White SMV will SKYROCKET in the coming years in the west

You are generalizing a whole continent and then call me hypocritical because I'm generalizing a country. JFL at you low IQ ameritard
to be fair america is like 5 countries in one

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
You are generalizing a whole continent and then call me hypocritical because I'm generalizing a country. JFL at you low IQ ameritard
no I said your opinion on an american matter doesn't matter if you're not american yourself and is automatically excluded. makes sense right? we'll I did get it right. notice how the only people disagreeing with me are Europeans themselves? kinda makes you think... thanks for the laugh, have fun with laughing at me while getting ass raped by Muslims, see? that offend you? i can make fun of your own shitty country as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, BigBoy, Looks234 and 2 others
no I said your opinion on an american matter doesn't matter if you're not american yourself and is automatically excluded. makes sense right? we'll I did get it right. notice how the only people disagreeing with me are Europeans themselves? kinda makes you think... thanks for the laugh, have fun with laughing at me while getting ass raped by Muslims, see? that offend you? i can make fun of your own shitty country as well
fucking europoors always think theyre better than us lol. i hope they enjoy become a caliphate arab colony. not to mention those 4 billion nigger climate refugees that are 2 feet away from them, coming north very soon.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and WadlowMaxxing
ngl low IQ @WadlowMaxxing

fucking europoors always think theyre better than us lol. i hope they enjoy become a caliphate arab colony. not to mention those 4 billion nigger climate refugees that are 2 feet away from them, coming north very soon.
I hope you enjoy becoming an african-jewish colony

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and Deleted member 9090
I hope you enjoy becoming an african-jewish colony
we already are one and we still control europe kek, our bases are all over, we dictate your policies... what does that make you?

anyway fuck off already, you're derailing the thread, go to /pol/

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
you're european I assume
what does european have to do with this?

its not like magically the DNA is different in the USA, you are still mostly german and british

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
da joos
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I reacted everyone on this thread bc of how gold the comments are JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Moggee, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090 and 3 others
what does european have to do with this?

its not like magically the DNA is different in the USA, you are still mostly german and british
in western europe like 95% of young people are white. in the us it's like 50%. big ass difference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
we already are one and we still control europe kek, our bases are all over, we dictate your policies... what does that make you?

anyway fuck off already, you're derailing the thread, go to /pol/
You don't send anyone back to anywhere you newfag

Lurk more

• +1
in western europe like 95% of young people are white. in the us it's like 50%. big ass difference
thats not true, in germany or other western european countries its not the same but its only 10 years behind

• Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
nah, cuck behaviour will skyrocket is more likely

@Bekanu what country are you from, ape? don’t go shit talking other countries while hiding yours @WadlowMaxxing jfl at this balding subhuman

• JFL
@Bekanu what country are you from, ape? don’t go shit talking other countries while hiding yours @WadlowMaxxing jfl at this balding subhuman
Why do Europeans cry for Americans tbh. They dont realize what ever happens in America affects the rest of the world. I live in an Arab country, and this stuff affects me as well.

Blond hair + sub-Gigachad = It's over though.

Why do Europeans cry for Americans tbh. They dont realize what ever happens in America affects the rest of the world. I live in an Arab country, and this stuff affects me as well.
This nigger shit talks us while refusing to state his own country.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and johncruz12345
America best of the world end of story

I willingfully submit to American supremacy

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
America best of the world end of story

I willingfully submit to American supremacy
State your country already. I’ll tell you if you have the right to make fun of us or not

• JFL
State your country already. I’ll tell you if you have the right to make fun of us or not
I'm from Hungary faggot go ahead roast me about muh Mongolian but I doubt you know anything about our history JFL

I'm from Hungary faggot go ahead roast me about muh Mongolian but I doubt you know anything about our history JFL
I like Hungary. Just wanted to make sure u weren’t an angloid

• +1
Dont cope, I see more White Male Ethnic Women relationships now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 8202
It gets top SMV when we ethnic cleanse all the mongrels, niggers and jews, and the ethnic women have to choose between riding the cock or the bayonet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
It gets top SMV when we ethnic cleanse all the mongrels, niggers and jews, and the ethnic women have to choose between riding the cock or the bayonet.
U would be doing ethnics a favor
Just kill us already please

• JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5698
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9090
i can point out the flaws in any country. but generalizing a country and using it against me when that's not even my point is deeply hypocritical and a waste of my time. i see that you are european. so your opinion doesn't matter about this. if you don't have anything worthwhile to say(shitty irrelavent reaction images don't count), then don't bother. thanks
I’m american

Black smv is not higher than white smv unless you’re in a deeply ratchet part of florida or some shit (this is not an attack on black people, that’s just the only type of place where black smv might be higher)

mixed people have roughly equal smv to white people provided they have light eyes

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee and Deleted member 9090
OP is 100% right
lighter features are preferred because they're rarer, people in america and europe have black fever because they still a big majority even there
Wait till it's less than 50% white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
Too bad it won't matter because either they will kill all of us or Covid sterilizes 90% of whites. Though tbh that would just increase sexual market value even more tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
OP is 100% right
lighter features are preferred because they're rarer, people in america and europe have black fever because they still a big majority even there
Wait till it's less than 50% white
Current Brazil is basically the future of America in 20 years and europe in 40 years
Therefore we can conclude that OP is right

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 8202
no, light features are preffered in brazil due to there long history of slavery and literally teaching people whites/white features are superior, it has very little to do with rarity, light features aren't rare in brazil, even today skin bleaching is a massive industry in brazil due to the aforementioned factors

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
no, light features are preffered in brazil due to there long history of slavery and literally teaching people whites/white features are superior, it has very little to do with rarity, light features aren't rare in brazil, even today skin bleaching is a massive industry in brazil due to the aforementioned factors
Never heard of bleaching skin here, most people like to be tanned...

>arab country

Which ??

I don't think so, you guys are forgetting technology will enable anyone to get colored eyes. colored eyes won't be special because of this. but idk about light skin

cope, white people want to be tanned, darker skinned people don't
Maybe where you live. Everyone wants to be tanned and most black people here are not dark as american blacks
you can't barely find someone really black outside of rio/bahia, most "blacks" are mix raced, therefore they skin is not dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back