we're all old men & our smv is in the toilet anyways but I wouldn't be relying on jbw unless you wanna jbw max in a nonwhite country .

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, BigBoy, johncruz12345 and 5 others
Heil Hitler.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, BigBoy, datboijj and 3 others
Soy

"fuck ethniks"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, BigBoy, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12150, Deleted member 5698, Insecure03 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
E3c

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 5698, datboijj and 2 others
do you live in Europe? if so don't even bother talking to me. don't think about anything I said. don't even absord the information. just go on with your day. everything I said is factual, I know it must be hard for your european chipmunk brain to understand

do you live in Europe? if so don't even bother talking to me. don't think about anything I said. don't even absord the information. just go on with your day. everything I said is factual, I know it must be hard for your european chipmunk brain to understand
80f

Gobble more burgers while you continue living with your parents because your country is so cucked you sell babies' foreskins to the jews and can't afford to buy a house at 30

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Insecure03, Deleted member 4887 and 2 others
View attachment 922026

Gobble more burgers while you continue living with your parents because your country is so cucked you sell babies' foreskins to the jews and can't afford to buy a house at 30
i can point out the flaws in any country. but generalizing a country and using it against me when that's not even my point is deeply hypocritical and a waste of my time. i see that you are european. so your opinion doesn't matter about this. if you don't have anything worthwhile to say(shitty irrelavent reaction images don't count), then don't bother. thanks

i can point out the flaws in any country. but generalizing a country and using it against me when that's not even my point is deeply hypocritical and a waste of my time. i see that you are european. so your opinion doesn't matter about this. if you don't have anything worthwhile to say(shitty irrelavent reaction images don't count), then don't bother. thanks
You are generalizing a whole continent and then call me hypocritical because I'm generalizing a country. JFL at you low IQ ameritard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 9090

Users who are viewing this thread

Back